Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Pink Fox

Ye were lucky, I finished the damn thing and never got paid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

elfy4eva wrote: »
    Got one sent in today asking what region in the UK I lived and listed several UK regions and no ROI ones.

Their targeting seems to be a bit off. :p

As I can see northern Ireland from my house, I just selected that. But you are right. How the heck did they send that out at all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭Says I To Bridey

Anyone getting a misc survey today offering .50 - 1.00 for between 3-15 minutes, I did it and took at least 15 minutes and the payout is only .50 cent

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭pittsburgh

hey guys

is there any sites like IO that offer good rewards that are worth signing up too?

Post any of them here please

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,306 ✭✭✭NATLOR

pittsburgh wrote: »
    hey guys

is there any sites like IO that offer good rewards that are worth signing up too?

Post any of them here please

thanks

Red C Live,They pay well but surveys are very sporadic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

in 1759 history was made when guinness signed a lease and thanks to arthur people everywhere have been enjoying yada yada yada
    I wonder who this survey is for!!

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭A97

10. Please, rank, in order of importance the FIVE most important reasons why poverty exists globally and where you live. Please rank only your top five choices (1= Most important, 5 less important) for each: Firstly related to world poverty and secondly related to poverty where you live.

I rank five statements in each column 1 to 5.

This question requires five rankings to be included from one to five

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭mickzer

I keep getting surveys and when I answer 2 or 3 questions I'm told that it has reached its quota but this one is early I think
    Ir.Op.docx
    ;
    I got this one today.:confused:

mickzer.

mickzer wrote: »
    I keep getting surveys and when I answer 2 or 3 questions I'm told that it has reached its quota but this one is early I think
    Ir.Op.docx
    ;

mickzer.

I completed that one today.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

mickzer wrote: »
    Ir.Op.docx
    ;

mickzer.

I got 3 of those yesterday! Very annoying.

• Advertisement

I just did 306515IEB for €1.50. The estimated time was 20 minutes. It felt like an hour! One of the most tedious, repetitive surveys that I've done and the payout is so poor. By RedC's standards, I would have gotten €10-€12 for that. It even thought that I was a bot halfway through and asked me to identify which answer was a colour!:eek: The average feedback was poor too. Fifty something people gave an average of 1-3 stars in the categories.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭elfy4eva

Only when the survey is feckin ****e. So I can get my own back by rating it all 1 stars.

I fill them out. They only take a minute. That said, I'm not really benefiting either. I'd just like them to match RedC's €1 per 5 minutes guarantee. I got 50c for answering a single question once so I was extremely happy with that.;)

Also, I got the earlier one to work just there, but I got redirected to ValuedOpinions, so I doubt I'll get credited.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Amanda7326

A97 wrote: »
    10. Please, rank, in order of importance the FIVE most important reasons why poverty exists globally and where you live. Please rank only your top five choices (1= Most important, 5 less important) for each: Firstly related to world poverty and secondly related to poverty where you live.

I rank five statements in each column 1 to 5.

This question requires five rankings to be included from one to five

:rolleyes:

I tried to do this one but got so frustrated i had no clue what they actually wanted me to do so just closed out of it in the end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Amanda7326

Anyone have a link where you can sign up for RedC mentioned above? I tried www.redc.ie but cant seem to register anywhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Amanda7326 wrote: »
    Anyone have a link where you can sign up for RedC mentioned above? I tried www.redc.ie but cant seem to register anywhere

It's redclive .
    On phone and can't link or remember the domain..

It's redclive .
    On phone and can't link or remember the domain..

Now there'll be less surveys for the rest of us! :)

While they play better the surveys can be very seldom. My last, for €1, was last October. It can take a year to get a €50 pay out.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Pink Fox

Hi Amanda,
    I had the same problem, I read it over and over and was convinced I had filled this section in correctly but it would not let me move on. I gave up too. Then, they sent it to me again with a reminder but same problem. Gave up again.

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭jackoire

Thanks to this thread I have earned quite a bit from doing Surveys ,Videos, Games, Tasks, Searching, Offers, Radio Listening and Referrals.

Starting with IO's at the end of Nov 2013 (I will cash out before Xmas for Tesco vouchers).
    Then joined RedC, MySurvey, Acumen, Triabia, AskMePayMe. (used different usernames for Cint based sites).
    I also use GPT sites like Swagbucks and a PTC site for Referral based earning.

My earnings from the end of November :D
    Irish Opinions
    NCjG28K.png
    RedC
    eSXD4HG.png
    Triabia
    SGVrjZ1.png
    Paypal
    ox05Suh.png
    Amazon
    current balance
    JRXnfTP.png
    spent some already
    7hDpPcZ.png

If you are in US or UK you could easily make $5 / £5 a day as there's 100's of earning sites.
    If you join just the Irish survey sites today and stick with it you would have a nice amount earned by Xmas (which is what I'm saving for).

• Advertisement

I'd check out with IO more often if I were you. The tesco vouchers are good for something like a year so they'll keep at home until Christmas.

jackoire wrote: »
    Thanks to this thread I have earned quite a bit from doing Surveys ,Videos, Games, Tasks, Searching, Offers, Radio Listening and Referrals.

Starting with IO's at the end of Nov 2013 (I will cash out before Xmas for Tesco vouchers).
    Then joined RedC, MySurvey, Acumen, Triabia, AskMePayMe. (used different usernames for Cint based sites).
    I also use GPT sites like Swagbucks and a PTC site for Referral based earning.

My earnings from the end of November :D
    Irish Opinions
    NCjG28K.png
    RedC
    eSXD4HG.png
    Triabia
    SGVrjZ1.png
    Paypal
    ox05Suh.png
    Amazon
    current balance
    JRXnfTP.png
    spent some already
    7hDpPcZ.png

If you are in US or UK you could easily make $5 / £5 a day as there's 100's of earning sites.
    If you join just the Irish survey sites today and stick with it you would have a nice amount earned by Xmas (which is what I'm saving for).

Can you tell me the GPT and PTC sites you use, looks like your getting a nice bit of return!! cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭jackoire

pittsburgh wrote: »
    Can you tell me the GPT and PTC sites you use, looks like your getting a nice bit of return!! cheers

I'll pm you some info.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭mickzer

Amanda7326 wrote: »

http://redclive.ie/Welcome.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fdefault.aspx

mickzer.

I'll pm you some info.

Pleasse do when you get a chance

• Registered Users Posts: 68,760 ✭✭✭✭L1011

I'd cash out in advance mainly because IO can take insane amounts of time to send Tesco vouchers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

I'll pm you some info.

hi jackoire, could you pm the info too. thanks a mill

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭ozypozy

Anyone know how long the Boots vouchers take to come from IO?

Advertisement