Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭MurdyWurdy

Mayo Gurl wrote: »
    Thanks a mil for your help, its a pain when that happens - after all my trouble while I was watching tv :D

Damn right - especially when it's worth so much compared to other surveys.

I also did it while watching TV :)

Actually - going through my reward history there are definitely surveys I haven't been rewarded for. I did that horrific sky one that was 3EUR and there's no 3 euro rewards in my history at all.

I guess all you can do is take a screenshot when you have completed it and try and make sure you do get credited with everything. Seems unfortunate that you have to do that though. If you counted all their users how many surveys are they getting out of us for free?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I have to say in all the years I'm doing their surveys that, apart from when a survey breaks down at the end, I have always been credited for the surveys. I got the one's that broke down about a week or two later.

I'm on €23.50 for this month already - very busy for the past week or so.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

Slang_Tang wrote: »
    I just did a survey on lubricants. It made an interesting change from the usual "which of these beverages have you drunk in the last 6 months?" questions.

I got one of them yesterday for red c... and it was like have you ever used them , have you ever used a sex toy.. if so how many times a day .. was like woah hahaa :P

MurdyWurdy wrote: »
    Actually - going through my reward history there are definitely surveys I haven't been rewarded for. I did that horrific sky one that was 3EUR and there's no 3 euro rewards in my history at all.

I guess all you can do is take a screenshot when you have completed it and try and make sure you do get credited with everything. Seems unfortunate that you have to do that though. If you counted all their users how many surveys are they getting out of us for free?

I normally keep the email until I'm credited so I have the reference number. I know the Sky one came through for me, but it took ages and went straight to the account balance side. I'm going to email them today, €4 isn't a lot, but you'd have to do a number of surveys to earn that.

• Advertisement

I got one of them yesterday for red c... and it was like have you ever used them , have you ever used a sex toy.. if so how many times a day .. was like woah hahaa :P

Don't be shy, feel free to share your answers here with us :p

Mayo Gurl wrote: »
    Don't be shy, feel free to share your answers here with us :p

all answers are strictly private and confidential and are for research purpose only, sorry wouldn't want to breach the terms and conditions :P

I guess we can't argue with that :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Come on and give me my credit already! I have almost €10 in pending credit alone

Daemos wrote: »
    Come on and give me my credit already! I have almost €10 in pending credit alone

i've like 15 pending .. it's a disaster

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭PeteK*

i've like 15 pending .. it's a disaster

How long have they been pending?

What's the big deal about pending? Their terms state that pending remains until a survey is complete and can take up to four weeks. There will always be money in pending but it does move on - eventually.
    At least they payout at €10. Many others I'm with only pay out at €50.

Just as an aside - IP paid 1.50 this week for a survey which I also got from another company who paid out points equivalent to 40 cent.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

How long is the expiry on the Tesco vouchers you can get?

Given up hope of amazon returning and have €20 quid to claim, might cash in on Tesco vouchers now and use them for games in the next couple of months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭homeless student

maximoose wrote: »

Given up hope of amazon returning and have €20 quid to claim, might cash in on Tesco vouchers now and use them for games in the next couple of months.

I think you get a little over 1 year with the tesco vouchers, before they expire.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Slang_Tang

maximoose wrote: »

My vouchers say 5 years from when the last use. So I guess that means they're not activated until you start to use the balance, and thereafter you have 5 years to use it again.

just got survey from Irish Opinions for 1.50 for 20 mins.

Got the exact same survey from RedC polls which offered me 4 euro.

Handy little 2.50 pocketed by Irish Opinions

Just did a painful survey on data protection that was supposed to reward me with 2EUR. I checked just after finishing and it has not gone into my pending credits nor has it been added to my balance. So annoyed and annoyed at myself for not taking a screenshot that is had been completed as I'd said above.

I emailed them but I'm sure they'll tell me that they have no record of me completing it. I also asked about the Sky one I completed that should have got me 3EUR. It's getting a bit ridiculous tbh. I'm doing surveys regularly for free :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

MurdyWurdy wrote: »
    Just did a painful survey on data protection that was supposed to reward me with 2EUR. I checked just after finishing and it has not gone into my pending credits nor has it been added to my balance. So annoyed and annoyed at myself for not taking a screenshot that is had been completed as I'd said above.

I emailed them but I'm sure they'll tell me that they have no record of me completing it. I also asked about the Sky one I completed that should have got me 3EUR. It's getting a bit ridiculous tbh. I'm doing surveys regularly for free :(

In regards to some people mentioning about the SKY survey.

Im not sure if this applies to you or anyone else, but i did that survey aswell, and after i completed it, it didnt show up in my pending credits, but about two to three weeks later i noticed €3 had been applied to my already existing balance, so maybe you just didnt notice it being applied to your account, but it was definitely added for me anyway, and im sure this was the case for most people.

Its quite possible people just didnt notice €3 credit had been applied to their balance, but as i said thats just what happened to me anyway, could be different for others.

just got survey from Irish Opinions for 1.50 for 20 mins.

Got the exact same survey from RedC polls which offered me 4 euro.

Handy little 2.50 pocketed by Irish Opinions

Exact same thing just happened to me today, JamesReeves. I started the IO one and saw the product listing and I just exited. Once was enough and wasn't worth the boredom :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

Got 20 euro today ( being Friday ) in the post yay :D

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭A97

I find that I'm not qualifying for many surveys lately. I'm thinking about saying that I'm an 87 year old woman from Longford so they don't have an abundance in my criteria.:p

Why not? They are part of a large multi-national group. I get over €400 a year, so long may they last!

A97 wrote: »
    I find that I'm not qualifying for many surveys lately. I'm thinking about saying that I'm an 87 year old woman from Longford so they don't have an abundance in my criteria.:p

with 28 people living in your house,
    17 of them are under 16,
    you drink every day both in pubs and in other peoples house :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭homeless student

question about wow hd, just say you claim 2 10 euro wow hd vouchers and you want to buy a dvd off wow hd that cost 18 euro, can you just enter 1 code that will get you 10 euro off, or can you enter the 2 codes?

question about wow hd, just say you claim 2 10 euro wow hd vouchers and you want to buy a dvd off wow hd that cost 18 euro, can you just enter 1 code that will get you 10 euro off, or can you enter the 2 codes?

I suspect, like Amazon, that the balance stays on your wow HD account for the next time you purchase.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 ih8smellies

Is anyone else having problems confirming orders on wowhd, after using the vouchers from irish opinions?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭elfy4eva

just received my Tesco vouchers to the value of 60 euro, straight into the pot for some early xmas shopping next month. Feels nice when ya have all that survey credit in hand lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Pink Fox

I completed a Sky survey for €3 and was never credited with it, the same with a Media one for €3 which was a two parter . I e-mailed them about the Sky one but nothing happened.
    Apart from these two disappointments, I am happy with Irish Opinions and have some Boots and some Tesco vouchers saved for Christmas.

Advertisement