Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Not me, I'm Gmail

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭cat_dog

I cant log in either (Gmail user)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭mickzer

I'm Hotmail and I CAN log-in:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭elfy4eva

I got a reply from Isabel this morning, all is well.
    Dear Irish Opinions member,
    thank you for your email.
    We checked your account and we have noticed that this was unsubscribed due to a technical issue now solved.
    You have now been resubscribed to Irish Opinions. You should now be able to log into www.irishopinions.com, please note that your password has been reset. You can alter this by logging into your account and clicking ‘Update Account Details’. Please note that passwords are case sensitive and that Caps Lock should be switched off.
    We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Kind regards
    Isabel
    The Irish Opinions Team

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,306 ✭✭✭NATLOR

elfy4eva wrote: »
    I got a reply from Isabel this morning, all is well.

Just got that too,nice to get a prompt reply from them for once :)

Same here, and also happy to report that all of my credit and pending credit is still intact :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

have a nice few credits pending waiting to be added to be cashed in, will be nice in time for xmas

have a nice few credits pending waiting to be added to be cashed in, will be nice in time for xmas

Have done the same, opted for tesco, but in hindsight boots might have been better cos they do a lot of 3 for 2 on sets at xmas always good stocking fillers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭cat_dog

Still not able to login :(

Edit: I can log in now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,760 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Now have 9.50 credited and 16.50 pending - there's been a huge increase in the number of surveys I've been offered (even if I'm still screening out of roughly half). Might have enough for a decent bottle of whisky in Tesco by the end of the month.

That compares to, albeit with a half-assed effort to do them for a while, an entire tenner I could cash out between having cleared it in November 2011 and June 2013!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

MYOB wrote: »
    Now have 9.50 credited and 16.50 pending - there's been a huge increase in the number of surveys I've been offered (even if I'm still screening out of roughly half). Might have enough for a decent bottle of whisky in Tesco by the end of the month.

That compares to, albeit with a half-assed effort to do them for a while, an entire tenner I could cash out between having cleared it in November 2011 and June 2013!

Yeah I've noticed the same, in the last week I've made €12.50 which would have normally taken a month to get - getting a lot more offered to me and qualifying for more too. Also most of them have been €1.50-€2.50, only one falling under that. Should have a nice little kitty for buying games in Tesco around Christmas :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

i cant log in and cant reset password it doesnt recognise my email, i sent an email and only got an auto response

i cant log in and cant reset password it doesnt recognise my email, i sent an email and only got an auto response
    It says at the bottom of that email to reply to it if you want someone to look at it. I did that and just told them to read my original message

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

Yeah I did that too

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Haven't ordered recently, last Tesco voucher I requested in September arrived in 2 weeks.

Was just about to complain I haven't had any pending surveys credited in ages but I just checked and about €8 credited today, voucher ordered :)

If your credit balance hasn't updated, go to Reward History, scroll down and see if there's ones through there - yesterday mine wasn't showing the last €6.50 of credits but they were all there on the second page; and now today that €6.50 is on the main page with another €2.50 showing as through on the second.

Good stack of pendings went through today for me,
    was raging though as it was just short of €10.

C'est la vie!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭homeless student

are the wow hd vouchers back yet?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

are the wow hd vouchers back yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Think I'll cut and run at this point, far too many surveys recently that I've been screened out of after far too long into completing them.

Just waiting until they credit the last of of my pending credits, have nearly €30 worth.

I can't complain too much as over the last 3 years I've gotten over €300 off them.

There has been a HUGE increase in the number of surveys offered recently, I've got my email archived back to ~2004 and there hasn't been a stage in recent years where I was getting the 2-3 a day offered I am now. Still screen out of a lot but the earlier you start the less chance there is of that.

WOW HD vouchers available again

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Toxica

Those of you who use Red C Live and are due a cheque this month, did you receive it yet? They're usually quite fast but I haven't received mine yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Bunnyhopper

calex71 wrote: »
    far too many surveys recently that I've been screened out of after far too long into completing them.

I've had a couple of those recently. It's frustrating to spend about 8-10 minutes answering questions and then get screened out. When I complained, I got some waffle about quotas and needing to screen people, which is fine, but no explanation of why a survey should be so badly designed that it takes so long to do the screening. What's more, most of the questions were not at all the usual profiling questions.

Add this sort of messing to the loss of Amazon vouchers (and the replacements have been coming in the "very near future" for several months now), and Irish Opinions are not as good an option as they used to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Toxica

Erm...people had mentioned Red C Live in this thread before... :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭G3467

Toxica wrote: »
    Those of you who use Red C Live and are due a cheque this month, did you receive it yet? They're usually quite fast but I haven't received mine yet.

My cheque arrived in post this morning.

Advertisement