Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,270 ✭✭✭pgj2015

I would recommend

REDC
    Acumen panel
    mobrog
    opinion world
    ireach
    opinions.ie
    ideas panel

• Registered Users Posts: 10,427 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

I got a €3 one from Red C this morning that only took me four minutes. It makes up for the €6 one I was screened out of.

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭jrmb

Has anyone received the €50 payment from REDC recently? It's just that I got the virtual card but didn't use it. Now I've lost the details of the card provider and can't access the account. I registered so I should be able to recover it, but I don't even have the company's name :o I emailed REDC during the week to ask but they haven't got back to me. Does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

jrmb wrote: »
    Has anyone received the €50 payment from REDC recently? It's just that I got the virtual card but didn't use it. Now I've lost the details of the card provider and can't access the account. I registered so I should be able to recover it, but I don't even have the company's name :o I emailed REDC during the week to ask but they haven't got back to me. Does anyone know?

The virtual card comes from perx if you type that into the device last used to log in the website should appear

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Redc last two months have been the best I've had in a long while, €47 last month €42 this month, this will be my fourth payment this year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭bmc58

Redc last two months have been the best I've had in a long while, €47 last month €42 this month, this will be my fourth payment this year.

Same here.Was stuck on € 48 for two weeks a couple of months ago and never reached the €50.But cashed out last month and at €53 this month so another pay out on the way.But will have only €3 left this month so a lot of work to do to get to the next €50.Hopefully by August I'll score again.

Red c sent a partner €3 survey today on supermarket and it lasted half an hour and was very tedious

Got a €2 from RED C today on Betting Brands(for 10 mns).I swear it took 25 mns to finish,(thought it would never end) .What the hell are these survey companies doing?We are being taken for fools by them.I thought RED C was different.

I finished the betting survey in ten minutes and it paid out straight away getting me to €98 so I didn’t mind that one, the €3 one annoyed me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Just got a quick €3 one about tv viewing, brought me to €50, nice one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,709 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

Curlysue76 wrote: »

Had that too. Took me to €101. :):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Jim_Hodge wrote: »

Brilliant, nice double payout, spend it well.

im on 98 and waiting on the 3 euro from yesterday to push me over the top

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭SourSessions

Curlysue76 wrote: »

It wasn't quick for me because I made the mistake of being honest and saying I had about 10 different viewing instances (probably had more, honestly, will often pick up the phone and watch something on facebook, go back to Netflix etc) trying to remember and enter every single instance was quite tedious. But still, €3 is €3 (on €65 now)!

The BIG DOUBLE.First time I ever heard anyone got it.Well done Jim.Don't spend it all at once.There could be lean months ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,385 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

So in a strange turn of events my lidl gift cards are now not scanning at the checkout. When I started getting them others had issues and I never did. Always scanned first time no bother. I have had 17 of them over the last few months and no issue with the last 16th. Got one earlier in the week and it would not scan so I said I'd leave it till the next day. My screen was a bit dirty so I thought it was that. Tried today with a clean screen and no way, the cashier could not understand it he said they always just scan. So he eventually keyed it in and it worked but not sure why now they don't scan 16 vouchers later!

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    So in a strange turn of events my lidl gift cards are now not scanning at the checkout. When I started getting them others had issues and I never did. Always scanned first time no bother. I have had 17 of them over the last few months and no issue with the last 16th. Got one earlier in the week and it would not scan so I said I'd leave it till the next day. My screen was a bit dirty so I thought it was that. Tried today with a clean screen and no way, the cashier could not understand it he said they always just scan. So he eventually keyed it in and it worked but not sure why now they don't scan 16 vouchers later!

It’s a bit of a pain and prompted me to wait for the €50 cards now

OmegaGene wrote: »

Up to last week it was fine, I'm nearly up to order another one from acumen so will see what happens with the next one. Hopefully it's just a one off, just strange that there was no issue and now it is starting.

In the past few weeks I've declined surveys that are advertised for say 10,15,20 mns and when you get into them they are nearly always 10 mins or longer than advertised.I'm fed up of being conned.If everyone did the same for a while maybe survey companies would take notice and pay approtiatly for the time they advertise and not try to take advantage of us.

Boom got a fiver payout from a partner survey on red c so double pay out for me this month, now the long wait

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

Turn up the brightness on your phone

Turn up the brightness on your phone

It's not that, I had that issue before so I always have it up full now. It just wouldn't scan.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,427 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

OmegaGene wrote: »

Same as that. I've used six or seven and only one scanned when I partly used it. Next time when I was using the rest of it they had to type it in (or as one of the girls says when I open my phone "go on, read it out").

just did a 15 min survey from opinion world, it only took me about 5 mins as it was really short. it said I didn't take enough time to complete the survey and I wasn't given anything for it. never saw that before with O.W.

pgj2015 wrote: »
    just did a 15 min survey from opinion world, it only took me about 5 mins as it was really short. it said I didn't take enough time to complete the survey and I wasn't given anything for it. never saw that before with O.W.

Had similar from another site this week, I didn't rush by any means but was through it quicker than they suggestions and it threw me out for rushing. I honestly couldn't have done it any slower.

Had similar from another site this week, I didn't rush by any means but was through it quicker than they suggestions and it threw me out for rushing. I honestly couldn't have done it any slower.

Could they kick us off their sites for something like that?

Just 40 cent short of ordering my first €30pay out from europnions. What are they like for one4all. Do they send them quick or are they slow.

Just 40 cent short of ordering my first €30pay out from europnions. What are they like for one4all. Do they send them quick or are they slow.

slow as far as I can remember. 4 to 8 weeks.

Could they kick us off their sites for something like that?

No. It happens from time to time. No big deal.

• Advertisement

slow as far as I can remember. 4 to 8 weeks.

Oh that is annoying, really hate the companies that take ages.

Advertisement