Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

Agree IO has been dishing out the sub €1 surveys recently. However some of them have been ridiculously short, 3 minute one at worst for 50/75c yesterday. Whereas the €1 or €1.50 usually do take the full 15/20 mins

• Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭cloudatlas

I've been getting on better with Swagbucks recently and made
    838 points in the last 7 days.

It just takes so much time and the surveys aren't all intuitive and are sometimes quite frustrating in their design.

A month.

I make around £30 from prolific
    Then about £10 from swagbucks
    and I don't know how much from populuslive maybe £6

• Registered Users Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    Anyone get the red c survey this morning on yesterday's viewing habits. The email said 3 points but only 2 were added and it said at the end 2 added. Code 18592

just got that myself, i am guessing there was a part of the survey we didnt qualify for

The internet isn’t for everyone

Anybody have experience with Crowdology or Curious Cat?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,385 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

OmegaGene wrote: »
    just got that myself, i am guessing there was a part of the survey we didnt qualify for

Oh I didn't know that happens, thanks for that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭Degag

Got a €3 Red C survey this morning but upon completion it told me i was only getting €2:confused:

Degag wrote: »
    Got a €3 Red C survey this morning but upon completion it told me i was only getting €2:confused:

Same to me last week and others, someone said that can happen if we didn't qualify for all the survey, so got less as we might not have done it all depending on answers we gave.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭bmc58

Same to me last week and others, someone said that can happen if we didn't qualify for all the survey, so got less as we might not have done it all depending on answers we gave.

Got that €6 survey this morning but got booted out after a couple of questions.:(

Got three from RED C today.€4,€4,€3.Qualified for two.Up to €41 for this month with €50 on the way for last month.Things looking good for me with RED C lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭SourSessions

bmc58 wrote:
    Got three from RED C today.€4,€4,€3.Qualified for two.Up to €41 for this month with €50 on the way for last month.Things looking good for me with RED C lately.

Got the same but only qualified for one. On 42 now, but 5 is still owed so 'really' 47

• Advertisement

Has anyone had a reward lately from Ireach, almost a month and no sign yet. Hadn't ordered in a good while so wondering if they are gone slow
    **Edit ** I got it this morning so it took a month.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Has anyone had a reward lately from Ireach, almost a month and no sign yet. Hadn't ordered in a good while so wondering if they are gone slow

Only ordered last week kitty, will let ya know if it comes in before yours

Got the same but only qualified for one. On 42 now, but 5 is still owed so 'really' 47

I've lost track on how long these "partner surveys" take to credit.They do eventually but you wouldn't want to be waiting on one of them neat the 29th of the month to reach the €50.

Just wondering I ordered the cheque option from Red C start of this month, I replied with cheque like it said. Do they reply after that or do they just process it and send it out then. Only second redemption and last time I took the virtual card

Just wondering I ordered the cheque option from Red C start of this month, I replied with cheque like it said. Do they reply after that or do they just process it and send it out then. Only second redemption and last time I took the virtual card

No reply, just arrives usually third week of the month.

No reply, just arrives usually third week of the month.

Perfect thanks

Only ordered last week kitty, will let ya know if it comes in before yours

Would you believe it arrived in this morning, so it took just about a month.

Would you believe it arrived in this morning, so it took just about a month.

Just going to let ya know it arrived today snap

Just going to let ya know it arrived today snap

I must have just missed the last batch ordered, so that's why mine took so long. Happy Shopping!

How much are ye all making a month?

• Advertisement

cloudatlas wrote: »
    How much are ye all making a month?

Depends which company, some u get a voucher every week, other sites like opinions or ireach it's €15 every 3 or 4 months

Keep an eye on youre e mails ,the old favourite from RED C is around again..the Lotto survey for €4.Handy one.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,786 ✭✭✭✭L1011

iReach voucher ordered a while ago was sent just now

Update on this: I emailed them and was credited the euro.

Oh I might email them so, I should have done it last week. Thanks

I think they updated it, I had just typed out an email and went to my account to check the code and it now says 3 points not 2 and it was definitely only 2 last week. So delighted I got that point added aswell. Just glad I checked my account before I sent the email complaining

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭SourSessions

It took about six weeks from signing up to acumen for them to send me my first survey, but I just redeemed points for my second voucher in two weeks, so I'm pretty happy!

Fair play to you Degag.I'd be slightly scared to go after RED C for a euro.I'd probably have let it go.And your action has got other members the proper ammount for the survey they completed.;)

bmc58 wrote: »
    Fair play to you Degag.I'd be slightly scared to go after RED C for a euro.I'd probably have let it go.And your action has got other members the proper ammount for the survey they completed.;)

Ahh yeah, i was kinda embarrassed over a euro alright:pac:

Just a small bone of contention as can be kicked out of so many of them and others that take 15 mins when they should only take 10 etc etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

acumen survey out today that took four minutes and paid out €2 and pushed me over another tenner

The internet isn’t for everyone

Advertisement