Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,765 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

jackoire wrote: »
    The surveys are best completed with Internet explorer, I have had surveys stuck because of Chrome/Firefox.

Any other survey site people recommended apart from RedC and Irishopinions.

Acumenpanel.ie

While not as good as IO, they pay you in AllGifts.ie vouchers which you can then exchange for Amazon vouchers. No problems with payouts on this site.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

I use HI-Epanel too

Surveys aren't as frequent but I think they are more rewarding, and you actually get some credits at least for surveys that you are disqualified after a few rounds of questions.

Amazon vouchers are the reward too, claimed a £16 voucher on Monday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

The surveys are best completed with Internet explorer,

Not much use on an android device.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,760 ✭✭✭✭L1011

The surveys are best completed with Internet explorer, I have had surveys stuck because of Chrome/Firefox.

Any other survey site people recommended apart from RedC and Irishopinions.

Never had an issue using Chrome - there are at least ten completely separate survey engines in use by Irish Opinions anyway. Internet Explorer has a negligible market share and is not available to everyone anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭elfy4eva

If it's just been ordered today, I wouldn't hold my breath. My last one took over a month. But ya never know they might get extras in to send off for the holiday season.

Just had a survey go to 'overwhelming response' 36mins after the email arrived. Too big a panel picked for that one I think...

MYOB wrote: »
    Just had a survey go to 'overwhelming response' 36mins after the email arrived. Too big a panel picked for that one I think...

I had one this week that was over quota in less than one minute after email arrived. I queried it and they said they send invitations out moved a few days and it was subscribed just as I accessed it. Likely story!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

Just passed the €10 mark for the first time and have ordered my tesco voucher. Now to see if it arrives before Christmas.

Still over €20 pending in my account. :mad:

Theyre very slow at the moment. I've 9.75 plus another 16 or so pending for weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

Anybody used Vivatec?
    I unregistered with them because out of at least 20 surveys, I was never accepted for even one
    All I ever "earned" was 2 euros for registering and I'll never get that.

• Advertisement

Fuzzy Clam wrote: »
    Anybody used Vivatec?
    I unregistered with them because out of at least 20 surveys, I was never accepted for even one
    All I ever "earned" was 2 euros for registering and I'll never get that.

They are an absolute dead loss. Avoid at all costs!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

a lads the pending credits is getting a bit of a joke at this stage. never had as many pending or for so long

a lads the pending credits is getting a bit of a joke at this stage. never had as many pending or for so long

same here i've a large backlog, but when they come through Ill be very pleased :p

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Got a survey today, only click once, one time access only
    click next
    blank screen
    wait wait wait... blank
    Go back and try with another browser "no sorry this was one time anyway"
    Fine! :(

bluewolf wrote: »
    Got a survey today, only click once, one time access only
    click next
    blank screen
    wait wait wait... blank
    Go back and try with another browser "no sorry this was one time anyway"
    Fine! :(

Had the same a couple of days ago. I wish they'd say what browers worked for each survey.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Now getting surveys from IO that are insisting i have a web cam connected. WTF?

Now getting surveys from IO that are insisting i have a web cam connected. WTF?

yea id be telling them to fook right off and keep their Euro :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,306 ✭✭✭NATLOR

Anyone do the goodfellas pizza one using the webcam eye detection? got three quarters through and screen went blank :mad:

Obviously an attempt to make sure you're actually reading the content that isn't as annoying for fast readers as the countdown timers so have; however they're not getting me to do that.

• Advertisement

elfy4eva wrote: »
    yea id be telling them to fook right off and keep their Euro :P

Didnt even get my euro :pac:

MYOB wrote: »
    Obviously an attempt to make sure you're actually reading the content that isn't as annoying for fast readers as the countdown timers so have; however they're not getting me to do that.

It got you to look for a specific product on a virtual supermarket shelf,obviously looking to determine the best spot to put their products,made a change from 'what beer do you drink and how often' :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

RedClive is much better, You get €4 for most surveys and I'm getting about two a day. Once you get to 50 you get €50 hard cash no crappy vouchers.

RedClive is much better, You get €4 for most surveys and I'm getting about two a day. Once you get to 50 you get €50 hard cash no crappy vouchers.

I prefer their surveys alright, their progression meter is a lot more accurate than the other ones IO do. I just don't get as many surverys from RedC. :(

elfy4eva wrote: »
    I prefer their surveys alright, their progression meter is a lot more accurate than the other ones IO do. I just don't get as many surverys from RedC. :(

Agree they are much better, they pay well and in cash,plus they actually respond to E mails! I also dont get a lot of invites from them unfortunatley

Get less surveys off RedC, qualify for most of them and the payments are higher. Would be at about the same amount as IO over the past few months despite using far, far less of my time than IO has.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

When I signed up for RedC they asked me about my interests or something I can't really remember but I clicked every one of them anyway thinking it might get me more surveys and it has. Maybe it would be worthwhile registering with them again.

I'm not bothered with Irishopinions anymore tbh €1.50 for twenty minutes is a waste of time.

aye my pending ones looks worse than yours did now ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

My pending list is ridiculous too

Advertisement