Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭cat_dog

recalled wrote: »
    I got an email today to say Amazon are back!

They're not back :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 14 recalled

cat_dog wrote: »
    They're not back :mad:

Just going by the email. But I have got back to them asking why say so it not true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭cat_dog

WOW HD vouchers are unavailable. :rolleyes: I'm seriously fed up w/ IO.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭elfy4eva

cat_dog wrote: »
    WOW HD vouchers are unavailable. :rolleyes: I'm seriously fed up w/ IO.

Yea I'd say that's cos WOW HD is now the only one they can issue instantly. I'd say a lot of the Amazon crowd has swapped over to that for the time being. Personally im gona keep stockpiling credits and see what (if anything) they get to replace amazon. If nothing comes along ill claim a load of tesco vouchers at Christmas get a wad of shopping done out of it. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,306 ✭✭✭NATLOR

elfy4eva wrote: »
    Yea I'd say that's cos WOW HD is now the only one they can issue instantly. I'd say a lot of the Amazon crowd has swapped over to that for the time being. Personally im gona keep stockpiling credits and see what (if anything) they get to replace amazon. If nothing comes along ill claim a load of tesco vouchers at Christmas get a wad of shopping done out of it. :p

You would want to order them now to get them for christmas :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

NATLOR wrote: »
    You would want to order them now to get them for christmas :rolleyes:

LoL, I don't doubt :P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,306 ✭✭✭NATLOR

Phoenix wrote: »

Pissed off with this does anyone know of another survey site that pays with Amazon vouchers?

'IE.My SURVEY.COM'have decent reward options including amazon,they pay in points which are used to redeem vouchers,big downside the surveys are very sporadic and payment is quite poor compared to other sites

Red C live worth a look,they pay a euro per five minutes for their surveys and sent a cheque when you hit 50 euro,again invites not that regular,took me 5 months to hit my first 50 but decent payers IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭SlowJack

I've used IO for some time and got about €200.00 worth of Tesco gift cards from them. I don't get the time to do all the surveys they send. I just do the odd one when I watch TV and have the laptop close. I normally forget about them and only login every few months and cash out. It takes about a month to get them and I must say they do come in handy.

For years I also used another site called Clixsense and they use PayPal and they reasonably good with a variety of things you can do to make a few quid online. It's donkey work, but handy if you have nothing better to do....:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

got my first ten euro today for tesco ... YAY :D

ordered it last Tuesday, came pretty quick thought I'd be waiting up to 28 days

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Pink Fox

That was quick, James. I usually have to wait weeks for Tesco vouchers. I find the Boots ones are faster.

Pink Fox wrote: »
    That was quick, James. I usually have to wait weeks for Tesco vouchers. I find the Boots ones are faster.

It's coz they like me ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Raking in the credits lately, few bigguns for o2 and cadbury's today.

Really hope amazon vouchers make a comeback....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭homeless student

anyone know if the wow hd or amazon vouchers are back yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

I claimed a Tesco voucher on the 11th of this month, the wow hd option was also there but Amazon was not.

Doesn't look as if they'll have amazon for the forseeable future as it's still withdrawn completely from their vouchers page. No idea about wow-hd though.

Just got one about farting and burping.... you stay classy Irish Opinions

Just got one about farting and burping.... you stay classy Irish Opinions

I did as well was the only survey I ever actually enjoyed doing. I gave it 5 stars for making me LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 5,765 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Aw why didn't I get that survey? :mad:

I got that too but didnt qualify lol. 12.25 in pending and 5 in account no move in over 2 weeks as I would be able to get a voucher then, cute or what.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,224 ✭✭✭robman60

I don't seem to qualify for any surveys at all currently. Even if I get started, I invariably get booted out after a few minutes!

I don't really know what to do with my credits now that the Amazon vouchers are gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,765 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

robman60 wrote: »

I don't really know what to do with my credits now that the Amazon vouchers are gone.
    I sympathise. Tesco offy for me I suppose, or Soap and Glory smellies from Boots... I love Amazon more though!

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Scrag

I joined a few years ago. Don't expect make money out of it as they imply. I have earned a few hundred euros over the years and use it to buy on Amazon. I get a few euros a month.

I go for Tesco as one always has to eat, handy enough, just not enough of them. Dont qualify for most of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭kilco

has anyone applied for tesco vouchers recently I applied on Aug 1st and still waiting normally have them witin a week but can't contact them till 28 days are up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

kilco wrote: »
    has anyone applied for tesco vouchers recently I applied on Aug 1st and still waiting normally have them witin a week but can't contact them till 28 days are up?
    Got one three weeks ago after a week, now waiting two weeks for my next one

and it takes poor Isabel about 18/19 days to reply

Got one three weeks ago after a week, now waiting two weeks for my next one

thanks for that at least I know that it's not mine lost in the post then, there must be a delay on them again like last year

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

Waiting since the 11th, will post back whenever it shows up. This is part of the reason I always went with the Amazon vouchers but alas they are no more :)

• Advertisement

Waiting since the 11th, will post back whenever it shows up. This is part of the reason I always went with the Amazon vouchers but alas they are no more :)

Thanks, I don't really mind waiting but panic that they might get lost in the post:)

Advertisement