Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭elfy4eva

Not bad Fred, but I raise you one of these! :D

image.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

If you'll pardon the expression, I've never had one that long!

I have about €17 pending and that's more than ever before and getting to be a bit disconcerting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

ive over 20 euro pending now :( and still waiting 6 weeks later for a Tesco voucher

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

I've 9.75 current balance plus 20.75 pending.
    10 euro Tesco on the way I hope as well.
    Guess it will be after Xmas before I can claim the 30 owed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

I've 9.75 current balance plus 20.75 pending.
    10 euro Tesco on the way I hope as well.
    Guess it will be after Xmas before I can claim the 30 owed.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭VONSHIRACH

yes Irish Opinions are very slow lately updating the pending credits. My balance of €9 is static for a few weeks now and I have about 18 different pending credits of €22. Some of them are rather long too, too long for a paltry €1.50 or so. I dread getting ones for €2.50 or more as they take an hour. The ones with the billboard and bus shelter ads are so repetitive and boring. I have no problem giving the unfair reward ones one or two stars out of 5, also same with the length. "Isabel" must be getting her revenge.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,760 ✭✭✭✭L1011

They usually credit every two weeks pretty much exactly, but nothing's come through for three. It is possible that they're overwhelmed with the clearly hugely increased volume of surveys that have come through recently, but its not like they don't make quite significant amounts of money off that themselves.

I've 22.50 pending and 26 awarded now; from having effectively nothing in August and having got less than 20 in the previous two years.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭mickzer

Got my Tesco vouchers applied for on November 11th.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭banbhaaifric

Just finished the beer one for €2 and after I did the personal information it ended up back in the middle of the survey around the "this brand is for people who know their way around" (whatever that means....)
    Anyone else had trouble with it?

Just checked and its not in pending..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

A few of my pending credits went through at some point today, just checking now for the first time since yesterday. My €0.01 reward is still pending though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭elfy4eva

Aye 16 euro through today for me. About another 16 pending too xD

11.75 credited today for me. Not a chance anything ordered will arrive before Christmas now so I'll hold off and see if there's 50 through after NYE to order Tesco vouchers.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭silverfairy

dudara wrote: »
    Same here - I've been part of the Kantar Shop and Scan panel for several years now. It's a good payback for a very reasonable amount of effort.

Hi, just had a look at their website to join up, but your need an invitation code from someone who is already on the panel. Would you be able to pm one to me? Would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

I applied to shop and scan with no referral, took four months to get accepted but it's a nice earner €35 in a couple of months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭cat_dog

Hi, just had a look at their website to join up, but your need an invitation code from someone who is already on the panel. Would you be able to pm one to me? Would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

"Participation is completely free and straight forward. If you would like the opportunity to become a member of our Shop and Scan team, visit our website www.volunteer4panels.com or call us on the free phone number (ROI) 1800 313 213 OR (NI) 0800 018 0407"

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

I applied to shop and scan with no referral, took four months to get accepted but it's a nice earner €35 in a couple of months.

How did you earn 35 EUR in two months ?? They pay some 500-600 points every month depending on your household size !

€10 for your first scan, €5 for referring a friend, and regular surveys, €3.50 and €2.50 x 2 so far

tharmor wrote: »
    How did you earn 35 EUR in two months ?? They pay some 500-600 points every month depending on your household size !

There's birthday bonuses, christmas bonuses, anniversary bonus (not applicable for two months clearly) and surveys. I was getting 600 for a one-person household and still do for two now. Getting over €100 a year out on average looking at my order history.

Still never won one of the monthly prizes or anything in 6 years though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭homeless student

anyone got any surveys lately? its been very quiet for me lately.

Probably due to it being xmas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

anyone got any surveys lately? its been very quiet for me lately.

Quiet over the Christmas holidays but I got 2 surveys today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

got one yesterday however I did request a boots voucher on the 16.12.13 and got it in the post 30.12.13. if only they were that quick

Screened out on one tonight on the question of "were you born in November?". That has to be the surrealest yet.

• Advertisement

Advertisement