Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,385 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

L1011 wrote: »
    If its the same one I've done, its a tracker, it'll be re-sent to the same people as they want to track changes in behaviour. It takes ages to pay out - I've done 4 and think I've been paid for 2!

Asking what you did the previous 2 days, who called and who u met and where u went, in the morning afternoon and evening

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

Still not been credited for a RedC survey from the 28th of last month.

malcy wrote: »

It says some can be open for a month so it will come eventually.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    It says some can be open for a month so it will come eventually.

Hope so, it flings me over the 50 and I've gave up the surveys so don't really want to do anymore!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭cloudatlas

I'm using swagbucks for the last time. Once I get a 10 amazon voucher I'm out, it's too goddamn slow and difficult to get any points like ipsos. The surveys are all silly as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

cloudatlas wrote: »
    I'm using swagbucks for the last time. Once I get a 10 amazon voucher I'm out, it's too goddamn slow and difficult to get any points like ipsos. The surveys are all silly as well.

Im pulling €10/€15 into my paypal a month out of them atm, its a nice too up along with the other survey companies at the end of the year

Im pulling €10/€15 into my paypal a month out of them atm, its a nice too up along with the other survey companies at the end of the year

I don't have kids, maybe that excludes me but the studies are painful to fill in and so long.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

cloudatlas wrote: »
    I don't have kids, maybe that excludes me but the studies are painful to fill in and so long.

No kids here, i just do the surveys, use the search engine and the games daily.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

There are plenty of shorter surveys, screenout points, and bonuses if you know where to look with Swagbucks. I do the poll for 1 SB and the card game every day for another 10. One survey generally gets me to the first "daily goal", which adds to a monthly bonus balance, and then I try to check off the other items on the checklist for the two bonuses. Survey walls through Revenue Universe will get you either more SB or one screenout SB at a time, and they all count as "offers", not surveys. AdGate surveys are similar, but they rarely work out for me, and they tend to stop at 2 screenout SB in a row.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,709 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

There are plenty of shorter surveys, screenout points, and bonuses if you know where to look with Swagbucks. I do the poll for 1 SB and the card game every day for another 10. One survey generally gets me to the first "daily goal", which adds to a monthly bonus balance, and then I try to check off the other items on the checklist for the two bonuses. Survey walls through Revenue Universe will get you either more SB or one screenout SB at a time, and they all count as "offers", not surveys. AdGate surveys are similar, but they rarely work out for me, and they tend to stop at 2 screenout SB in a row.

I've been there, it's far too much effort for the reward. They make it too convoluted compared to many others just sending surveys.
    A grand a year can be made with the other sites for a combined effort less than SB's going all around the houses to clock up points.

• Advertisement

I was so surprised with Ideas Panel. I just got my phone credit reward topped up on my phone today and I only ordered it April 13th. They have improved majorily as my last reward took almost 4 months from them.

I am on prolific which is more academic surveys and I make around £30 a month and the surveys are sometimes thought provoking so I think I'll abandon swagbucks and stick with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,993 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Did everyone get asked to update their RedC demographics profile or was it just me?

It's not a great time to be asking people what they've been drinking in pubs and restaurants!

552814.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

I’d say everyone got the email because I can’t even get red c website to load here

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 9,270 ✭✭✭pgj2015

Did everyone get asked to update their RedC demographics profile or was it just me?

It's not a great time to be asking people what they've been drinking in pubs and restaurants!

552814.jpg

I hear ya. some of the questions need to be more specific. "how much do you spend on yourself per week?" pre covid or now? big difference. "do you go to the cinema, match, pub, restaurant etc?" I did in 2019 like but not so much now as all those places are closed and have been for months.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Divacool

pgj2015 wrote: »
    I hear ya. some of the questions need to be more specific. "how much do you spend on yourself per week?" pre covid or now? big difference. "do you go to the cinema, match, pub, restaurant etc?" I did in 2019 like but not so much now as all those places are closed and have been for months.

Yes, I got the same demographic survey. They seem to be having issues lately though - not sure if its Covid related or what. Surveys crashing, malfunctioning, with confusing messages at the end eg 'thank you for your interest in taking a survey' - when you've COMPLETED a survey. Had to email to see if I was paid or not - 2 weeks on, STILL no straight answer! Also, this morning a survey about radon gas - asked to enter a 3 digit pin to view a map, and then AFTER viewing the map, would be given a 5 digit pin to rejoin the survey. When I entered the 3 digit PIN, it refused to show the map - instead, demanded the 5 digit PIN - which of course, I didn't have. And then screened me out for 'inconsistincies'! Emailed them to query this, but judging from previous emails, on other surveys, they seem to be very slow to respond, and then ask the same info over and over again. Eg - I was asked for a survey link THREE times, despite having already provided it, along with screenshot! It's like talking to a brick wall. Very surprised at them - I rejoined, having been with them years ago, and they were excellent. If this continues though, not sure it's worth the hassle and effort, especially as the surveys are so few and far between.

radon survey worked fine for me, the map opened in a new tab and was easy to use

• Registered Users Posts: 68,788 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Acumen's been busy for me lately but far more than a normal % of surveys are bombing out at the end and not crediting. They nearly always fix this, but its annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭bmc58

malcy wrote: »

Waiting on two myself (not as long as you though), one on the 5th May,and the other on the 7th May.They always credit eventually.But you would not want to be depending on one of them for a pay out on the 29th of the month.

552814.jpg

Got that one and updated my info.I don't have a problem with saying what i drank during the pandemic.If it leads to more surveys I'm fine with that.

• Advertisement

Divacool wrote: »
    Yes, I got the same demographic survey. They seem to be having issues lately though - not sure if its Covid related or what. Surveys crashing, malfunctioning, with confusing messages at the end eg 'thank you for your interest in taking a survey' - when you've COMPLETED a survey. Had to email to see if I was paid or not - 2 weeks on, STILL no straight answer! Also, this morning a survey about radon gas - asked to enter a 3 digit pin to view a map, and then AFTER viewing the map, would be given a 5 digit pin to rejoin the survey. When I entered the 3 digit PIN, it refused to show the map - instead, demanded the 5 digit PIN - which of course, I didn't have. And then screened me out for 'inconsistincies'! Emailed them to query this, but judging from previous emails, on other surveys, they seem to be very slow to respond, and then ask the same info over and over again. Eg - I was asked for a survey link THREE times, despite having already provided it, along with screenshot! It's like talking to a brick wall. Very surprised at them - I rejoined, having been with them years ago, and they were excellent. If this continues though, not sure it's worth the hassle and effort, especially as the surveys are so few and far between.

I did that survey with no problems.Entered both pin numbers when needed.You just needed to pay attention and follow the instructions.

L1011 wrote: »
    Acumen's been busy for me lately but far more than a normal % of surveys are bombing out at the end and not crediting. They nearly always fix this, but its annoying.

I find Acumen great I only signed up afew months ago and just ordered my 5th 10€ tonight. I've never had an issue with a survey and anytime they have said I would be credited on a certain date I was. I did one last week and it said I would be credited yesterday and I was. They give a decent amount per survey too

• Registered Users Posts: 10,761 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

RedC payout today for anyone availing of the mastercard payment method and lucky enough to have hit €50 threshold in April.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

RedC payout today for anyone availing of the mastercard payment method and lucky enough to have hit €50 threshold in April.

Just got my email - absolutely delighted and couldn't have come at a better time

Got a €5 RED C partner survey this afternoon..on the Lotto.A new version.A stupid version,you had no option on the questions to select none.So annoying,you had to answer at least one option to continue.Still I completed it.Did not like it though as I really couldn't say what I really wanted.
    Anyone get it?

Nice one.Hit the bar myself last month on €49 but well set now for next month.

Mine is on its way to Revolut and tipping away nicely for the next €50
    Ipsos cashed out a €50 card too this month

• Registered Users Posts: 12,140 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

OmegaGene wrote: »

How do you put it on revolut?

How do you put it on revolut?

Add the card to PayPal send it to another PayPal account vie friends and family option, they send it back and it’s in your PayPal balance and then withdraw to any chosen bank account

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Abiya041

OmegaGene wrote: »

Is this the link for ipsos... seems it's Uk only

https://rec-eu.i-say.com/survey/gb/en/standard/2015/0a78d30099223d2cadc290bc56d7438c/?subid=Loginpage

Advertisement