Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,385 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

OmegaGene wrote: »
    acumen survey out today that took four minutes and paid out €2 and pushed me over another tenner

I got to 10 on acumen yesterday evening so ordered a voucher. Got it at lunch time today, ordered a Lidl voucher and that came in 20 minutes. That is the quickest I got a voucher from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,339 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    I got to 10 on acumen yesterday evening so ordered a voucher. Got it at lunch time today, ordered a Lidl voucher and that came in 20 minutes. That is the quickest I got a voucher from them.

im letting all gifts build up to €50 vouchers because my local lidl need to enter the code manually and it takes ages

The internet isn’t for everyone

im letting all gifts build up to €50 vouchers because my local lidl need to enter the code manually and it takes ages

I'm lucky it scans no issues in my lidl, so I just take it each time at 10. The only time I had an issue was when the brightness was turned down on the phone, but it scanned in the end.

For some reason I find the €50 more rewarding and the way accumen are going it doesn’t take long, there another company that pays €15 all gifts vouchers too but I can’t think of it now

• Registered Users Posts: 68,786 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Userneeds pays Allgifts vouchers. But their payments are awful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

Cashed out another 30 from acumen and up to 49 on redc.

Got that daft smoking one from redc and knew i was going to get screened out straight away. Would have gotten me over the 50 and all

L1011 wrote: »
    Userneeds pays Allgifts vouchers. But their payments are awful.

Ah that’s the one, my other half does them but I can’t be arsed with them it’s just not worth it because as you say the payments are awful

Ah that’s the one, my other half does them but I can’t be arsed with them it’s just not worth it because as you say the payments are awful

I'm up to 7200 points on user needs, it will be my first Payout. Why are the payments awful, what is the issue. Just so I know for if I get to a pay out.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,709 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    I'm up to 7200 points on user needs, it will be my first Payout. Why are the payments awful, what is the issue. Just so I know for if I get to a pay out.

No issue, just bad payers. I got to a payout and closed my account. I certainly don't miss them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭SourSessions

Used my first allgifts lidl voucher this morning. Scanned at the lidl plus scanner, no problem.

• Advertisement

48 on RedC with nearly three weeks left - the pace of a few weeks ago and I'd be wondering about the near impossible double month, but after the intervening weeks - actually getting 50 could be unlikely!

Used my first allgifts lidl voucher this morning. Scanned at the lidl plus scanner, no problem.

well done

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭rpurfield

48 on RedC with nearly three weeks left - the pace of a few weeks ago and I'd be wondering about the near impossible double month, but after the intervening weeks - actually getting 50 could be unlikely!

I always find that strange with Red C. I was stuck around 30 for ages and the last maybe 5 weeks its built up for €22 alone

rpurfield wrote: »
    I always find that strange with Red C. I was stuck around 30 for ages and the last maybe 5 weeks its built up for €22 alone

I was the same, was on 35 for weeks. Then moved up to €50 and that has been redeemed for this month and I'm up to 33 again, hoping it will keep going but going on previous I will probably be stuck around that and it will take another month or two to get to the 50 again, but hopefully not

• Registered Users Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭bmc58

Jim_Hodge wrote: »
    No issue, just bad payers. I got to a payout and closed my account. I certainly don't miss them.

Unsubscribed myself last year.Long surveys for pennies.There are much better sites out there.

I'm in the same boat.€50 on the way next week (hopefully) and on €46 for this month.But a couple of months ago I was on €49 for two weeks and never got there.But surveys seem to have picked up from RED C lately.Eighteen days to get €4 for the double month?Looking good I'd say for us both.

All these Cint carriers need checking before doing a survey, so as to get maximum rewards. Mobrog 53c and Europinions 60c for the same survey today.

I signed up to focus groups Ireland which seems to be cint aswell. I was never getting surveys took 2 months to get to 3.00 and was going to give it up then I started checking my account through out the day like I do with Irish Opinions. There is often surveys there now unlike waiting for an email. I've now built up an extra 21 in a few weeks. So not too far off 30 with them. I checked I got 9 surveys in 2 months waiting on emails and 29 surveys in 5 weeks checking each day. How are they for paying out and what do they pay is it one 4 all or all gifts etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Redc €9(€5+€4) today, just started an io survey and it brought me to the redc site for a survey, i declined it as it was for a €1 and redc might offer it for more later on. This never happened before strange one

Redc €9(€5+€4) today, just started an io survey and it brought me to the redc site for a survey, i declined it as it was for a €1 and redc might offer it for more later on. This never happened before strange one

You should have done it. RedC contracted it out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,427 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

That happened to me two weeks ago with a SuperValu survey which was being conducted by RedC. I declined as well as it was only offering a draw entry.
    I don't know if I got it direct from RedC after or not.

You should have done it. RedC contracted it out.

There is a huge risk that you've done it already. They contract surveys out when they need more people than their panel has, not different people.

There is a huge risk that you've done it already. They contract surveys out when they need more people than their panel has, not different people.

I've done many surveys more than once and in over ten years never had an issue. Cint will block it but any others have always paid out and no repercussions. They know people are on more than one site and have never stated any term or condition putting the onus in the recipient to know if they have completed a particular survey before or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

Handy 2 Euro redc this morning got me over the 50. Acumen and Redc are the biggest earners for me. Dropped all the rest as I couldn't take the grind anymore

I got a 3 euro red c today, bringing me to 50 as long as the fiver one I'm owed is paid by the end of the month (hopeful as it was done on May 25th)

I got a 3 euro red c today, bringing me to 50 as long as the fiver one I'm owed is paid by the end of the month (hopeful as it was done on May 25th)

I'm waiting on that one too

Has anyone noticed on Irish Opinions for a while now that surveys advertised for 10 minutes for 75c become 15 to 20 mns when you enter the survey?This is not right.

bmc58 wrote: »
    Has anyone noticed on Irish Opinions for a while now that surveys advertised for 10 minutes for 75c become 15 to 20 mns when you enter the survey?This is not right.

Just had one just like that. However it did only take 6 minutes to complete.

Just had one just like that. However it did only take 6 minutes to complete.

I've noticed that a few times but it usually only takes the time initially stated not what it says when u go into it

• Advertisement

9 euro today from RedC so I've a payout next month even if that other one doesn't credit in time :D

Advertisement