Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,711 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

Tweet Joe Duffy @joeliveline
    Apparently he can get them for 3.5c each.

Get what????

• Registered Users Posts: 10,432 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Jim_Hodge wrote: »
    Get what????

Roses.

Roses.

Sorry, I don't get the reference nor the relevance.

I think it's time I reviewed which sites I use. Payouts to effort are varying too much and some just don't send enough surveys to get to a cash out in reasonable time.

Europinions/cint with 30c for 20 minutes versus Irish Opinions €1.50 for 20 minutes.

Opinions.ie going weeks between surveys while others are daily.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,432 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Sorry, I don't get the reference not the relevance.

Now I'm confused?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

€9.50 from 2 surveys the last 2 days and a few redc.

Its about quality over quantity for me

• Registered Users Posts: 28,995 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

€4 on RedC to tell Horse Racing Ireland that I have no interest in horse racing. That brought me over the 50 points. The card will pay for my secure email service and VPN at ProtonMail for the rest of the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,761 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Anyone else had Irish opinions difficulties today? Surveys showing but when I click through I get a blank screen everytime...? Anyone any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Anyone else had Irish opinions difficulties today? Surveys showing but when I click through I get a blank screen everytime...? Anyone any ideas?

Had similar yesterday and early this morning but it worked fine then this afternoon so maybe it’s on their side.

sillysocks wrote: »
    Had similar yesterday and early this morning but it worked fine then this afternoon so maybe it’s on their side.

Thanks. You didn't do anything your side to get it back working again? I cleared cookies specifically to the Irish opinions site but no change...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Thanks. You didn't do anything your side to get it back working again? I cleared cookies specifically to the Irish opinions site but no change...

No, I did try the contact form on their website but not sure if they did anything as I didn’t get any reply or response. It was working about an hour after I did c on tact them so I’m thinking it was too soon for them to have seen the email but maybe not.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Abiya041

Me too.Having the same problem all day.It's more annoying because IO was dry for a few days and now there are a few surveys on the dashboard :(

Abiya041 wrote: »
    Me too.Having the same problem all day.It's more annoying because IO was dry for a few days and now there are a few surveys on the dashboard :(

Yup missed out on a fair few today. Hopefully enough of us have mailed them to get it sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Abiya041

Never mind, it's working now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭bmc58

sillysocks wrote: »

Not me.Did four surveys today on IO with no problems.

Never mind, it's working now

Just saw it too. Thanks

I think it's time I reviewed which sites I use. Payouts to effort are varying too much and some just don't send enough surveys to get to a cash out in reasonable time.

Europinions/cint with 30c for 20 minutes versus Irish Opinions €1.50 for 20 minutes.

Opinions.ie going weeks between surveys while others are daily.

Europinions is useless.I got two €20 cashouts in THREE years.Long surveys for little payment.And their surveys are from Cint and if you are a member of another Cint panel (eg Triaba for example) you get screened out of loads of them.I just got fed up with Europinions aND DELETED MT ACCOUNT.jUST NOT WORTH THE EFFORT AND THE TIME.

Get what????

Joe was having a rant against Florists and the price they charge as to what the Supermarkets charge for roughly the same bunch of flowers.Joe was on his high horse.

€4 on RedC to tell Horse Racing Ireland that I have no interest in horse racing. That brought me over the 50 points. The card will pay for my secure email service and VPN at ProtonMail for the rest of the year.

Why don't you use G Mail,Yahoo Mail, Hotmail,Mail .com etc for free?They are secure.What do you have to hide?

I did four today with no problems.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,995 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

bmc58 wrote: »
    Why don't you use G Mail,Yahoo Mail, Hotmail,Mail .com etc for free?They are secure.What do you have to hide?

If you want me to educate you on IT security, we'll need to agree an hourly rate in advance. Let me know if you're interested in proceeding.

If you want me to educate you on IT security, we'll need to agree an hourly rate in advance. Let me know if you're interested in proceeding.

No thanks Andrew.I have no need of hiding my internet activity.Thanks anyway for your offer.Big Brother is not watching me.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,798 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Internet Security forum is under Tech...

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭the explorer

If I sign up to Red C or IO am I likely to get marketing calls or surveys (unpaid) from these companies or is it just the online surveys?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,385 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

If I sign up to Red C or IO am I likely to get marketing calls or surveys (unpaid) from these companies or is it just the online surveys?

I signed up this time last year and any surveys I got were
    all paid and I have gotten no marketing calls

• Registered Users Posts: 9,343 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

red c virtual cards are in folks

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

None unless you agree to it

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Cal04

Red c surveys like hens teeth

• Registered Users Posts: 9,343 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Cal04 wrote: »
    Red c surveys like hens teeth

red c surveys are the best option out there and averaging 300 a year for me

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

You might be asked to fill out profile surveys now and again, just to update or verify your details. There's no spam from these companies though, and there are no unpaid surveys unless you count the ones you'll inevitably screen out of.

Advertisement