Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,761 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

G3467 wrote: »
    Anyone else waiting for €4 reward from RedC for Survey p017246B (25th March)? I emailed them last week and they said the survey is on hold; points to be credited once restarts and completed. My balance is €46 :rolleyes:
    The below is the response I got. Sit tight, they do pay to be fair to them:

Rewards for some surveys are credited after the completion of the research study which may take several weeks.

This is the case on this survey.

/This survey is currently on hold.

This has now been credited to my account. The long road back to €50 from now €4 again....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

3 surveys from red c today giving me a tenner so check your inbox folks

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭bmc58

RED C have not forgotten me after all.One yesterday and a €3 and €4 this afternoon.Back in the game big time.Hope it continues like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭rpurfield

I ordered a voucher off iReach a month ago now and it hasn't landed. Just wondering if anyone else has found them slow lately before I go contacting them

• Registered Users Posts: 10,709 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

rpurfield wrote: »
    I ordered a voucher off iReach a month ago now and it hasn't landed. Just wondering if anyone else has found them slow lately before I go contacting them

They were never quick at sending cards out. A month would be typical.

I wish they had some other rewards in addition to one4all cards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,385 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

I think it usually takes about a month for mine usually too, but it does always come.

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    I think it usually takes about a month for mine usually too, but it does always come.

Yeah I’ve never lost one from them (so far) just thought they were quicker!

I'm due to order next month I'm on 13 now, so it's awhile since I ordered.

It's so long between payouts from them that it's hard to remember.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭cvb03

My €50 one4all from the apple tasting arrived in post just now.

I am still waiting on mine. Is anyone else still waiting?

cvb03 wrote: »
    I am still waiting on mine. Is anyone else still waiting?

My friend did it and she is not on boards and she got hers the same day as people on here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Seems to be a lack of surveys over the past two days on Irish Opinions. Has anyone noticed the same?

bigron2109 wrote: »
    Seems to be a lack of surveys over the past two days on Irish Opinions. Has anyone noticed the same?

No. Six in the last two days totalling €4.25.

Jim_Hodge wrote: »
    No. Six in the last two days totalling €4.25.

Since I’ve moved to gold I have only had one for €1.

I had 5 over Thursday and Friday total €2.75, 4x.50c and one. 75c. Non yet today

Since I’ve moved to gold I have only had one for €1.

Do u wait for the emails or are you in and out checking. I check it numerous times every day to find them.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭liamoreilly

...Probably slightly off topic- But I do the Media opinions and it's quite good... Literally just mention if you watched TV the previous day (once a week asks about radio), and you get 10 points... 1500 points is equal to €15 which gets a one for all voucher... Often do double/triple points on weekends so it builds up quick enough for the sake of a minute a day (less if you say you didn't watch tv)...
    ...Also, refer a friend and if both of you complete 7 surveys you each get 250 points!... Happy to do the refer a link with anyone that wants...

...Probably slightly off topic- But I do the Media opinions and it's quite good... Literally just mention if you watched TV the previous day (once a week asks about radio), and you get 10 points... 1500 points is equal to €15 which gets a one for all voucher... Often do double/triple points on weekends so it builds up quick enough for the sake of a minute a day (less if you say you didn't watch tv)...
    ...Also, refer a friend and if both of you complete 7 surveys you each get 250 points!... Happy to do the refer a link with anyone that wants...

I'm doing it since last year, I've had 2 pay outs and up to 6.00 again. It can be tedious, it's the same thing every day but very quick to do it each day once ur in the habit . There was a bonus survey yesterday too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭alie

i am a non smoker and not into gambling yet they keep sending me those type of surveys

• Advertisement

I found them too tedious and repetitive for 10 cent. More than enough decent money to be had elsewhere.

Media opinions is too tedious and after my next €15 I’m done with it

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭liamoreilly

Jim_Hodge wrote: »
    I found them too tedious and repetitive for 10 cent. More than enough decent money to be had elsewhere.

...This is the only I know of, What would you suggest is best?... Sitting on a computer all day anyway so I'd happy to do longer ones if it has better rewards!...

...This is the only I know of, What would you suggest is best?... Sitting on a computer all day anyway so I'd happy to do longer ones if it has better rewards!...

Ireach, Irish Opinions, Acumen, Ideas Panel, Opinions. Ie
    Red C and Shop and scan. Shopper Thoughts. Focus Groups Ireland, I'm only signed up to that a few months and not got a reward yet but am on €10. That is the only one I have not a reward from yet but I'd say they will be OK. They are all the ones I use and great rewards. I am up to €350 this year so far since January 1st

Do u wait for the emails or are you in and out checking. I check it numerous times every day to find them.

I check a few times a day as I don’t really get emails from them. Got one a little while ago for €1.50 so at least I’m still getting them but they aren’t as many as the previous days.

Nice easy €4.50 one from acumenpanel only took 10 minutes

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Nice easy €4.50 one from acumenpanel only took 10 minutes

I got that aswell, have had the same one 2 or 3 times thd last few weeks

I got that aswell, have had the same one 2 or 3 times thd last few weeks

Same

• Registered Users Posts: 68,788 ✭✭✭✭L1011

If its the same one I've done, its a tracker, it'll be re-sent to the same people as they want to track changes in behaviour. It takes ages to pay out - I've done 4 and think I've been paid for 2!

• Advertisement

L1011 wrote: »
    If its the same one I've done, its a tracker, it'll be re-sent to the same people as they want to track changes in behaviour. It takes ages to pay out - I've done 4 and think I've been paid for 2!

I've been paid for them all, bar yesterday's and that said after the 12th

Advertisement