Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Divacool

bmc58 wrote: »
    I admire your tenaciousness.I would have let it go.Fair play to you.
    Thanks!! Never any harm in a polite email or so when you have done nothing wrong. Just reminds them that you won't be rode over roughshod either!! After all, if t weren't for their panelists, they wouldn't HAVE a business model to begin with!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

I like any surveys from red c wether they are their own or partner surveys because they always pay, never had a problem with red c or acumenpanel and both are doing very well this year

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭snowgal

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    Has anyone ever won from the Amarach smartphone panel, I hate when they send the email with the winners I always think I've won by the subject

I was the exact same!! thought I had won, its annoying!! No I haven't won on the draw side yet but I did get a 50 all4one for doing a zoom panel thing a few weeks ago

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭nicolaf45

bmc58 wrote: »
    Got a €5 RED C partner survey this afternoon..on the Lotto.A new version.A stupid version,you had no option on the questions to select none.So annoying,you had to answer at least one option to continue.Still I completed it.Did not like it though as I really couldn't say what I really wanted.
    Anyone get it?

I did that survey too and was exactly the same, such a load of rubbish with it and like you, i couldnt say what i wanted either

• Registered Users Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭bmc58

malcy wrote: »
    Yeah and take ages to pay out which is unfair. RedC is the only survey site I've used that does that. Got a survey the other day to finally push me over the 50 even though I reached it over a month ago and still haven't been credited.

Done with them after that.

Only problem with that is that more and more RED C surveys seem to be partner surveys.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭moby2101

Hi guys,
    A bit of a newbie to online surveys. I’ve recently completed (inc the 5€ annoying Lotto one last Monday) at least 3 surveys on RedC (€9) 7-10 days ago that haven’t been credited, is this the norm?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭SourSessions

moby2101 wrote:
    Hi guys, A bit of a newbie to online surveys. I’ve recently completed (inc the 5€ annoying Lotto one last Monday) at least 3 surveys on RedC (€9) 7-10 days ago that haven’t been credited, is this the norm? Thanks

Yes, partner surveys can take a while to reflect. I've waited up to a month, but usually less.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭rpurfield

Folks I only copped today that Irish Opinions are doing the virtual Mastercards now. I requested 2 and added them to PayPal to send to a mate to get them back etc. PayPal is declining them when I go to send the money off them, has anyone had this issue before?

EDIT: Should've logged in before I posted, its showing as a UK card so the conversion rate on PayPal is causing it!

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

Is anyone else having problems logging into Lifepoints? It won't even let me reset my password.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,709 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

Is anyone else having problems logging into Lifepoints? It won't even let me reset my password.

No, fine last night and this morning.

• Advertisement

Logged in myself a few minutes ago no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,385 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

Anyone get the red c survey this morning on yesterday's viewing habits. The email said 3 points but only 2 were added and it said at the end 2 added. Code 18592

Boyfriend got €6 red C survey this morning wow!

Has Irish Opinions gone slow for anybody?

Jim_Hodge wrote: »
    Has Irish Opinions gone slow for anybody?

I'm still getting a tenner a week from them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

My Partner just doing this survey atm ...

A €6 survey from RED C.Now thats a real rarity.Got one for €7 (I think) about three or four years ago.A fun survey I seem to remember near the end of the year.But €5 is the biggest I ever got (and not too many of them) since.But €6 is a nice boost to one's bank.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭bigron2109

I'm still getting a tenner a week from them

I was getting a €10 a week for the last few weeks, but this week has been very slow from them. Some days no surveys at all.

bigron2109 wrote: »
    I was getting a €10 a week for the last few weeks, but this week has been very slow from them. Some days no surveys at all.

Same here. €10+ per week usually but €1.25 this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Jim_Hodge wrote: »
    Same here. €10+ per week usually but €1.25 this week.

The last week was quiet, but just after doing 4 surveys just now for €3:50

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Anyone get the red c survey this morning on yesterday's viewing habits. The email said 3 points but only 2 were added and it said at the end 2 added. Code 18592

Got the same. Ironically I was on 47 points, thanks to this it's now 49. Knowing my luck, I won't get anything else for June.

delly wrote: »
    Got the same. Ironically I was on 47 points, thanks to this it's now 49. Knowing my luck, I won't get anything else for June.

That hasn't happened me before, I wonder is there any point querying it. Oh that is frustrating for you, hope you get another one soon.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

I doubt it would matter, but sure it's no biggie and it felt like a 2 point survey in fairness.

The last week was quiet, but just after doing 4 surveys just now for €3:50

:) Yes, just got three for €2.25

• Registered Users Posts: 10,761 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

bigron2109 wrote: »

Ditto re the slowdown this week.

As a general point, IO never send anything over a euro anymore either. Not sure if anyone else has noticed or experienced this but it used to have a really good frequency of surveys and pay well for each one but this has definitely changed in the last year or so.

As a general point, IO never send anything over a euro anymore either. Not sure if anyone else has noticed or experienced this but it used to have a really good frequency of surveys and pay well for each one but this has definitely changed in the last year or so.

Oh they certainly do send €1+ surveys. I had one last night for €1.50.

I got one for €2.50 on April 26 and I often get €1.50ones. Last one was end of May for 1.50. But have had a good few of those over the months

Interesting, thanks guys.

I just looked out of curiosity and in the last 180 days I did 230 surveys with only 3 being over €1 with most the averaging around 75 cent.

Must just be my profile...

Should also mention opinions.ie are doing those userzoom invites for financial services €45 one4all gift cards. My occupation sadly excludes me from being able to do it.

• Advertisement

Should also mention opinions.ie are doing those userzoom invites for financial services €45 one4all gift cards. My occupation sadly excludes me from being able to do it.

I got two invites for that. I declined. Doing a survey for a few minutes is one thing but I don't need the money badly enough for those sessions.

Advertisement