Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭bmc58

Yeah bmc tis flying atm, long make it last, always seems to be a survey available when i check in to the site

Just remember to be careful and attentive with our answers.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,711 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

RedC cheque arrived today.

€12 from IO today already. Another Amazon voucher. I love how the voucher comes through in less than 30 seconds.

IO has been particularly busy for the past week.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,761 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

All gift vouchers from Accumen Panel in.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,761 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Jim_Hodge wrote: »
    €12 from IO today already. Another Amazon voucher. I love how the voucher comes through in less than 30 seconds.

IO has been particularly busy for the past week.

How are you getting that much? Do you have particularly distinct / unique profile details?

• Advertisement

How are you getting that much? Do you have particularly distinct / unique profile details?

I just keep checking the site. Male, 62 and retired.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭sunbeam

Just got the first of my two outstanding vouchers from Acumen now, presumably the one from March 9th.

.....only to find that the Amazon.co.uk vouchers have vanished from Allgifts. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,385 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

Yes I got my first allgifts voucher from March 12th. I ordered a second one yesterday but don't expect that yet. I've now ordered a Lidl voucher, will that take long to come from allgifts
    **Edit I got the lidl voucher 24 hours later by email **

• Registered Users Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    Yes I got my first allgifts voucher from March 12th. I ordered a second one yesterday but don't expect that yet. I've now ordered a Lidl voucher, will that take long to come from allgifts

Lidl e vouchers come straight away, the only downside is they have to be entered manually by the cashier so that’s why I let the amounts build up with allgifts and then cash out for €20 or €50

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Advertisement

Just got my second one now. So disappointing abut the Amazon vouchers. I've been housebound since January and Tesco don't deliver here so it will have to be a Dunnes one, I guess.

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Lidl e vouchers come straight away, the only downside is they have to be entered manually by the cashier so that’s why I let the amounts build up with allgifts and then cash out for €20 or €50

I thought some one told me that previously, but no sign yet

I thought some one told me that previously, but no sign yet

Check your spam

Check your spam

I did nothing there. In the email confirmation under delivery option it says delivery should it have said edelivery maybe? What email address will it come from

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

RedC flying again 4 + 4 +5 in the last 2 days

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭channelsurfer2

RedC flying again 4 + 4 +5 in the last 2 days

Same here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,885 ✭✭✭DuckSlice

I just signed up to RedC, do i just wait now and see if i get selected for any surveys?
    edit: Checked mail, got my first one but obviously wasn't paying attention when filling in the first question as I didn't pass the quality control.
    lesson here for me is don't do them when on a work call. I think I just entered year of birth when i should have entered Born YYYY.

Is that me off the list for future surveys or just this particular one?

I did nothing there. In the email confirmation under delivery option it says delivery should it have said edelivery maybe? What email address will it come from

It always says delivery no matter which evoucher you select
    Allgifts

etxp wrote: »
    I just signed up to RedC, do i just wait now and see if i get selected for any surveys?

Yes, wait now for an invite

• Registered Users Posts: 2,885 ✭✭✭DuckSlice

Yes, wait now for an invite

Thanks, hopefully my mess up of the first one doesn't matter going forward :(

• Advertisement

It always says delivery no matter which evoucher you select
    Allgifts

Would it be because its my first time ordering. Its definitely not in any of the folders in my email

Would it be because its my first time ordering. Its definitely not in any of the folders in my email

Did you get a confirmation email from allgifts ?

Did you get a confirmation email from allgifts ?

Yes confirmation that I had ordered a Lidl voucher but that was all

Yes confirmation that I had ordered a Lidl voucher but that was all
    I just ordered one as a test and only have confirmation so far so no need to panic, maybe they are having issues

I just ordered one as a test and only have confirmation so far so no need to panic, maybe they are having issues

Oh thanks for that, since it's my first time I'll give it a few days anyway and contact them if it doesn't come.

sunbeam wrote: »
    .....only to find that the Amazon.co.uk vouchers have vanished from Allgifts. :mad:

They were there last night and still there now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

Tesco vouchers can only be used in store

Ah, thanks I found them by going into the list of gift partners. For some reason they are missing from the list of shopping vouchers and I could not find them by doing a gift search.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 SamShadow

sunbeam wrote: »
    Just got the first of my two outstanding vouchers from Acumen now, presumably the one from March 9th.
    Same here, just got mine in the last half an hour.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭Degag

etxp wrote: »
    Thanks, hopefully my mess up of the first one doesn't matter going forward :(

No, it wont matter.

Advertisement