Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

I miss amazon ..maybe we should boycott them until they bring it back ...joking about the boycott :)

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭WhiteMan32

Received my 7th Tesco €10 voucher from IO today!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

WhiteMan32 wrote: »

Just curious, what period would that 70 be for? I get about 400 a year and wondered is that above or bellow average. Thanks.

I wish they'd bring back Amazon vouchers - money's just sitting on the account lately!

WhiteMan32 wrote: »

Just curious, what period would that 70 be for? I get about 400 a year and wondered is that above or bellow average. Thanks.

I wish they'd bring back Amazon vouchers - money's just sitting on the account lately!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭elfy4eva

I'd say you're probably their biggest feckin' earner Finley Tiny Fir. They must love your age group! I joined at the start of march this year and have only qualified for €100 worth of vouchers, By coming march I would expect to be on around €180 for the year. (I wouldnt even have qualified for that much If I wasn't such a spoofer on the surveys either).

I hope you find a use for all that Built up wealth!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭WhiteMan32

I'd say my earnings are below average, as I first starting to earn from the Irish Opinions site in June 2012. However, it was December before my earnings climbed up to €10.... qualifying me to request my first €10 Reward. (Six more have since followed in 2013).

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭G3467

Pink Fox wrote: »
    I completed a Sky survey for €3 and was never credited with it, the same with a Media one for €3 which was a two parter . I e-mailed them about the Sky one but nothing happened.
    Apart from these two disappointments, I am happy with Irish Opinions and have some Boots and some Tesco vouchers saved for Christmas.

Check your account again. I got €3 today for media survey 44203447, completed on 27/09/13. It was the two-parter and had a lot of questions about Sky. Perhaps the Sky survey and the Media survey are one and the same? I just ordered another Tesco voucher but I may be waiting a while for it as the last one took 5 weeks to arrive. I sure miss the instant Amazon vouchers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Tazz T

Site is saying 'no wowhd' vouchers now. First Amazon and now WowHD. All that's really left is waiting a couple of months for a Tesco voucher.

Waste of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,492 ✭✭✭touts

Tazz T wrote: »
    Site is saying 'no wowhd' vouchers now. First Amazon and now WowHD. All that's really left is waiting a couple of months for a Tesco voucher.

Waste of time.

I've stopped doing them. Without the Amazon vouchers they are not worth the effort.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

touts wrote: »
    I've stopped doing them. Without the Amazon vouchers they are not worth the effort.

I've stopped going out of my way to do them. Before, I was a survey junkie and wanted to get as much paid off my xbox one order on amazon as possible :pac:

Now, if one comes up and I'm doing nothing I'll give it a look. I got €20 in Tesco vouchers last week (only took 2 weeks to arrive, not sure why others took much longer) and will have another one on the way shortly. They'll come in handy I'm sure but the incentives just aren't as good anymore.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

Is that just your own assumption or is it based on some information? Just curious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

It says try again in 14-21 days, I hope it's only temporary because I have no interest in any of the others

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭cat_dog

Really? Where did you get that information from?

Still don't know where you got that assertion from, but I'd be more than willing to get Amazon activation codes by post.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

got two fine bars of chocolate of them in the post today for a survey. will keep me in chocolate for a while.....erm might us it for baking. will admit whole amazon thing is a draw back, will settle for the boots ones for now

Haven't been able to log into my account today unusually. Thought I may have been hacked, but when I try the "forgot your password" field, it's telling me that my account address does not exist.

Anyone else having trouble?

elfy4eva wrote: »
    Haven't been able to log into my account today unusually. Thought I may have been hacked, but when I try the "forgot your password" field, it's telling me that my account address does not exist.

Just tried it. All was fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Same here. Sent them a message, got an automated response, replied back to get a proper answer

I had over €20 in credit and pending credit too, they better get it sorted

Daemos wrote: »
    Same here. Sent them a message, got an automated response, replied back to get a proper answer

I had over €20 in credit and pending credit too, they better get it sorted

Interesting, glad it's not just me. I'll pop them off an email too. Thankfully I only have 2.50 in credit as I'd just claimed one recently.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,306 ✭✭✭NATLOR

Same for me :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Pablo Sanchez

Same thing happened to me a year ago, it was like my account disappeared. No matter how many emails to them all they said was it 'should work'.

Ended up having to rejoin with a different email address.

Working fine for me today though.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,760 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Mine's working also.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Possum66

Mine is working.

Same thing happened to me a year ago, it was like my account disappeared. No matter how many emails to them all they said was it 'should work'.

Ended up having to rejoin with a different email address.

Working fine for me today though.
    Thats a bit worrying,i have a lot of money sitting in that account been waiting for a decent new reward option since amazon went

Do you know if that happened to anyone else at the same time last year?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Pablo Sanchez

NATLOR wrote: »
    Thats a bit worrying,i have a lot of money sitting in that account been waiting for a decent new reward option since amazon went

Do you know if that happened to anyone else at the same time last year?

To be honest i dont know, it was frustrating at the time, and i dont even remember if i had a balance due at the time.

Not trying to spread any worry about, its just funny as what was described is exactly what happened to me- if its a widespread thing im sure they will have a fix in place.

Well with it affecting a good chunk of users that post here alone. I would say that implies it's a fairly widespread issue. Will see if it comes back of it's own accord.

Wonder is it a specific email client,Im using Hotmail anyone else with problems using the same?

NATLOR wrote: »
    Wonder is it a specific email client,Im using Hotmail anyone else with problems using the same?

Aye I'm a Hotmail user.

• Advertisement

Aye I'm a Hotmail user.

Could be that so,anyone using Hotmail and able to log in ok?

Advertisement