Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,385 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

Just checked Irish Opinions there. It said 6 mins for up to €3. It seems unusually high but I didn't qualify anyway.

First time getting a €6 survey from Red C. Up to 39 and I had a pay out for last month(still waiting for it to come. I wonder will I get one this month. My first 2 payouts took months to get to 50

• Registered Users Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭bmc58

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    Just checked Irish Opinions there. It said 6 mins for up to €3. It seems unusually high but I didn't qualify anyway.

Never heard of IO giving €3 for 6 mns.You sure?

bmc58 wrote: »
    Never heard of IO giving €3 for 6 mns.You sure?
    Took a picture, I was surprised myself but as I didn't qualify not sure if it actually gave it

• Registered Users Posts: 10,709 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

I got that one but was booted out. :o and it's the 1st IO survey to boot me out in months.

• Advertisement

Took a picture, I was surprised myself but as I didn't qualify not sure if it actually gave it

Well done,what a way to quieten the doubters.In all my years on IO I have never seen anything like that from IO.Well as they say ..Seeing is believing.
    Must have been a bloomer from IO,bet they were quick to correct it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Jim_Hodge wrote: »
    I got that one but was booted out. :o and it's the 1st IO survey to boot me out in months.

Same jim, saw kittys post this morning, tried it and got the boot after asking what country i was from ...

Same jim, saw kittys post this morning, tried it and got the boot after asking what country i was from ...

I doubted such a survey would be offered by IO,but low and behold I just got it myself.And like you I got the boot after stating the country I was from.Never saw anything like this from IO.Too good to be true from IO.

I doubted such a survey would be offered by IO,but low and behold I just got it myself.And like you I got the boot after stating the country I was from.Never saw anything like this from IO.Too good to be true from IO.

The minute I saw it I said to myself this is never going to be €3 but tried it hoping it was true!!

The minute I saw it I said to myself this is never going to be €3 but tried it hoping it was true!!

I apologise for doubting you.;)

• Advertisement

I apologise for doubting you.;)

No worries

First time getting a RedC cheque. It arrived in the post just now

• Registered Users Posts: 9,339 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

First time getting a RedC cheque. It arrived in the post just now

Enjoy the payout, the first of many hopefully

The internet isn’t for everyone

Just wondering has anyone ever had an issue with the red c cheque. I got it this morning and was lodging it into the credit union. The guy says where did u get it and I asked why he said there's only one signature on it. Now I hadn't even looked at it. So he showed me one bit wasn't signed. I said its my first time getting it so I'm not sure. He went off and asked someone and when he came back he said it should be OK as its a printed cheque. So no idea but I'm hoping it clears.

Just wondering has anyone ever had an issue with the red c cheque. I got it this morning and was lodging it into the credit union. The guy says where did u get it and I asked why he said there's only one signature on it. Now I hadn't even looked at it. So he showed me one bit wasn't signed. I said its my first time getting it so I'm not sure. He went off and asked someone and when he came back he said it should be OK as its a printed cheque. So no idea but I'm hoping it clears.

that is how they are and it will be fine, the fella in the credit union might not have seen a printed cheque before

OmegaGene wrote: »
    that is how they are and it will be fine, the fella in the credit union might not have seen a printed cheque before

Thanks, yeah he was young so I think he was new so was probably just unsure and didn't want to make a mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,427 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Yeah, the Credit Union mentioned the one sig thing to me before as well. It clears no problem.

Yeah, the Credit Union mentioned the one sig thing to me before as well. It clears no problem.

Perfect thanks

I've had many RED C cheques before Covid 19 (getting the virtual Master Card now),I never noticed the signatures on it,I just signed on the back and gave it into my bank and five days later it was in my account.Never had any problem with their cheques.I presume the RED C cheques are the same now as pre Covid.

I've had many RED C cheques before Covid 19 (getting the virtual Master Card now),I never noticed the signatures on it,I just signed on the back and gave it into my bank and five days later it was in my account.Never had any problem with their cheques.I presume the RED C cheques are the same now as pre Covid.

Spend it wisely Kitty when it clears.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭ballina1953

never any problems with their cheques been with them 3 years and have got 500euros in that length of time
    about 3x 50 seems yearly average from them

€6 red c survey video won’t play I’m 33% done

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭mickzer

€6 red c survey video won’t play I’m 33% done

Had the same problem earlier... disabled ad- blocker then was all good.

mickzer wrote: »
    Had the same problem earlier... disabled ad- blocker then was all good.

On iPhone? I open my surveys in gmail and had the same problem as yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭mickzer

On iPhone? I open my surveys in gmail and had the same problem as yourself

No, on a laptop.

mickzer wrote: »
    No, on a laptop.

If anyone is using Adblock pro on iPhone it will stop videos from playing on red c surveys just turn off all setting in the Adblock pro app then press back on the survey then forward to let the video play and finish your survey then turn back on your Adblock settings

• Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭alie

Did anyone qualify for the 6 euro Red C survey today?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭alie

never any problems with their cheques been with them 3 years and have got 500euros in that length of time
    about 3x 50 seems yearly average from them

Hope you got something nice for yourself, my last 2 went on grandson:)

alie wrote: »
    Hope you got something nice for yourself, my last 2 went on grandson:)

That’s a cheap grandson for €100

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

alie wrote: »
    Did anyone qualify for the 6 euro Red C survey today?

Ya got it alie, was stuck on 21% and could not move on, left survey open and came back two hours later and was able to finish it then.

Advertisement