Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

2 surveys stuck on the IO dashboard for €1 and €2 the last 3 days. Quite annoying. Neither survey is doable and clicking on it brings you to the ‘there are no surveys available’ page.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭Sparko

2 surveys stuck on the IO dashboard for €1 and €2 the last 3 days. Quite annoying. Neither survey is doable and clicking on it brings you to the ‘there are no surveys available’ page.

Are you trying them on your phone? I had a €1 one earlier that was doing that on my phone but then I tried it on my laptop and it worked so I figured maybe it wasn't compatible with mobile.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,385 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

That often happens to me, I just assume they are full or finished. Sometimes I'll get it on the phone as I check there through out the day. If there is one I'll open it on the computer but it might not show up there so I just do it on the phone. But often be it on the phone or computer it will show there is one there but when I click to do it I get the same response as you.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

• Registered Users Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭bmc58

Did the €2 one on a PC tonight no problem.As usual though longer than the 31mns advertised.

• Advertisement

Divacool wrote: »
    Yes, I got the same demographic survey. They seem to be having issues lately though - not sure if its Covid related or what. Surveys crashing, malfunctioning, with confusing messages at the end eg 'thank you for your interest in taking a survey' - when you've COMPLETED a survey. Had to email to see if I was paid or not - 2 weeks on, STILL no straight answer! Also, this morning a survey about radon gas - asked to enter a 3 digit pin to view a map, and then AFTER viewing the map, would be given a 5 digit pin to rejoin the survey. When I entered the 3 digit PIN, it refused to show the map - instead, demanded the 5 digit PIN - which of course, I didn't have. And then screened me out for 'inconsistincies'! Emailed them to query this, but judging from previous emails, on other surveys, they seem to be very slow to respond, and then ask the same info over and over again. Eg - I was asked for a survey link THREE times, despite having already provided it, along with screenshot! It's like talking to a brick wall. Very surprised at them - I rejoined, having been with them years ago, and they were excellent. If this continues though, not sure it's worth the hassle and effort, especially as the surveys are so few and far between.
    I've just had the radon survey. I did it on a pc, I'd say if it's attempted on a phone it will be more awkward. The map was very slow to open but got there eventually. Finished it but the points not added yet.

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    I've just had the radon survey. I did it on a pc, I'd say if it's attempted on a phone it will be more awkward. The map was very slow to open but got there eventually. Finished it but the points not added yet.

Waiting for my reward myself from that survey.And yes the map was terrible.

These partner surveys are becoming a pain in the arse for me.I'm waiting on three to be credited to my account.One from the 7/05 for €3,another from 11/05 for €2 and the third from the 14/05 for €5.It's not fair if you're waiting for a pay out on the the 29th of the month.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,788 ✭✭✭✭L1011

ESRI surveys don't pay out immediately on any provider; but they do pay. Got two of those on RedC today.

L1011 wrote: »
    ESRI surveys don't pay out immediately on any provider; but they do pay. Got two of those on RedC today.

I’ve about €20 coming from partner surveys with red c but they pay every time that’s the main thing, the one for a fiver on the lotto was tedious but hey it’s a fiver

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭johnire

Hi folks.
    Just wondering if anyone has ever done a UserZoom survey with Opinions.ie?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭snowgal

hey guys, I just signed up to prolific there and filled out alott of info! But now at the end before I can do a survey they are asking me to upload photo id, Is this legit? Ive never been asked for that before!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,270 ✭✭✭pgj2015

Anyone having problems claiming rewards from opinions.ie?

I tried to claim the 15 euro all gifts reward but it says im trying to claim a 5 euro all gifts voucher. And it wont actually let me claim the reward.

pgj2015 wrote: »

I tried to claim the 15 euro all gifts reward but it says im trying to claim a 5 euro all gifts voucher. And it wont actually let me claim the reward.

The website can be a bit glitchy I’ve noticed, I asked for a €15 one for all about two weeks ago but it took me a few attempts

• Registered Users Posts: 2,885 ✭✭✭DuckSlice

Im building up my RedC credits slowly, just wondering how do i get the vouchers instead of cheque's like people are getting here?

etxp wrote: »
    Im building up my RedC credits slowly, just wondering how do i get the vouchers instead of cheque's like people are getting here?

red c issue a 50 euro virtual mastercard which you can use online or add to paypal transfer it to a friend using the gift option and they send it back and then it is in your paypal balance and can be withdrawn to your bank account

At the moment they give a virtual Mastercard automatically but if you want the cheque you reply to the email with cheque. If u want the master card you don't need to do anything they send it the following month after
    You have gotten to 50. The following month it comes around the middle of the month. The options are only virtual master card or cheque.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,885 ✭✭✭DuckSlice

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    At the moment they give a virtual Mastercard automatically but if you want the cheque you reply to the email with cheque. If u want the master card you don't need to do anything they send it the following month after
    You have gotten to 50. The following month it comes around the middle of the month. The options are only virtual master card or cheque.

Great thanks, was confused cause it just says on the site that they issue cheques.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭snowgal

snowgal wrote: »
    hey guys, I just signed up to prolific there and filled out alott of info! But now at the end before I can do a survey they are asking me to upload photo id, Is this legit? Ive never been asked for that before!

sorry, would anyone have an answer on this? thanks a mill

Great thanks, was confused cause it just says on the site that they issue cheques.

Before Covid the only option was cheque but they brought in the virtual master card as an option to cut down on staff handling cheques and paperwork. Think the cheque takes a week more than the virtual card, that comes roughly around the 17th of the month I think

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

bmc58 wrote: »
    These partner surveys are becoming a pain in the arse for me.I'm waiting on three to be credited to my account.One from the 7/05 for €3,another from 11/05 for €2 and the third from the 14/05 for €5.It's not fair if you're waiting for a pay out on the the 29th of the month.

I've given up waiting to be credited for one I did almost a month ago. Will now have to do another to get me over the 50 instead then I'm done with the bloody things.

Just looked through my emails for the past couple of weeks and every survey they've sent through is a partner one so not going to waste my time again.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Abiya041

Prolific works great for me, never had to upload any type of ID. I've been signed up for a year or so. Must be relatively new then that they're asking for id

pgj2015 wrote: »

Sorry ignore my previous reply, I ordered from Ireach 2 weeks ago not opinions. Ie. I last ordered from Opinions. Ie on 1st April and got it 26 April. Mixed them up when I saw ur post.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

€10 from RedC today over 3 surveys

€13 myself from RedC after nothing for 2 months. Barely had an email from them for months until today.

€10 from RedC today over 3 surveys

Nice.:cool:

€13 myself from RedC after nothing for 2 months. Barely had an email from them for months until today.

Had a similar eperience with RED C myself lately(though not as long without e mails).Then surveys started coming again.Nice when you know they haven't forgotten you.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Spursyiddo

I got a good few this week from red c but failed to qualify also got 3 from them today, the first one i did not qualify and the second one was going good until on the quality check question and i selected strongly disagree instead of strongly agree and boom got kick got one an hour later and didn't qualify so not been a good week for me with them but the got my first payout this month so not all bad

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Spursyiddo

yeah that's normal for them my wife signed up using her driver licence

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

bmc58 wrote: »
    Nice.:cool:

Another 4 bucks from Acumen.

Best day on the surveys in a long time

Advertisement