Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭channelsurfer2

nothing from redC in two weeks...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Just started to do the Irish opinions Surveys. Have over €12.50 in rewards but when I try to redeem them I get a error . I’ve tried on a phone, a MacBook a Windows computer, on WIFI and mobile and still no joy. I’ve checked the cookies etc. I’ve emailed them but judging from the reviews on Trust Pilot it seems if you can’t withdraw your rewards your account gets shut done.

Anyone with any advice on this, or has this happened to anyone else? Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,385 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

bigron2109 wrote: »
    Just started to do the Irish opinions Surveys. Have over €12.50 in rewards but when I try to redeem them I get a error . I’ve tried on a phone, a MacBook a Windows computer, on WIFI and mobile and still no joy. I’ve checked the cookies etc. I’ve emailed them but judging from the reviews on Trust Pilot it seems if you can’t withdraw your rewards your account gets shut done.

Not sure about that that, I've never had the issue. I signed up about 3 months ago and have cashed out 7 or 8 €10 virtual Mastercards and never an issue. Hopefully u get sorted. What are you trying to order? Maybe there is an issue with a specific reward.

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    Not sure about that that, I've never had the issue. I signed up about 3 months ago and have cashed out 7 or 8 €10 virtual Mastercards and never an issue. Hopefully u get sorted. What are you trying to order? Maybe there is an issue with a specific reward.

I’ve tried the MasterCard and the Amazon voucher . I hope they don’t freeze it or even ban it, as I like doing them and it’s nice seeing the rewards.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Try and cash out an alternative reward

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Advertisement

I’ve tried the MasterCard and the Amazon voucher . I hope they don’t freeze it or even ban it, as I like doing them and it’s nice seeing the rewards.

I ordered a master card on Sunday night

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Try and cash out an alternative reward

Have tired a MasterCard and a Amazon Voucher and both don’t work.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭bmc58

I just check it numerous times in the day and when there is something there I do it straight away. I have the page on my hone screen and every time I check my phone I open it quick. I've had €10 most weeks but this is my first week getting €20in the week.

Cash out your €20.Don't try and let it build.Just saying.(Past experience)

Know the feeling.Need €1 this month for a cash out.Looking bad.

bmc58 wrote: »
    Cash out your €20.Don't try and let it build.Just saying.(Past experience)

Oh no I didn't let it build up to 20, I cashed out at 10€ and then again at the second €10. It was just my first time earning €20 in a week, but I know from reading on here to cash out at €10. Thanks though, it is good to make people aware.

• Advertisement

Just got to a €10 cash out on IO a few minutes ago.Ordered a €10 Tesco voucher,had it within 10 seconds on my computer.

Finally went through. Happy days. Is there a work around for Turning the prepaid Mastercard into cash etc. Like I've got Paypal and Revolt.

Finally went through. Happy days. Is there a work around for Turning the prepaid Mastercard into cash etc. Like I've got Paypal and Revolt.

I just use it to buy a voucher that I will use, either a supervalu voucher from the supervalu website or a Lidl voucher through the all gifts website. I find them the handiest and they come by email.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,782 ✭✭✭One More Toy

Yes - add it to PayPal and send the tenner to your other half/friend.

Get them to send it back to you. Bobs your uncle, you can withdraw to bank

• Registered Users Posts: 10,709 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

Anybody order from Ideas Panel recently? Ordered an Amazon voucher mid April and it's still outstanding.

Jim_Hodge wrote: »
    Anybody order from Ideas Panel recently? Ordered an Amazon voucher mid April and it's still outstanding.
    I ordered phone credit on 13th April, but not expecting it for a good while. My last reward a One4All I ordered December 14th and only received it April 7th as an
    e-voucher . So it took almost 4 months, I had emailed a few times and just kept being told there was a backlog. Its always slow but that was the worst ever, so I'm not expecting this reward for weeks unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 10,709 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

I ordered phone credit on 13th April, but not expecting it for a good while. My last reward a One4All I ordered December 14th and only received it April 7th as an
    e-voucher . So it took almost 4 months, I had emailed a few times and just kept being told there was a backlog. Its always slow but that was the worst ever, so I'm not expecting this reward for weeks unfortunately

Thanks.

I think I'll drop them when it comes through. Their surveys have been very scarce for me since last August.

Jim_Hodge wrote: »
    Thanks.

I think I'll drop them when it comes through. Their surveys have been very scarce for me since last August.

I actually am the opposite since last year I'm getting lots of surveys from them compare to before that I used to be lucky to make one reward in the year. I'm up to €6 again after ordering in April

• Registered Users Posts: 10,761 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

My €50 one4all from the apple tasting arrived in post just now.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭jc77

My €50 one4all from the apple tasting arrived in post just now.

Did you do both the tasting and the video focus group?

• Advertisement

jc77 wrote: »
    Did you do both the tasting and the video focus group?

No, just the tasting.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,519 ✭✭✭Gormal

That's strange I get loads, Have had 2 payouts this year already and merged them on Perx (forgot to load the first one when I got the email) for a fee of a euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Gormal wrote: »
    That's strange I get loads, Have had 2 payouts this year already and merged them on Perx (forgot to load the first one when I got the email) for a fee of a euro.

surveys from red c are not the same for everyone, it very much depends on the profile of the person to which there are so many variables so it is not strange really

The internet isn’t for everyone

Gormal wrote: »

Every one seems to be different. I signed up over a year ago and have had only one Payout although I am at 49 so hopefully will get another next month.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭G3467

Anyone else waiting for €4 reward from RedC for Survey p017246B (25th March)? I emailed them last week and they said the survey is on hold; points to be credited once restarts and completed. My balance is €46 :rolleyes:

Same here.On €49 for over two weeks now.

G3467 wrote: »
    Anyone else waiting for €4 reward from RedC for Survey p017246B (25th March)? I emailed them last week and they said the survey is on hold; points to be credited once restarts and completed. My balance is €46 :rolleyes:

The below is the response I got. Sit tight, they do pay to be fair to them:

Rewards for some surveys are credited after the completion of the research study which may take several weeks.

This is the case on this survey.

/This survey is currently on hold.

Wow,at last a survey from RED C.€3 completed up to €52.Cash out on the 29th certain ,hope to build for the rest of this month.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Wow,at last a survey from RED C.€3 completed up to €52.Cash out on the 29th certain ,hope to build for the rest of this month.

Thats the job bmc, got two €3 redc today heading for the third payout this year hopefully hit it this month.

• Advertisement

I am the same, hadn't any for ages. Got €4 yesterday(although not credited yet) and €4 today.. Up to €50, I had hoped to get it last month but glad I will get it this month. It is only my second pay out

Advertisement