Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,270 ✭✭✭pgj2015

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    Oh that is annoying, really hate the companies that take ages.

most of the time I get it in the post and I have forgotten it was coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

sugarman wrote: »
    Apologies if already answered, cant find it by searching...

I have a €50 prepaid Mastercard from REDC I need to use up very soon before they start charging €3 per month.

Previously I was able to add these to my Paypal account, transfer the total balance to a friend and then have it sent back to me to have in my Paypal account rather than the card.

This doesnt seem to be working anymore though, can anyone here confirm?

It'll allow me add the card but not transfer. :(

Works for me all the time, I just did this process only a few weeks back
    Once the card is added to PayPal
    Select send money on PayPal
    Select the person select the amount as friends and family option and also the source of the funds - new MasterCard
    Person sends the money back and it’s in your balance

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 10,427 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Oh that is annoying, really hate the companies that take ages.

Also, they charge a €2 fee for sending it to you. That's why I gave up on them.

I prefer the PayPal option with europinions it’s quicker

• Registered Users Posts: 2,385 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

OmegaGene wrote: »
    I prefer the PayPal option with europinions it’s quicker

I got to the 30€ this morning and I clicked redeem but it didn't ask me what reward I wanted or what my address was, how does that work. I signed up through focus groups Ireland but the page where I get the surveys is cint and it says europnions rewards. I'm so confused! I just checked Again and it says europinions reward pending.so do they contact me?

• Advertisement

I got to the 30€ this morning and I clicked redeem but it didn't ask me what reward I wanted or what my address was, how does that work. I signed up through focus groups Ireland but the page where I get the surveys is cint and it says europnions rewards. I'm so confused! How do they charge the €2. If I have not picked the reward maybe I'll change i
    **Edit ** I emailed and it turns out I had filled in that information when I signed up

someone i know selected to redeem without given an option of reward and about a week later it arrived in her paypal account

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭jrmb

The virtual card comes from perx if you type that into the device last used to log in the website should appear

Unfortunately I wasn't able to access it, but REDC sent it to me again.

someone i know selected to redeem without given an option of reward and about a week later it arrived in her paypal account

I had an email from them. I didn't realise but when I signed up I had filled in all the information and picked what reward I wanted. The girl told me they usually put in orders twice a week and she has ordered it for me now. So will see when it comes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭bmc58

I had an email from them. I didn't realise but when I signed up I had filled in all the information and picked what reward I wanted. The girl told me they usually put in orders twice a week and she has ordered it for me now. So will see when it comes.

As far as I remember when I signed up for Europinions when I filled up my quaifying profile I selected Pay Pal as my method of payment.Did you select Pay Pal when you signed up?If you did rewards will automaticaly go through PP when you reach the €30 pay out.

• Advertisement

I'm thinking of going back to Europinions after some of the posts I've seen here.€30 pay outs every three months is great(almost on a par with RED C.Not my experience(over four years) but maybe Europinions have changed since I packed them in.Would I be accepted again after deleting my account about two years ago?

bmc58 wrote: »
    As far as I remember when I signed up for Europinions when I filled up my quaifying profile I selected Pay Pal as my method of payment.Did you select Pay Pal when you signed up?If you did rewards will automaticaly go through PP when you reach the €30 pay out.

Thanks. I had emailed them. I didn't realise I had put in my reward preference when I signed up and then I just had to update my address. She said she was ordering it for me. I went with a one4all.

I'm thinking of going back to Europinions after some of the posts I've seen here.€30 pay outs every three months is great(almost on a par with RED C.Not my experience(over four years) but maybe Europinions have changed since I packed them in.Would I be accepted again after deleting my account about two years ago?

Only one way to find out and that’s to sign up and see what happens

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭sunbeam

I've been doing the ESRI Covid surveys with Acumen since February, accidentally clicked on the wrong county today, the survey automatically moved on and then I was told it was complete.

I really hate surveys that automatically move on without giving you a chance to confirm your answer. I've arthritis in my hands so it is easy to make a mistake. Contacted Acumen, but they never reply to any message I send them.

sunbeam wrote: »
    I've been doing the ESRI Covid surveys with Acumen since February, accidentally clicked on the wrong county today, the survey automatically moved on and then I was told it was complete.

I really hate surveys that automatically move on without giving you a chance to confirm your answer. I've arthritis in my hands so it is easy to make a mistake. Contacted Acumen, but they never reply to any message I send them.
    I think there is an issue with that survey. Is it the one about where you go and what you do. I couldn't get passed the first question the other day the next page was blank. I emailed them but no response. But when I attempted it again this morning it said its paused and will be reopening today. It was sthe €4.50 one and I tried it on the computer so should not have had an issue. Hope they sort it as I'm just 80 point's short.

I signed up with them on March 3rd this year and I cashed out my first payment yesterday. I found I was rarely getting surveys to my email but I go in and out of the site numerous times a day and alot of the time there is surveys there. Some are low maybe 20 or 30 cent but once you keep at it, they all add up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭sunbeam

I think there is an issue with that survey. Is it the one about where you go and what you do. I couldn't get passed the first question the other day the next page was blank. I emailed them but no response. But when I attempted it again this morning it said its paused and will be reopening today. It was sthe €4.50 one and I tried it on the computer so should not have had an issue. Hope they sort it as I'm just 80 point's short.

In fairness, they did get back to me, apologised and let me re-enter the study. I noticed in the end the payout date was listed as May 9th. Ah well, as long as I get it sometime I don't mind.

I signed up with them on March 3rd this year and I cashed out my first payment yesterday. I found I was rarely getting surveys to my email but I go in and out of the site numerous times a day and alot of the time there is surveys there. Some are low maybe 20 or 30 cent but once you keep at it, they all add up.

I found with Europinions that many of the surveys were Cint related and I didn't qualify for them.I'm on Triaba,Toluna, and Lifepoints(all have Cint surveys) so when surveys came up on E P I was screened out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭SourSessions

I just did the ERSI one on acumen, too. Also hovering just under a payout, so hopefully it won't take too long.

sugarman wrote: »
    Yeah thats how its worked for me in the past, now I'm getting 2 errors when trying to send it

"Sorry, your preferred funding method isn’t available. Please choose different one."

and then

"Your payment method isn’t working. Do you want to try again with another card or bank?"

:confused:

Something like that happened to me once on a virtual card and PayPal had changed tbe currency to gbp when the card was being used and I changed this to euro and it worked

• Advertisement

Reward points value:
    Your points:
    Balance after redemption:
    Disclaimer:
    1.The voucher allows the customer to avail of €5 voucher issued by AllGifts.ie

This is from opinions.ie. surely 1600 points gets you more than a 5 euro all gifts voucher?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,709 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

pgj2015 wrote: »
    Reward points value:
    Your points:
    Balance after redemption:
    Disclaimer:
    1.The voucher allows the customer to avail of €5 voucher issued by AllGifts.ie

This is from opinions.ie. surely 1600 points gets you more than a 5 euro all gifts voucher?

1600 gets a €15 allgifts,

• Registered Users Posts: 10,761 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

The 10 vouchers on opinions.ie are not showing for me?? Is there any trick to be able to order them?

Jim_Hodge wrote: »
    1600 gets a €15 allgifts,

it says 1600 gets a €15 allgifts but when you click to redeem, it says what i copied and pasted.

The 10 vouchers on opinions.ie are not showing for me?? Is there any trick to be able to order them?

They just seem to be out of lots of vouchers the last few months. I'm with them a few years and never had issues but last few months it's gone baand also admin never reply anymore either.

Just received my one4all from europnions. I ordered on Thursday it was my first time ordering and I got it this morning as a digital one4all. I had the option of a digital or a physical card. Delighted they were so quick paying out.

Just a quick comment about the irish opinions surveys saying longer than originally stated. I have found a few times it will say 10 minutes first and then u click in it might say 20. I have always found it only takes as long as it originally said. This morning I got one it said 20 minutes but when I clicked in it said 30. I did it and timed myself it took 17 minutes but I probably would have done it in a minute or two quicker but I stopped to get my tea etc. So I would not stop doing them because I have found it takes the first length. That is my experience anyway.

Just a quick comment about the irish opinions surveys saying longer than originally stated. I have found a few times it will say 10 minutes first and then u click in it might say 20. I have always found it only takes as long as it originally said. This morning I got one it said 20 minutes but when I clicked in it said 30. I did it and timed myself it took 17 minutes but I probably would have done it in a minute or two quicker but I stopped to get my tea etc. So I would not stop doing them because I have found it takes the first length. That is my experience anyway.

This is a pet hate of mine.But as I never actually timed surveys your observations are interesting.

Got a pay out from Your Say Pays today.£20.I know some people were unable to join this site due to being Irish but I e mailed them when I joined first in 2013 and was told they accepted Irish citizens.Never had a problem since,my pay outs went to Pay pal no problem.Now it takes a while to get to the £20 pay out and surveys are short for .05p to 50p but they are easy to do.My last pay out was on 3/9/20 and todays is about ten months later.But since 2013 I've gotten £280.Not too bad as surveys only take a couple of minutes at the most.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,709 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

I found the same. I've checked since that original post and they take less than stated on the email and way below what's stated when you enter the survey. IO must run through the surveys themselves before issuing them.

Advertisement