Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭nicolaf45

got my cheque in the post today, less than 2 wks, happy days!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭bmc58

Cal04 wrote: »
    Red c surveys like hens teeth

Gone scarce for me the last week too.Just need €5 before the 29th for the €50 this month.Starting to sweat!

You might be asked to fill out profile surveys now and again, just to update or verify your details. There's no spam from these companies though, and there are no unpaid surveys unless you count the ones you'll inevitably screen out of.

And to fill out a few details about Covid 19 regarding your family and friends(only takes a couple of seconds).Otherwise all surveys are paid.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,432 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

bmc58 wrote: »
    Gone scarce for me the last week too.Just need €5 before the 29th for the €50 this month.Starting to sweat!

You'll be fine so. You have 4 years and two weeks to get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭nicolaf45

lol, good one!!:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement

Ahh,just got it now.Very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Cal04

For those who take payment on a virtual Mastercard, can you only use that to purchase something online?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,343 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

For those who take payment on a virtual Mastercard, can you only use that to purchase something online?

you can add the card to paypal and send it to a friend who then sends it back to you and then it will be in your balance and can be withdrawn to your bank account or you can add it to curve and spend it in bricks and mortar shops

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,385 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

Anyone that did the Red C survey, the one for the national lottery. Did u get the point for the follow up survey. I got the 2 points for the first one but not the folliw up. I know sometimes you have to wait but was wondering when they gave the points for one half but not the other part.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

There's a way of transferring (most of) the balance to PayPal if you have a second account to play around with.

FYI, for anyone using Swagbucks, the £5 Mastercard is cheaper than the €5 PayPal, and the last time I cashed one out, it added up to €5.41 after the transfer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Careful_now!

You can go the western union website and send the E50 to yourself. Its costs 90cent though

• Registered Users Posts: 9,343 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

There's a way of transferring (most of) the balance to PayPal if you have a second account to play around with.

FYI, for anyone using Swagbucks, the £5 Mastercard is cheaper than the €5 PayPal, and the last time I cashed one out, it added up to €5.41 after the transfer.

I’ve outlined the steps for PayPal a few posts ago

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭jc77

What's the consensus on Opinions.ie?

Can I leave points accumulate before cashing out, or is it something I need to do regularly?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,711 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

jc77 wrote: »

Can I leave points accumulate before cashing out, or is it something I need to do regularly?
    I never leave any of them sitting too long but I cash Opinion.ie immediately because it takes about five months to earn a tenner.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

jc77 wrote: »

Better value if you let it run
    allgifts vouchers
    600 points for €5
    1100 points for €10
    1600 points for €15
    2600 points for €25
    5100 points for €50

Jim_Hodge wrote: »
    I never leave any of them sitting too long but I cash Opinion.ie immediately because it takes about five months to earn a tenner.

I'm finding opinions great at the moment good few surveys 7.50 in the last 3 weeks with the grocery surveys and the full 300 each month from comments alone brings it up quickly. They have gotten good for surveys since Christmas. If I could just get picked for the zoom ones they have had 3 good ones for 45€ aswell since Christmas

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    I'm finding opinions great at the moment good few surveys 7.50 in the last 3 weeks with the grocery surveys and the full 300 each month from comments alone brings it up quickly. They have gotten good for surveys since Christmas. If I could just get picked for the zoom ones they have had 3 good ones for 45€ aswell since Christmas

Sorry can I ask what is the 300 from comments please

Sorry can I ask what is the 300 from comments please

If you go into the topics section of the website, people post topics and you can comment on them. You have a monthly limit of 300 points each month. You get 5 points for each comment you make and 5 for each topic you comment on. I make sure I create and comment on topics each month and get 300 every month plus whatever I make from their surveys.

If you go into the topics section of the website, people post topics and you can comment on them. You have a monthly limit of 300 points each month. You get 5 points for each comment you make and 5 for each topic you comment on. I make sure I create and comment on topics each month and get 300 every month plus whatever I make from their surveys.

Never knew that! Thanks a million

A lot of effort for €2.50 worth of points per month. I'd get that a day on other sites for less time.

• Advertisement

A lot of effort for €2.50 worth of points per month. I'd get that a day on other sites for less time.

I don't find it much effort and this is in addition to the surveys. It might not have the highest pay outs from all the survey sites but it is consistent every month and then adding in the surveys I get a few vouchers in the year from them. I'm happy with them as between all my different survey sites it is all extra money through out the year.

I just checked my account there I made €95 from them last year 60 from surveys and €35 from a focus group. If you do the comment on topics and the surveys it doesn't take 5 months to make a tenner.

I just checked my account there I made €95 from them last year 60 from surveys and €35 from a focus group. If you do the comment on topics and the surveys it doesn't take 5 months to make a tenner.

It did for me, without the topic comments. Didn't get the focus group . I can see it here. A full five months for a €10 payout with them. I'll clear €900 per year from surveys and Opinions.ie are the least of it.

It did for me, without the topic comments. Didn't get the focus group . I can see it here. A full five months for a €10 payout with them. I'll clear €900 per year from surveys and Opinions.ie are the least of it.

I get that it took 5 months without the topics, that's what I'm saying that if you do the comments aswell, it will go up quicker. If your doing their surveys anyway why not do the comments aswell. For me too opinions is one of the lower ones but I'll take anything I can get it all adds up.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭The_Kitty

Did any one get the 1 euro redc survey on the tescos ad. It said 1 minute but it took me way longer than that as they were some openended questions. Maybe if i was on a keyboard instead of phone it wouldnt have taken as long.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭johnire

Thanks for posting this. I wasn't aware of that at all. Could I be a pain and ask if it's a calendar month or a rolling 30 days that the 300 limit is ?!!

Thanks again.

johnire wrote: »
    Thanks for posting this. I wasn't aware of that at all. Could I be a pain and ask if it's a calendar month or a rolling 30 days that the 300 limit is ?!!

Thanks again.

A calendar month I presume, mine starts again on the 1st of the month.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭florawest

I have registered with them about 1.5 years ago. At the beginning I was not receiving any survey, then the surveys start to come in. I got the first €10 voucher, after which the frequency of the surveys increased significantly.
    I completed a number of them, enough for a further €10 voucher. They never sent the second voucher, claiming all sort of lame excuses (system back logged, voucher lost in the mail, etc.). I too have came across surveys which would ask me a good few questions and then tell me that I was not qualifying for the survey. Even worse, I completed a survey and have never been given the reward.

I start to think that this website is a scam.

That happened me too, had qualified for €10, sent away for it for Tesco voucher and low and behold end of story I never got it and my points went down to zero, I find rec c the best been though I get chucked out a good bit too but if I get €150 in the year I am delighted.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭The_Kitty

florawest wrote: »
    That happened me too, had qualified for €10, sent away for it for Tesco voucher and low and behold end of story I never got it and my points went down to zero, I find rec c the best been though I get chucked out a good bit too but if I get €150 in the year I am delighted.

Which company was this?

• Advertisement

florawest wrote: »

As the quoted piece was 14 years ago......

Advertisement