Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭bmc58

9 euro today from RedC so I've a payout next month even if that other one doesn't credit in time :D

€4 from RED C would give me a payout next month as well as this month.Won't hold my breath though as a couple of months ago I need €1 for two weeks for a pay out but never got it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,427 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

I need €7 but haven't got a survey off them since the 5th.

I need €7 but haven't got a survey off them since the 5th.

Know the feeling.Still two weeks to get €4 for a pay out this month surely will get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,709 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

RedC busier than ever for me. €65 at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭SourSessions

I'm waiting since Thursday for a lidl allgifts voucher, does it often take that long?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,339 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

I'm waiting since Thursday for a lidl allgifts voucher, does it often take that long?

sometimes it takes a while yes and other times it is instant, check your spam folder just in case

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,385 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

I think 3 days was the longest it took and last week I got one in 20 minutes. Did u check spam just incase. Most times I get it within a day or 2. I ordered last Friday and had it within 20 minutes so just double check emails. Giftcards@lidl.ie is the email address it comes from

Red C Mastercard virtual vouchers out today.Mine in my Pay pal already no problem.

bmc58 wrote: »
    Red C Mastercard virtual vouchers out today.Mine in my Pay pal already no problem.

I decided to try a cheque this time so will see how long it takes.

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    I decided to try a cheque this time so will see how long it takes.

Cheques should be out this week too.But when i was getting cheques it took five working days for the cheque to clear in my bank.Which I found a nuisance.

• Advertisement

Cheques should be out this week too.But when i was getting cheques it took five working days for the cheque to clear in my bank.Which I found a nuisance.
    I'm just lodging it into the credit union so I'm not too pushed how long it takes. Will probably go back to virtual the next time but wanted the cheque this time. Its onky my second payment from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭SourSessions

OmegaGene wrote: »
    sometimes it takes a while yes and other times it is instant, check your spam folder just in case
    I think 3 days was the longest it took and last week I got one in 20 minutes. Did u check spam just incase. Most times I get it within a day or 2. I ordered last Friday and had it within 20 minutes so just double check emails. Giftcards@lidl.ie is the email address it comes from

Thanks guys, I've been checking my junk religiously.

Wouldn't you know, about 30 seconds after I submitted a query on the allgifts chat, the email popped up!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Whats another 5 days bmc, its all money in your pocket, on a side note €5 from io today, the surveys seem to really have ramped up last few months.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

Claimed, and done with surveys. Nice reward to go out on!

As regular as clockwork
    Red c payout time and the debate for cheque vs virtual card kicks off

However you get paid enjoy the money folks, I got a payout last month and I’m on €80 so fingers crossed for a double payout

As regular as clockwork

However you get paid enjoy the money folks, I got a payout last month and I’m on €80 so fingers crossed for a double payout

Have you made 80 in the month, that is great. It took me since January to get this €50

Have you made 80 in the month, that is great. It took me since January to get this €50

Not all in this month, some has carried over from last month

Not all in this month, some has carried over from last month

Even over 2 months thst is a big amount, well done

• Registered Users Posts: 10,709 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

As regular as clockwork

Yes, it gets a bit wearing month after month. There are different payment options and for a good reason: different people prefer different payments.

At €65 at the moment and hopefully the rush continues.

Whats another 5 days bmc, its all money in your pocket, on a side note €5 from io today, the surveys seem to really have ramped up last few months.

I'm still on €46 for this month too.Nothing from RED C for the past four days after loads of surveys before that.Surely I'll get €4 in the next two weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

I'm still on €46 for this month too.Nothing from RED C for the past four days after loads of surveys before that.Surely I'll get €4 in the next two weeks.

It'll come good lad, keep the faith

It'll come good lad, keep the faith

Ha,ha, I will TAL.

I've caught up with you now at 46.
    It'll be my fourth payout this year if I hit the bull.

Hope we both check out this month.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

I'm at 60 on RED C, and someone finally signed up using my InstaGC referral link! :D:D:D

The old reliable lotto one just got me there.

The old reliable lotto one just got me there.

Got that one last week.Hardly get it again in the next two weeks.Still must get €4 in a fortnight???

Just had a look at my RED C balance.€51,no idea how I've got there.Must have been credited with one of these partner surveys that I've lost track of or forgotten about.Still no complaints ,pay out next month again.Happy days.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭Degag

Just had a look at my RED C balance.€51,no idea how I've got there.Must have been credited with one of these partner surveys that I've lost track of or forgotten about.Still no complaints ,pay out next month again.Happy days.

Mine jumped quite a bit too so it's down to those partner surveys alright i think.

• Advertisement

Just checked. Mine has gone from €50 when I posted this morning to €55 now. Some partner must have paid up alright.
    Prosecco in the Red C office tonight.

Advertisement