Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

elfy4eva wrote: »
    I did indeed as I mentioned on the previous page, In my message I outlined exactly how I feel in regards to their other rewards and that I feel my interests are no longer being catered for as a member of their site. I've yet to get a response from them.

I've contacted them with a problem on the 4th of July.. still waiting so You'll be waiting a while

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I see a link to them offering great rewards - in the middle of this page as I write! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Just got a survey for "media", seems to have been for spin radio.

Finished it and it was instantly credited to my balance, skipped pending altogether... wonder is that a fluke or a new thing?

maximoose wrote: »
    Just got a survey for "media", seems to have been for spin radio.

Finished it and it was instantly credited to my balance, skipped pending altogether... wonder is that a fluke or a new thing?

No that happens quite often. I had one on regulation yesterday and the €1 went straight to my balance. Sky one did a few months ago as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭A97

Sorry to interrupt lads but do all of you use IrishOpinions? Is it the best website around for Irish people or does anyone recommend elsewhere to earn some cash online through surveys and the like? (Watching videos, playing games, usuing their search engine etc.)

• Advertisement

A97 wrote: »
    Sorry to interrupt lads but do all of you use IrishOpinions? Is it the best website around for Irish people or does anyone recommend elsewhere to earn some cash online through surveys and the like? (Watching videos, playing games, usuing their search engine etc.)

Swagbucks? you heard of it

Swagbucks? you heard of it

I found swagbucks useless. I never made a cent with them

Best payers around. Just check that the rewards are for suppliers of use to you.

I found swagbucks useless. I never made a cent with them

I just use their search bar and i've made about 30 quid in 6 months, not going to be living off it by its handy 30 quid... a few pints on swagbucks methinks

Thanks for the advice. Will any of these places send junk mail (or any mail) to my address? I'd prefer to keep everything going through email where possible. IrishOpinions say that they will prefer to send things through email but may contact through SMS or post. Has this happened to anybody?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Pablo Sanchez

Thanks for the advice. Will any of these places send junk mail (or any mail) to my address? I'd prefer to keep everything going through email where possible. IrishOpinions say that they will prefer to send things through email but may contact through SMS or post. Has this happened to anybody?

Personally the only things i have got from them through the post are my vouchers and 4 Heinekens for testing purposes!

I just get emails offering surveys - never anything else from them.

I just get emails offering surveys - never anything else from them.
    Me too just e-mails about surveys... anyone get the Food one today?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,306 ✭✭✭NATLOR

I set up a separate e mail address that i only use for surveys,find it handy to have them all together.

Also try red C live,they pay a euro per 5 minutes,not as frequent as irish opinions but pays well enough,they sent a cheque when you hit 50 euro,which is obviously much better than I.O. crappy rewards scheme :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

I priced a book on wowhd today that I had bought last month through Amazon. Amazon was 12.95 while Wowhd is 25.99! That's a dreadful difference. Wowhd has much less merchandise. Fewer books, no second hand options and no items like fishing tackle or the likes.

I think it just depends on what kind of stuff you buy, I find wowhd far cheaper for certain cosmetic brands like Korres & Kiehls that I can't get locally to me. I think it's very much an individual thing! eBay vouchers would be cool.

Or PayPal credit, like other surveys do.

Me too just e-mails about surveys... anyone get the Food one today?
    I got a food one today, only for there to be an "error" at the very end.:mad:

EDIT: I'm also unable to fill in my IrishOpinions profile with additional information. Clicking "Telecoms, Mobile and Internet" for example, does nothing.

I got a food one today, only for there to be an "error" at the very end.:mad:

EDIT: I'm also unable to fill in my IrishOpinions profile with additional information. Clicking "Telecoms, Mobile and Internet" for example, does nothing.

not good... works for me thought :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭198321

I from time to time do Irish Opinions survey and get 10euro tesco voucher by post, takes them ages to send it but I do get it.

Recently I registered on redclive.ie and I got few surveys so far (over 10). I haven't qualified for any. They first ask you few questions and at the end - sorry you do not qualify, so watch out for this one as I am almost certain it's <SNIP>.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,765 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

198321 wrote: »
    I from time to time do Irish Opinions survey and get 10euro tesco voucher by post, takes them ages to send it but I do get it.

Recently I registered on redclive.ie and I got few surveys so far (over 10). I haven't qualified for any. They first ask you few questions and at the end - sorry you do not qualify, so watch out for this one as I am almost certain it's <SNIP>.

Red C Live are a legitimate company, once you clock up 50 points they send you a cheque for €50. I got my second €50 cheque on Monday, have yet to get to a bank to cash it! But there are a good few surveys I don't qualify for, they have a fairly extensive set of demographic type questions at the beginning of every one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭198321

Aglomerado wrote: »
    Red C Live are a legitimate company, once you clock up 50 points they send you a cheque for €50. I got my second €50 cheque on Monday, have yet to get to a bank to cash it! But there are a good few surveys I don't qualify for, they have a fairly extensive set of demographic type questions at the beginning of every one.

Like now I got survey about whiskey .. they ask me my age, location etc etc and if I buy whiskey and how often. I said I buy it once a month and I still didn't qualify (unless they are looking for people that do not drink whiskey at all which is unlikely).

They are getting way too much information for free I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,765 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Like now I got survey about whiskey .. they ask me my age, location etc etc and if I buy whiskey and how often. I said I buy it once a month and I still didn't qualify (unless they are looking for people that do not drink whiskey at all which is unlikely).

They are getting way too much information for free I think.

I got that one too and like you I didn't qualify. It wasn't as long winded as some other surveys I didn't qualify for though. There will be others that you'll get credit for.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭elfy4eva

I've been getting loads of surveys for Peroni beer. They pay good do them italians :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 14 recalled

Red. C are very legitimate. Also very particular about accuracy. They can be slow to build up the 50 euro but great to get a cheque.

I got an email today to say Amazon are back!

Hmmm, it say when?

Got a survey this morning for Sky that asked a ridiculous level of questions before telling me I'm unsuitable. Stupid ones like that annoy me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Blue Crystal

Due to circumstances out of our control, we can no longer offer Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificates on Irish Opinions. We apologise for any inconveniences this may cause you. We're working on adding new reward options in the very near future.

:mad:

Hmmm, it say when?

Got a survey this morning for Sky that asked a ridiculous level of questions before telling me I'm unsuitable. Stupid ones like that annoy me.
    thank you for your email.

The Amazon vouchers are now available. Please check your account if you wish to place an order.

Not there for me anyway.

• Advertisement

Not there for me anyway.

That does not surprise me. I couldn't check myself as my credit is at 9.75 with over 15 pending. Very odd to reply like that though!

Advertisement