Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

I quite enjoy the marketing one that comes up every month or so to ask if you have noticed certain adverts around the place and what you think of them. FINALLY today I get to slate that ridiculous "bin it your way" campaign :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭homeless student

just say you get 20 euro voucher for tesco, can you spend it on anything in tesco?

just say you get 20 euro voucher for tesco, can you spend it on anything in tesco?

Yes, I have never had any problems using them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Pablo Sanchez

I have noticed a big decrease in the number of surveys being offered in the last month or so, plus nothing seems to be moving from pending into credits.

Maybe they just have no suitable surveys for me, but has anyone else noticed this?

I have noticed a big decrease in the number of surveys being offered in the last month or so, plus nothing seems to be moving from pending into credits.

Maybe they just have no suitable surveys for me, but has anyone else noticed this?

Yes, I have been stuck at €9.75 for an age. I have about €8 pending.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Have to agree that the number of surveys has certainly dried up over the past 3 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

I'm getting less than I have been for the last few months, but I'm qualifying for more of the ones I do get so it's kind of balancing itself out for me. All the surveys I've completed over the last few weeks are stuck in pending though.

Like previous people I have been stuck on the same balance with my pendings mounting and no movement, To day I noticed 3 items gone from pending into my account but the balance stayed the same, I checked with 2 friends and the same happened them, So go to your history and add the amounts to check if they are correct and agree with your balance as 3 people had incorrect out of the 3 I checked on. I also get very little surveys and am still waiting for my 3 euro for sky as are 4 of my friends. What is going on??????

Like previous people I have been stuck on the same balance with my pendings mounting and no movement, To day I noticed 3 items gone from pending into my account but the balance stayed the same, I checked with 2 friends and the same happened them, So go to your history and add the amounts to check if they are correct and agree with your balance as 3 people had incorrect out of the 3 I checked on. I also get very little surveys and am still waiting for my 3 euro for sky as are 4 of my friends. What is going on??????

Funny you say that, Yvonne. I did the one for Sky and completed the survey at the end afterwards. The €3 went straight in without hitting the pending, but yet I was 99% sure my balance was the same. Good chance so it wasn't my imagination. I also did two surveys that didn't show up at all, sent an email and got no reply at all.

Just check my balance and 5 items have progressed from pending today but the total balance is correct.

• Advertisement

I checked again now and the balance is still the same, sent an e mail, I got caught before so I jot down my current balance and pendings now, The sky 3 euro definitely did not add to my balance as I added it up and no 3 euro. Strange how it happened to other people as well and not to you. The others have sent e mails too just hope they are not trying to pull a fast one.

I don't know but I can only speak for myself. Few surveys recently, poor response to query emails but my balance is correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

noticed ive been getting else too esp compared to the beginning of the year. just notice a few of my credits have gone through pushed me over 10 euro so redeemed for 10 boots vouchers.

Ladies, it'd be nearly worth forfeiting the reward to look at Pierce Brosnan!!!

Same here for the wrong balance problem.. had €4 "credited" today but it hasn't hit my balance.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand fixed this morning, amazon voucher redeemed :)

Mine is fixed too but still no sky reward, had sent an e mail re the balance and another re sky, then got a survey about my employment but there was no reward for that,.No reply re my sky completed in mid april, Voucher still a long way off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭elfy4eva

Amazon voucher unavailable at the moment. Or so it's telling me. Will just have to wait a few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,754 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Got a "media" survey today that had about 20 questions before saying not qualified; and keep getting offered (twice by email, once from the site) an unanswerable "beverages" one, where there's not enough options to do anything more than put in incorrect answers a lot of time.

MYOB wrote: »
    Got a "media" survey today that had about 20 questions before saying not qualified; and keep getting offered (twice by email, once from the site) an unanswerable "beverages" one, where there's not enough options to do anything more than put in incorrect answers a lot of time.

Where do you see survey invites on their site?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,754 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Where do you see survey invites on their site?

You don't, you sometimes get offered one after finishing or failing to qualify for a survey.

MYOB wrote: »
    You don't, you sometimes get offered one after finishing or failing to qualify for a survey.

OK I'm awards of those - it sounded like something else in you post. Thanks.

There must be an easier way of making a 10 euro voucher every 4 months and then wait a month to receive it, I get turned down for most of them after answering several questions, then I sometimes get technical faults, then I dont get the amount and have to send e mails,. sky from april 14th not received yet - then balance incorrect last week.
    Its like playing a computer game to see if u can get it finished successfully and get the 75 c or 50c to your pending balance - and go yippee.
    as for a way of earning money its a joke and the customer service is non existant.

We Reward You For Taking Part In Surveys. Earn Up To €5 Per Survey www.IrishOpinions.com

I just saw this advert on the top of the boards.ie site,. what a joke,. the most I ever got in 4 years was 3 euro or should I say the 3 euro I earned in April that I havnt got yet. I hope the hopefuls who read the advert on here read the comments too.

I just spent ages doing the automotive one. Mind numbing :( it went on for ages. The reward is supposedly between .25c and €3.50, when I log into my account, it doesn't show up as they usually do. Whats the bet I get 0.25c in about 6 months time for it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,765 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Mayo Gurl wrote: »
    I just spent ages doing the automotive one. Mind numbing :( it went on for ages. The reward is supposedly between .25c and €3.50, when I log into my account, it doesn't show up as they usually do. Whats the bet I get 0.25c in about 6 months time for it!!

Fcek, I just got screened out of that. Maybe that was a good thing!

Thats the normal why do we bother, still no reply as to my sky reward and no surveys since or nothing added to my total so no voucher in sight.

I queried my sky reward and got this reply for the 10 th time but no one ever replies.

Dear Irish Opinions Member,
    Thank you for your email. Our Member Service Team will get back to you shortly.
    In the meantime, please check our FAQ on http://www.irishopinions.com/faq/ for a possible answer to your enquiry.
    Kind regards,
    The Irish Opinions Member Service Team

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭homeless student

just say i claim a 10 euro tesco voucher, how long does it take to come by post?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

just say i claim a 10 euro tesco voucher, how long does it take to come by post?
    My last one took three weeks

Advertisement