Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

bmc58 wrote: »
    All hope gone with RED C for this month.But on the bright side €49 in the pot for next month.

I was thinking the same earlier but just reached €51. Hopefully its credited to me on time.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,482 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

malcy wrote: »
    I was thinking the same earlier but just reached €51. Hopefully its credited to me on time.

They don’t pay out until tomorrow so it should be alright

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭bmc58

Should be.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,671 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Anybody know much about Rampanel? I got an email invitation to join them today.
    When googling them I made the mistake of typing the letter 'a' instead of 'e'. I suggest nobody else makes the same error.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,022 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

Anybody know much about Rampanel? I got an email invitation to join them today.
    When googling them I made the mistake of typing the letter 'a' instead of 'e'. I suggest nobody else makes the same error.

I was with them years ago doing monotonous daily TV viewing surveys that were mind numbing and paid a pittance. Maybe they're different now but they were the first survey site I dropped.

• Advertisement

Payout from RED C gone for me this month.But certain for next month,(I hope).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,447 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

I'm on 46 so hoping for next month too.

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭jc77

Did anyone who participated in either of the 2 Opinions.ie Apples-related focus groups get their €50 incentive?

Me too. Stuck at €48 as I haven't been credited for yesterdays €3 survey. Bit annoyed.

Me too. Stuck at €48 as I haven't been credited for yesterdays €3 survey. Bit annoyed.

No point in being annoyed. Nit every month will be a payout and not every survey us instantly credited. It's just pin money and will pay out next month.

• Advertisement

Jim_Hodge wrote: »
    No point in being annoyed. Nit every month will be a payout and not every survey us instantly credited. It's just pin money and will pay out next month.

I'm well aware that not every month is a payout. I've only had 2 in 4 years! Just annoyed since I'm proper skint this month and next month when it does come in I won't be.

Ah well it means I can put it toward a pricey rare record I'm after. Think I'll be giving surveys up for a while again. I seem to be doing the same surveys over and over without much variety the past few months. Video games and grocery shopping seems to be all I do these days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 450 ✭✭Deirdre5

jc77 wrote: »
    Did anyone who participated in either of the 2 Opinions.ie Apples-related focus groups get their €50 incentive?

nope heard nothing all week

If it was one of these "Partner Surveys" from Red C you could be waiting up to ten days to get your credit.The're not much good if you need the credit straight away.But they will credit in their own time.

Red c flying today €1 €2 and a €3
    Acumenpanel came in with a €2.50 too

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Red c flying today €1 €2 and a €3
    Acumenpanel came in with a €2.50 too

I got the acumen, I am flying with them. Red C is so slow for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭Degag

Got at €3 Red C and was screened out after answering about 5 questions which hasn't really happened before. This is after passing the demographics part. Quite annoying.

Degag wrote: »
    Got at €3 Red C and was screened out after answering about 5 questions which hasn't really happened before. This is after passing the demographics part. Quite annoying.

Was that the one about alcohol ? If so you mustn’t have been drinking the type of drink they wanted to enquire about

Was that the one about alcohol ? If so you mustn’t have been drinking the type of drink they wanted to enquire about

No, asking about sporting preferences.

Yes, I got dropped there too. It's understandable that some surveys on sports, drink, or other services will be geared towards people who actual interact with the type of product.

Ah that was geared towards rugby Union fans

• Advertisement

Jim_Hodge wrote: »
    Yes, I got dropped there too. It's understandable that some surveys on sports, drink, or other services will be geared towards people who actual interact with the type of product.

That's the way it should be. I've done countless surveys that ask what is your interest in the following sports. I hate all sports so click none and then get asked a heap of questions about it! Makes for an easy survey but also a boring one.

Ah that was geared towards rugby Union fans

Well it should have gotten to the point slightly faster so instead of asking me supplementary questions about other sports IMO.

Anyway. not a big thing.

Anyone manage to do the 75c charities survey with IO? almost finished it and it wanted to show an ad but the next page button would appear for a split second then disappear meaning I couldn't go any further. I just need 1 more survey to get a voucher and stop doing these!

Anyone manage to do the 75c charities survey with IO? almost finished it and it wanted to show an ad but the next page button would appear for a split second then disappear meaning I couldn't go any further. I just need 1 more survey to get a voucher and stop doing these!

I got to do it and finished it, with no issues. I was Delighted because I just needed 25c to order a voucher. That was my second €10 with them this week.

Did it earlier. No issues.

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    I got to do it and finished it, with no issues. I was Delighted because I just needed 25c to order a voucher. That was my second €10 with them this week.

I've had hardly anything the past week or so.

I've had hardly anything the past week or so.

I just check it numerous times in the day and when there is something there I do it straight away. I have the page on my hone screen and every time I check my phone I open it quick. I've had €10 most weeks but this is my first week getting €20in the week.

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    I just check it numerous times in the day and when there is something there I do it straight away. I have the page on my hone screen and every time I check my phone I open it quick. I've had €10 most weeks but this is my first week getting €20in the week.

I check regular as well. It's not often I get a quiet week like this but when there is I can guarantee that I am within a euro of cashing out. Always happens and always has. Back to having a lot of surveys not going away from the dashboard as well.

50c survey on IO this morning on travel. Don't waste your time with it. It's an absolute shambles. dark blue background on half of the screen that obscures the text, constantly asking for Eircodes and just a total pain in the arse. Easily the worst survey I have ever done and would have just closed it if it didn't put me at enough for a reward.

AVOID!!

Just finishing it now and its in Spanish or something. Overall spelling and grammar is atrocious as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,615 ✭✭✭channelsurfer2

nothing from redC in two weeks...

Advertisement