Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

That was followed by have you visited (various global places) in the last year.

That was the hardest 75 cent ever earned on IO.

30 mins of answering the same questions on tablets over and over again.

How did you take 30 mins?
    Took me less than the 10.

November question was odd though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

That was followed by have you visited (various global places) in the last year.

That was the hardest 75 cent ever earned on IO.

30 mins of answering the same questions on tablets over and over again.

How did you take 30 mins?
    Took me less than the 10.

November question was odd though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

This post has been deleted.

I did that one in under 10 minutes? Is your device running slow?

I've had to abandon a few lately because they required drag and drop that doesn't operate with my touch screen device. Very frustrating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

I've had to abandon a few lately because they required drag and drop that doesn't operate with my touch screen device. Very frustrating.

Foolish of them to design surveys that only a limited number of people can answer. People who don't use a traditional mouse will have difficulties with many of these exercises.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭FIFA2004

Anybody know why a lot of recent irish opinions surveys are directing to another website that requires a login, opinion bar I think it is. it doesn't have Ireland listed as a country and password wont log me into it, any way to get around this? thanks!

FIFA2004 wrote: »
    Anybody know why a lot of recent irish opinions surveys are directing to another website that requires a login, opinion bar I think it is. it doesn't have Ireland listed as a country and password wont log me into it, any way to get around this? thanks!

I get many surveys from them but never anything like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭mickzer

I hope you're joking!:(:(
    mickzer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,306 ✭✭✭NATLOR

Just got screened out at 35% on a media survey,thats taking the pi** :mad:

I'd expect to be just asked for my age for 16cent. I trust it wasn't very detailed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

My 1 cent 'reward' is still pending...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

FIFA2004 wrote: »

Yeah I got that, looked like you had to sign up to opinionbar, which I wasn't willing to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

Has anyone had any vouchers delivered recently? Applied for a tesco one a few weeks ago but still waiting

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

Has anyone had any vouchers delivered recently? Applied for a tesco one a few weeks ago but still waiting
    Yeah, I ordered a Tesco voucher on the 6th of this month and it arrived this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,760 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Tesco vouchers arrived yesterday, allegedly posted 07/01 according to the letter included.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭VONSHIRACH

I got a tiny bit of a survey last week, it seems they had an error in the main survey that I answered before, so I was asked to enter one question for 16c.

This useless 16c will now be forever on my account as I get order €10 Tesco vouchers from my balance! Even 25c would have been useful.

All my rewards end in 25c, 50c, 75c or 0c.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭genie

Yeah I got that, looked like you had to sign up to opinionbar, which I wasn't willing to do.

I just got re-directed to a site called Valued Opinions. I didn't want to sign up with them, so I presume I won't be credited for doing the survey. :rolleyes:

If it happens again, I'm off. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 68,760 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Valued Opinions is the operating company of Irish Opinions.

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭genie

I still didn't want to sign up with them. I expected to be credited for the survey I'd just completed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭upinthesky

I also do surveys for redc live, but i am on 43 and since then i have done another two survey,s but my balanced has not changed and the surveys are not showing, anyone else experience this?

Iv taking 110 euro in tesco vouchers from irish opinions so far :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭elfy4eva

lisar816 wrote: »
    I also do surveys for redc live, but i am on 43 and since then i have done another two survey,s but my balanced has not changed and the surveys are not showing, anyone else experience this?

Iv taking 110 euro in tesco vouchers from irish opinions so far :)

Yea I'm experiencing this with Red C. I think it says after each survey that it can take up to a month to be credited. I have put it down to that, but I really don't know if that's a usual occurance

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭upinthesky

elfy4eva wrote: »
    Yea I'm experiencing this with Red C. I think it says after each survey that it can take up to a month to be credited. I have put it down to that, but I really don't know if that's a usual occurance

Yes i too read that somewhere, but the rest went in straight away, it was only when i reached 43 this started to happen.. I'll put it down to surveys not been finished yet wait a month, and see what happens..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,306 ✭✭✭NATLOR

lisar816 wrote: »
    Yes i too read that somewhere, but the rest went in straight away, it was only when i reached 43 this started to happen.. I'll put it down to surveys not been finished yet wait a month, and see what happens..

Just to say i have had that happen to me too (i'm only at 18) does say in the T and C's it can take up to 3 months but like yourself previous payments went in quickly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Anyone else get the coffee survey?

Said it would last 30 minutes, but after 30 minutes I was only about 1/3 of the way through the progress bar. I'm then kicked out of the survey, saying they have their target response, and I get none of the €2 credit for it

• Advertisement

I agree. If enough people have accessed the survey then stop us at the very start. Reaching aquota mid completion is nonsense and should be their tough luck for allowing so many access the survey in the first place. The real problem is that they never seem to take any feedback from panelists but just trot out generic replies.

Advertisement