Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Another 4 bucks from Acumen.

Best day on the surveys in a long time

Acumenpanel are great this year, I’ve had €100 so far this year with another €20 pending

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 10,427 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

The LIDL gift card finally scanned in my local today. The girl on the till yelped and wanted me to go and buy a bottle of Prosecco to celebrate. My suggestion of waiting until I can open next month and we can have a LIDL session was agreed upon.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

johnire wrote: »
    Hi folks.
    Just wondering if anyone has ever done a UserZoom survey with Opinions.ie?
    Thanks

Yes. UserZoom is a fairly common tool used in surveys by banking and energy providers, etc. If you're asking about the live phone call surveys while using UserZoom, I have done one of those with Opinions.ie as well. I got paid soon afterwards, it's all legit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

Anyone successful in doing (p18348) from RED C Live? Keep getting emails about it but get screened out at the start

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭SourSessions

Anyone successful in doing (p18348) from RED C Live? Keep getting emails about it but get screened out at the start

I had the same issue with p018629

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,709 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

Yes, screened out immediately too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

I had the same issue with p018629

Got that one(€3), my partner screened out of it also.
    Redc gone mad with surveys this month, after pushing me over the €50 again, third payout this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Divacool

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    I've just had the radon survey. I did it on a pc, I'd say if it's attempted on a phone it will be more awkward. The map was very slow to open but got there eventually. Finished it but the points not added yet.
    They eventually got back to me. There had been problems with the interactive maps on several of those surveys apparently. Survey was then closed, but I complained further and was credited 2euros for the sections I had completed. It's only fair. I did nothing wrong...survey was malfunctioning.

another fiver from RedC

€16 in the last week, on 39 now. Bet it'll sit on that till Xmas :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,385 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

another fiver from RedC

Just got that too, was it the lotto

• Advertisement

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    Just got that too, was it the lotto

It was a multi topic one, some about lotto, health insurance and political preferences

• Registered Users Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭bmc58

another fiver from RedC

Maybe not.Got a €5,4,4 today from RED C (qualified for two of them) and got one over the weekend.Seems like RED C are coming out of Covid 19.

€13 myself from RedC after nothing for 2 months. Barely had an email from them for months until today.

RED C has got the Covid vaccine.All systems go now.

Got that one(€3), my partner screened out of it also.
    Redc gone mad with surveys this month, after pushing me over the €50 again, third payout this year.

I'm there too after a bit of a drought around Christmas.At €74 now with two "partner survey" still to pay out.Happy days with RED C lately.Long may it continue.

Divacool wrote: »
    They eventually got back to me. There had been problems with the interactive maps on several of those surveys apparently. Survey was then closed, but I complained further and was credited 2euros for the sections I had completed. It's only fair. I did nothing wrong...survey was malfunctioning.

I admire your tenaciousness.I would have let it go.Fair play to you.

It was a multi topic one, some about lotto, health insurance and political preferences

Got that one myself today.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,786 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Can you use multi-quotes rather than multiple posts when replying to multiple posts?

Got that bafflingly varied RedC survey today - more like an iReach omnibus in content - and I'm now at 37 with a 4 partner survey pending. At the recent rate, 50 by the end of the week should be guaranteed. But its almost certainly going to tail off, the recent rate is abnormal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭sunbeam

Three from RedC this week, screened out of all of them. At this rate it will probably take me to the end of the year to reach 50 points.

Prolific used to be the best for me, but since they did some 'updates' a few weeks ago I've got very little-mostly studies with one place remaining that are full before I click on them.

_

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

sunbeam wrote: »
    Three from RedC this week, screened out of all of them. At this rate it will probably take me to the end of the year to reach 50 points.

Prolific used to be the best for me, but since they did some 'updates' a few weeks ago I've got very little-mostly studies with one place remaining that are full before I click on them.

_

Made €38 from redc and partner surveys( payed in today) this month, i think this was the most i hit from redc in a month in all the years been with them.

Made €38 from redc and partner surveys( payed in today) this month, i think this was the most i hit from redc in a month in all the years been with them.

Still waiting for €5 from one of these Partner Surveys I completed on the 14th of this month.Not too bothered as I,m well over the €50 for this month.But 12 days is a bit long.Wouldn't like to be depending on one of these to hit the cash out nearing the 29th.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Is anyone a member of the Nielsen Media TV Viewing Panel?

I received an invite for them via acumen.... but it looks like a lot of work

• Registered Users Posts: 10,709 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

Is anyone a member of the Nielsen Media TV Viewing Panel?

I received an invite for them via acumen.... but it looks like a lot of work

Personally they're not worth the bother.

Got two "Final Reminders " from RED C to complete two surveys today .Both were from these "partners".Tried both and same answer.."You are not qualified for this survey".Pretty annoying.Why are these waste of time surveys being sent out to people whey you don't qualify for them?

bmc58 wrote: »
    Got two "Final Reminders " from RED C to complete two surveys today .Both were from these "partners".Tried both and same answer.."You are not qualified for this survey".Pretty annoying.Why are these waste of time surveys being sent out to people whey you don't qualify for them?

I got a reminder from them to do a survey even though I did it yesterday and got the points. When I clicked on it, it said I had already done it.

Has anyone ever won from the Amarach smartphone panel, I hate when they send the email with the winners I always think I've won by the subject

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Spursyiddo

I had a remainder for one today as well, its the same code as one i have completed just waiting to be paid for it. it confused me a little until i checked back my emails

edit; i got a €2 final reminder today and qualified for it cant remember getting it before today as i usually do them the day i receive the email so i don't know how it was a final reminder

Spursyiddo wrote: »
    I had a remainder for one today as well, its the same code as one i have completed just waiting to be paid for it. it confused me a little until i checked back my emails

edit; i got a €2 final reminder today and qualified for it cant remember getting it before today as i usually do them the day i receive the email so i don't know how it was a final reminder

These "Partner Surveys" are getting hard to follow and keep account of.

I have started writing them down, I put the date the amount and the code. I also keep the email till its been paid. I found I was mixing up some emails and forgetting to delete but if they are all on a page written it's easier to keep track than going through emails.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,786 ✭✭✭✭L1011

I've had basically the same Lotto survey a few times now, but done by different survey firms - totally different, not just the same survey partnered out. I wonder do they realise its the same people doing it if they're shopping around between survey companies!

I've also just noticed that the on-screen volume control shows the filename of the 'what is this sound' question on Acumen. Bit easier to answer when you know its playing "Dog.mp3"!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

Yeah and take ages to pay out which is unfair. RedC is the only survey site I've used that does that. Got a survey the other day to finally push me over the 50 even though I reached it over a month ago and still haven't been credited.

Done with them after that.

Advertisement