Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,885 ✭✭✭DuckSlice

Degag wrote: »
    No, it wont matter.

Got another one, €5 from RedC, got so far and then they said they have enough from my demographic. Hopefully ill get one i can complete soon :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,385 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

OmegaGene wrote: »
    I just ordered one as a test and only have confirmation so far so no need to panic, maybe they are having issues

I just got the lidl voucher now by email

• Registered Users Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    I just got the lidl voucher now by email

thats good, happy spending

The internet isn’t for everyone

I ordered my first Acumen reward recently and then ordered the lidl voucher from Allgifts on Thursday, I got the lidl voucher yesterday by email so it is very handy. I said I'd chance using it in Lidl this morning. I had checked the balance on the Lidl website last night so knew the €10 was loaded on to it. I knew there was meant to be issues with it scanning from the phone so I was nervous as I had never used it before. I hate using things for the first time. I wasn't going to use it first when I got to the till because it was so busy and I said If it took a few minutes I'd be embarrassed with everyone waiting. Anyway I said feck it I'll chance it. So the woman didn't know what it was but she said she would try scanning it. She was scanning on the scanner on her side and I said it says use the lidl plus scanner or you can key in the code. So she scanned it in on the lidl plus scanner where I scan my phone for the lidl plus app and it came off straight away no problem. So she did not need to type it in. She asked me where I got it as she hadn't seen it before, so I just said lidl sent it to me as I didn't want to explain the whole story. So she says Lidl sent it to you aren't they very good I just laughed and said yes. So I'm delighted that they work so easy and going to pick them vouchers in future as I shop in lidl most days.

Just wondering about Irish Opinions. I signed up a month ago. I was getting a few surveys every day (never did anymore than 3 a day) I have gotten 2 vouchers in that time and I am up to 9.25 again. I seem to have stopped getting surveys now, I have not gotten one since last Tuesday. Do they only send so many in a month or does it go quiet at the end of the month? It is annoying as I'm so close to ordering the next voucher. I was delighted with it as I had gotten offered so many, some I didn't qualify for which I understand but it is the fact that I have not gotten any in almost a week. I am not just waiting for emails either, I go into my account numerous times through out the day and night to see if there is any there but nothing. Thanks

• Advertisement

Irish opinions are a law unto themselves, the best thing to do is email them and ask them why you haven’t had any surveys and someone will look into your account, I used to get €20-€30 a week from them but I left them.
    Sometimes they freeze accounts or ban people just because they fancy it

• Registered Users Posts: 10,711 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

Just wondering about Irish Opinions. I signed up a month ago. I was getting a few surveys every day (never did anymore than 3 a day) I have gotten 2 vouchers in that time and I am up to 9.25 again. I seem to have stopped getting surveys now, I have not gotten one since last Tuesday. Do they only send so many in a month or does it go quiet at the end of the month? It is annoying as I'm so close to ordering the next voucher. I was delighted with it as I had gotten offered so many, some I didn't qualify for which I understand but it is the fact that I have not gotten any in almost a week. I am not just waiting for emails either, I go into my account numerous times through out the day and night to see if there is any there but nothing. Thanks

It's not unusual to go a week with no surveys. That's the way with most sites. Some can go a couple of weeks. You've done very well for only being with them a month. Relax.

Jim_Hodge wrote: »
    It's not unusual to go a week with no surveys. That's the way with most sites. Some can go a couple of weeks. You've done very well for only being with them a month. Relax.

Thanks yes I've been with a few survey sites over the years and was so suprised to get that much so quickly with them. The same with acumen I joined them about 7 weeks ago and have had 20€ already. I'm sorry I have missed out on both of these for so long. It's just I'm so close with Irish Opinions it was annoying! At least I know it's normal so with Irish Opinions was wondering was it that I had done some thing wrong.

Irish opinions are a law unto themselves, the best thing to do is email them and ask them why you haven’t had any surveys and someone will look into your account, I used to get €20-€30 a week from them but I left them.
    Sometimes they freeze accounts or ban people just because they fancy it

Yes that is why I was wondering does it happen towards the end of the month. I had heard of them freezing accounts for no reason so was wondering. I'll give it another few days and get onto them if it doesn't improve

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Spursyiddo

The same for me, i have not got one since last Tuesday. usually its two or three days without for me without one.

I'm only with IO and red c, is Acumen good along side them two or better sticking with them two only?

• Advertisement

Spursyiddo wrote: »
    The same for me, i have not got one since last Tuesday. usually its two or three days without for me without one.

I'm only with IO and red c, is Acumen good along side them two or better sticking with them two only?

I only started 7 weeks ago with acumen and it seems to be great so far, I've €20 received in vouchers and at 360 again in points. It seems to be good. I only started red c last year and have gotten one €50. I'm with Irish Opinions for years and they are consistant some months better than others and the odd good focus group. I've a few other sites too. If you have time do as many as you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Toxica

Same, I don't think I have got a survey for maybe a month. I'm not sure why.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭johnire

From my own experience I wouldn’t touch IO with a barge pole. On two separate occasions I signed up with them and suddenly I stopped getting surveys. I queried it and was told that they weren’t satisfied with my responses. That was completely unfounded. I’ve been part of other survey groups for years and there’s never a problem.
    Toxica wrote: »
    Same, I don't think I have got a survey for maybe a month. I'm not sure why.

johnire wrote: »
    From my own experience I wouldn’t touch IO with a barge pole. On two separate occasions I signed up with them and suddenly I stopped getting surveys. I queried it and was told that they weren’t satisfied with my responses. That was completely unfounded. I’ve been part of other survey groups for years and there’s never a problem.

I'm with IO for more years than I can remember. At least €300 a year for little effort. I find them one of the most consistent and rewarding.

johnire wrote: »

They suspended me after being with them for 13 years for being out of the country even though I wasn’t, I suggested it may have been because I had a vpn activated but I didn’t think so and checking my vpn logs I was correct.
    They told me a tech advisor would reset my account and I needed to delete cookies etc but after a month of back and forth it didn’t get sorted so I told them to close my account.
    Anyone using them should just keep riding it until the wheels fall off, the amount of money per week is very good so it’s worth doing for anyone that has the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭bmc58

Jim_Hodge wrote: »
    I'm with IO for more years than I can remember. At least €300 a year for little effort. I find them one of the most consistent and rewarding.

Same here Jim.IO are one of the best sites around (they were better and paid more for surveys) but they are still ok.Except for the odd time they go ban crazy on accounts for "non attentiveness".:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

€21.60 from IO in the last week and a bit. Oddly got a survey there for €1.10 which is an amount I've never seen before. Usually ends in a 5 or 0.

malcy wrote: »
    €21.60 from IO in the last week and a bit. Oddly got a survey there for €1.10 which is an amount I've never seen before. Usually ends in a 5 or 0.

I thought that payout odd too when it came in.

A 50 cent survey there from IO with a question in Bulgarian. Then goodness for Google Translate.

Anyone getting Lidl vouchers from Allgifts they have obviously updated them because you can now just scan the barcode on the scanner nearest to you, not the one on the cashiers side. I've used a second one today and it scanned fine so no need for them to have to key them in any more.

• Advertisement

Anyone getting Lidl vouchers from Allgifts they have obviously updated them because you can now just scan the barcode on the scanner nearest to you, not the one on the cashiers side. I've used a second one today and it scanned fine so no need for them to have to key them in any more.

the must have fixed that like you said because ive used about €100 in vouchers and the delay was such a pain

• Registered Users Posts: 10,430 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

the must have fixed that like you said because ive used about €100 in vouchers and the delay was such a pain

I'll be using one this evening or tomorrow so I'll report back if they've got it working down here.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

Guys, what sites would you recommend for optimal results?
    I'm already with Red C and IO, are there any others worth the time, specifically ones that give online/cash rewards as we live in a remote area and I wouldn't be near the likes of Tesco etc to use rewards in person.

Acumen panel is well worth your time

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭bmc58

ShaShaBear wrote: »
    Guys, what sites would you recommend for optimal results?
    I'm already with Red C and IO, are there any others worth the time, specifically ones that give online/cash rewards as we live in a remote area and I wouldn't be near the likes of Tesco etc to use rewards in person.

Triaba is pretty good,pays via Pay Pal.Your Say pays another Pay Pal payer (English Site for small money,short surveys),though someone on here said they weren't accepted as they were in Republic of Ireland.I'm a pannel member for years and asked was I acceptable to join and was told I was fine and have got many payouts over the past six years.

Acumen panel is well worth your time

I agree about Acumen I only signed up 7vweeks ago and have gotten €20 in vouchers already and am up to 360 again aswell.

I'll be using one this evening or tomorrow so I'll report back if they've got it working down here.

Nope, still doesn't scan here. She had to type it in again.

Nope, still doesn't scan here. She had to type it in again.

Are you scanning on the lidl plus scanner, she isn't scanning on her side is she. I don't know I've used 2 and I just scanned the barcode on the attachment on my phone and it worked fine.

Are you scanning on the lidl plus scanner, she isn't scanning on her side is she. I don't know I've used 2 and I just scanned the barcode on the attachment on my phone and it worked fine.

Yeah, we tried both (and where they scan the shopping just in case).
    When I was on to them the last time they said they were going to try and fix it. It's obviously a work in progress lol. You would think the whole system would upgrade at the same time these days but there must be something the individual stores have to do to get it to recognise the vouchers.

• Advertisement

Yeah, we tried both (and where they scan the shopping just in case).
    When I was on to them the last time they said they were going to try and fix it. It's obviously a work in progress lol. You would think the whole system would upgrade at the same time these days but there must be something the individual stores have to do to get it to recognise the vouchers.

I was surprised when it worked the first day as after seeing it on here I was expecting it not to work. I even said to her I think u can type it in if it doesn't work. She said she d try it and it worked. Hopefully your store sorts it soon.

Advertisement