Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,709 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

alie wrote: »
    Did anyone qualify for the 6 euro Red C survey today?

No, got dumped fairly sharpish.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,385 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

I got a €6 one a few days ago

• Registered Users Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭bmc58

Got it but got the big BOOT after about six qualifying questions.Think my employment status did for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,987 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Got my fastest ever RedC €50, just 2 or 3 months, and few more in since then. Roll on the credit cards...

Jim_Hodge wrote: »
    No, got dumped fairly sharpish.
    bmc58 wrote: »
    Got it but got the big BOOT after about six qualifying questions.Think my employment status did for me.

Know the feeling.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭Jellybaby_1

I've never ventured on this thread before. Just one question, is it worth while for retired people to sign up for these sites?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,785 ✭✭✭✭L1011

I've never ventured on this thread before. Just one question, is it worth while for retired people to sign up for these sites?

Yes, probably more so than for younger people.

They need a representative sample, there are obviously things that are just targeting certain ages but normally they need all - and fewer retirees are online proportionally.

25-44 females make up the bulk of the regular survey-doers and I suspect a lot on this thread, but many of the higher earners are older and or male due to there being less of them doing surveys for the number going around.

Thank you L1011.

I'm retired and get more some weeks than I can be bothered doing. I'll clear €800-€1000 a year easily.

Yes.Make a few quid in your spare time daily.Surveys are interesting and can fill a spare hour or two.Join those survey sites and enjoy. If you need any help just post here and you will get all the info you need.

• Advertisement

Definitely do, they always want people from different walks of life. Lots of reputable sites that give good payments and they do pay out when you have earned enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,775 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

Have to say I don't do as many surveys as I used to. Need to change that.
    Got 50 from redC this month. I've gotten 30 points this month. Had a balance of 10 so need 10 more hopefully this month. Very unusual.

I'm retired and get more some weeks than I can be bothered doing. I'll clear €800-€1000 a year easily.

Crikey! Almost as good as a part time job!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,427 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Education level got me.
    First €6 one I've been offered in over three years. Maybe they've started doing longer ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭florawest

Education level got me.
    First €6 one I've been offered in over three years. Maybe they've started doing longer ones.

Me too, was really peeved as need another €8 to make €50 as on €42, hopefully will get there this month.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,427 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

The little feckers are probably surveying what we're saying about them here lol.

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    Definitely do, they always want people from different walks of life. Lots of reputable sites that give good payments and they do pay out when you have earned enough.

What sites do you suggest, maybe IO and RedC, and any others?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

acumen panel are one of the top payers now for me

The internet isn’t for everyone

Acumen and Europinions

Just got an email that Ideas Panel is changing to my opinions matters. Hopefully they will update the rewards system now and that there won't be such long delays. If u are signed up you need to click on the link in the email to register with the new site. It says all points etc will transfer over.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,270 ✭✭✭pgj2015

I see someone recommended europinions, I wouldn't bother with them. The rewards are too small for the time it takes to do the surveys.

Have to say I don't do as many surveys as I used to. Need to change that.
    Got 50 from redC this month. I've gotten 30 points this month. Had a balance of 10 so need 10 more hopefully this month. Very unusual.

€10 in five days is a long shot from RED C.Maybe,but you'll certainly have another pay out next month so not too bad.

pgj2015 wrote: »
    I see someone recommended europinions, I wouldn't bother with them. The rewards are too small for the time it takes to do the surveys.

Have to agree about Europinions.Too long to get to a pay out.Got two payouts over FOUR years .Gave up on them ages ago.

Have to agree about Europinions.Too long to get to a pay out.Got two payouts over FOUR years .Gave up on them ages ago.

Averaging €12 per month with them myself. Easy surveys while watching TV.

Triaba has gotten good over the last year.They use Pay Pal as a cash out option(when you reach €5) and G Codes(never used this option).Not a bad site at all in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

pgj2015 wrote: »

I’m getting a payout roughly every ten weeks so it’s not that bad just tedious as they all can be at times

The internet isn’t for everyone

Averaging €12 per month with them myself. Easy surveys while watching TV.

Maybe they have improved since I left them Jim,but over four years I got two €30 payouts.Got fed up with them and quit.That's my experience with Europinions.

OmegaGene wrote: »
    I’m getting a payout roughly every ten weeks so it’s not that bad just tedious as they all can be at times

How much is that payout?

How much is that payout?

€30 PayPal, amazon, one4all and others.

• Advertisement

€30 PayPal, amazon, one4all and others.

Yes, same as when i was on their pannell.

Advertisement