Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Toxica

G3467 wrote: »
    My cheque arrived in post this morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Phoenix wrote: »
    Anyone having delays receiving their vouchers?

I ordered Boots vouchers on 1st Nov and they arrived today. Not bad!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

I always find the boots ones come quicker than the Tesco one and they are v handy for if your going on holiday stock on sun block or for pressies at xmas. Do many use redc, gave up on them found I rarely got surveys from them

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭A97

RedC pay so much better than Irish Opinions do though. I've earned almost as much with them in about four surveys with them versus 20 with Irish Opinions.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

Did anyone do survey 44170839 yet? It showed up yesterday for me, it's about McDonald's and related stuff and the email has it listed as a 5-20 minute survey and the reward is €0.75-1.50. I'm just after completing the full thing (i.e. I spent 20 minutes on it) and €0.01 has gone into pending credits for it! Has this happened to anyone else?

• Advertisement

Twice now, I've come across surveys that say that they're going to play a sound file and then nothing happens, rendering it impossible to complete.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Blue Crystal

A97 wrote: »
    Twice now, I've come across surveys that say that they're going to play a sound file and then nothing happens, rendering it impossible to complete.:mad:

Maybe try a different browser and upgrade your Adobe Flash?

Wow. Chrome worked for me. Thanks!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Blue Crystal

A97 wrote: »
    Wow. Chrome worked for me. Thanks!:)

Glad to be of assistance :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Pablo Sanchez

Is it just me, or is it taking an absolute age for pending credit to turn into actual credit over the last 4-6 weeks?

I have been a bit hesitant to answer any more surveys while the actual credit might be weeks away.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

Is it just me, or is it taking an absolute age for pending credit to turn into actual credit over the last 4-6 weeks?
    I've noticed that over the last 2-3 months, seems to be taking a lot longer than it has done in the past.

ya ive10 euros worth waiting a month or so. wouldn't mind another boots voucher before xmas

• Registered Users Posts: 68,760 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Had a €4.00 survey vanish from the pending list without applying to credits *or* showing in the history (where I've noticed before credit can appear first). Time to email Isabel and be told I never did it I guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

There seems to be a rush of surveys recently. I've earned 12.75 since last Thursday alone. Long may it last.

Could be doing with Amazon back though. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Got a Tesco voucher in the post this morning, ordered on 02/11

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭elfy4eva

Hmm, I ordered a Voucher on the 16th Oct and it's not arrived yet.

Would this be considered normal as it's just past their 28 days
    send time that they suggest in their E-mail.

In the past I've got them out after about 20 days but
    I haven't ordered that many posted vouchers to know for sure
    if this would be out of the usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Itrebor

I've had to wait over 5 weeks once for a Boots one, so I wouldn't worry yet.

You'll get about 10 payments through at once i'd say, has happened to me a few times. :D

• Advertisement

ive something similar pending on mine. loads much cash them in this time of the year for christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 68,760 ✭✭✭✭L1011

The €4 that went AWOL from the pending list credited last night along with another survey. Can't remember what it was for but the email for the survey came nearly two months ago (!)

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭FIFA2004

Was wondering if anybody had this problem with RedC before?
    Twice today received 4euro surveys, got half way through both when the survey stopped working, nothing wrong with my connection or browser as other tabs were working. Is there any point in trying to get them to allow me to do them again? so annoying with such high value ones that I spent quite a bit of time on to be locked out of!
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,306 ✭✭✭NATLOR

FIFA2004 wrote: »
    Was wondering if anybody had this problem with RedC before?
    Twice today received 4euro surveys, got half way through both when the survey stopped working, nothing wrong with my connection or browser as other tabs were working. Is there any point in trying to get them to allow me to do them again? so annoying with such high value ones that I spent quite a bit of time on to be locked out of!
    thanks
    I had 2 recent surveys from them get stuck half way through,sent them an E mail with the survey number and they were able to reinstate it from where it stopped,so you should be ok.They are very prompt at answering any queries.

They do dish out some gas surveys at times. Had one today about sexual performance. xD

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Was pretty odd, does your sexual activity increase during world cups... wtf? :pac:

My biggest gripe with this site right now is the lack of support for mobile devices

I agree on the mobile devices issue. It is very frustrating to start a survey and discover that it can't be completed on an android tablet for instance.

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭FIFA2004

NATLOR wrote: »
    I had 2 recent surveys from them get stuck half way through,sent them an E mail with the survey number and they were able to reinstate it from where it stopped,so you should be ok.They are very prompt at answering any queries.

Emailed last night and had the links by 11 this morning! Very impressed! thanks, wasn't going to bother

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭jackoire

The surveys are best completed with Internet explorer, I have had surveys stuck because of Chrome/Firefox.

Any other survey site people recommended apart from RedC and Irishopinions.

Advertisement