Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,385 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

Yeah, we tried both (and where they scan the shopping just in case).
    When I was on to them the last time they said they were going to try and fix it. It's obviously a work in progress lol. You would think the whole system would upgrade at the same time these days but there must be something the individual stores have to do to get it to recognise the vouchers.
    Out of curiosity the next time I get one I might try the store on the other side of town and see if they scan over there.

robwen wrote: »
    Yeah the same experience on both counts got 404 page not found at the end of today's 5 minute survey & no points added & waiting months for an Amazon voucher & get the same response from them about backlog delays, always takes ages to get rewards from them

I just had the 40 points added this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,274 ✭✭✭pgj2015

anyone having problems logging in to mbrog?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,711 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

pgj2015 wrote: »

All fine with it here.

Has anyone actually received a reward from Ideas Panel since December. I got one on the 12th Dec and ordered another one December 14th, each time I query it they say backlog. I'm nearly at €20again and wondering is there any point. I'm with them years and they are always slow but this is the worst 15 weeks.
    ***Edit*** I just got an email from them saying they have processed all gift cards so it should be with me in a few days. They have obviously finally cleared the backlog

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

pgj2015 wrote: »

I can't log in. It keeps telling me I have to sign in from the country I signed up in, but I'm still right here in Ireland.

I've found YourSurveys are broken on all platforms as well. I reach a landing page asking me how much I pay attention to the news, but the same question appears again and again when I choose an answer and submit it, so I never get to the surveys. I can't even submit a ticket about it because I get a message about a server error on their end when I try the support tab.

Missed the chance to screen out of a $5 survey on InstaGC because of this earlier. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭robwen

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    Has anyone actually received a reward from Ideas Panel since December. I got one on the 12th Dec and ordered another one December 14th, each time I query it they say backlog. I'm nearly at €20again and wondering is there any point. I'm with them years and they are always slow but this is the worst 15 weeks.

I got Amazon voucher by email Tuesday after months

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Can other people in a household (thus using the same IP address) use Red C?

robwen wrote: »
    I got Amazon voucher by email Tuesday after months

Oh hope fully they are sorting things out so. I just got an email from them saying I should have it in the next few days as they have processed all gift cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭bmc58

Some members on here say they have been doing it for years with no problem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

yes

The internet isn’t for everyone

Yes my boyfriend uses Red C also but I cannot log in as of now

Oh,this is a new devolopment.Have you asked RED C about your log in problem?

Try logging in on a mobile phone so you have a different IP address and see if that works

bmc58 wrote: »
    Oh,this is a new devolopment.Have you asked RED C about your log in problem?

Website was just down that’s all it’s back now

Website was just down that’s all it’s back now

Acumenpanel and iPsos were both down last night too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭alie

Just made my third 50 with Red c, opted to wait for a cheque

alie wrote: »

That's your choice,it's your money and time.But the on line Master card is fine too.Send to a family member or a friend thru Pay Pal and you have within a minute.

bmc58 wrote: »
    That's your choice,it's your money and time.But the on line Master card is fine too.Send to a family member or a friend thru Pay Pal and you have within a minute.

That's fine for some but others have very little use of PayPal or, believe it or not, don't have friends or family with accounts. I had endless problems with the mastercard and found swapping it around Paypal messy. The cheques still come promptly.
    It's nice to have a choice though.
    I wish they'd do a payment to Bank Account like their sister site PopulousLive does in the UK. The £50 just appears in your current account.

Every month there’s a debate on the red c cheques, once we get paid it doesn’t really matter
    Another Acumen cash out for me today, they are really pumping out the surveys this year, hit the €50 with red c too

• Advertisement

alie wrote: »

Happy spending

Red C website is down again lol

Red C is only survey website I do

Jim_Hodge wrote: »
    That's fine for some but others have very little use of PayPal or, believe it or not, don't have friends or family with accounts. I had endless problems with the mastercard and found swapping it around Paypal messy. The cheques still come promptly.
    It's nice to have a choice though.
    I wish they'd do a payment to Bank Account like their sister site PopulousLive does in the UK. The £50 just appears in your current account.

I was always a cheque person myself with RED C.But early in the Covid 19 crisis we were not given the option of a cheque.So I took the Master Card option as it worked fine for me with Pay Pal.But as soon as this Covid 19 thing is over I'll be going back to cheques.

Seems so,as other members have said.

Anyone get a call from an English number, it seems to be a market research agency in London called Ronin International . She said she had opportunities for Irish residents to take part and earn money on market research. She wanted to ask for a few questions to see if I qualify. I said I was not interested. I was a bit suspicious as I was only after reading about all the data breaches with Facebook and I had checked and my email address vwas on the list. So she called at a bad time. So wondering does anyone know anything about them and are they genuine. Now it does seem to be a real company after googling them. I had not signed up for them so that was what made me suspicious.

Red C website is down again lol

Red C is only survey website I do

Irish Opinions are not too bad(if you know how to manage them).Triaba are ok also.

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    Anyone get a call from an English number, it seems to be a market research agency in London called Ronin International . She said she had opportunities for Irish residents to take part and earn money on market research. She wanted to ask for a few questions to see if I qualify. I said I was not interested. I was a bit suspicious as I was only after reading about all the data breaches with Facebook and I had checked and my email address vwas on the list. So she called at a bad time. So wondering does anyone know anything about them and are they genuine. Now it does seem to be a real company after googling them. I had not signed up for them so that was what made me suspicious.

I thought their panel were only made up of healthcare and b2b experts

Jim_Hodge wrote: »
    I thought their panel were only made up of healthcare and b2b experts

I don't know anything about them, don't know how they got my number. I didn't answer any of the questions I just said I wasn't interested. Then afterwards I vwas wondering did I miss a good opportunity if they are genuine?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,430 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Did anyone just get a partner survey from Red C that when completed carried on to further surveys?
    I checked after doing four but Red C only credited me €3 for the original one.

• Advertisement

Opinions panel offered €50 gift card to eat apples and discuss

Sign me up baby

Advertisement