Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

i got the one question survey too happy days. I find Ireach conversations ok. get about 1 survey a month worth 4 to7 points. ok reward and once 30 points are worked up you get a 15 euro all for one card

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

jackoire wrote: »
    Just done a survey on IO with 1 question for 50 cent lol.

I really love acumen panel surveys the best now. Always qualify and there surveys a quick and easy. Just done 3 surveys and have enough for another Amazon voucher.

Thanks for mentiong Acumen, I ahve been ignoring my emails from them, just logged in & had 3 surveys on my dash and got enough for a £10 amazon voucher. Bit confused how their redemption works though?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Thanks for mentiong Acumen, I ahve been ignoring my emails from them, just logged in & had 3 surveys on my dash and got enough for a £10 amazon voucher. Bit confused how their redemption works though?

You get €10 not £10 in a voucher for All gifts.ie where the Amazon vouchers are in £. It's €12.50 for a £10 voucher so you can only buy a £5 voucher using €6.50 of your tenner leaving a balance of 3.50 that you can't yet spend. It's a pain in the butt!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

You get €10 not £10 in a voucher for All gifts.ie where the Amazon vouchers are in £. It's €12.50 for a £10 voucher so you can only buy a £5 voucher using €6.50 of your tenner leaving a balance of 3.50 that you can't yet spend. It's a pain in the butt!

Oh right...that is messy

• Advertisement

yes and there is none of the whole getting half ways through and getting kicked out. pm me if you want the details.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Just got two surveys today:

Both gave me the "Unfortunately you can’t participate in this study. Our records indicate that your ID has already been registered for this project and/or data inconsistencies have been identified regarding the profile data you’ve provided " when I clicked on them.

D'uh.

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bnagrrl

I joined IO years ago and whenever I went to do a survey, sometimes within minutes of receiving the notification, I was told the survey was full! I gave up after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,760 ✭✭✭✭L1011

That seems to be the new version of "we've had too many submissions" actually. May be time to let the banked+pending amount hit a round figure and change to another email address if it actually is a profile issue though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭mickzer

Just did one now and got "DSN value doesn't belong to any of VOP panel."
    WTF does that mean/

Back to December 2013-like backlogs in Pending - have €22.50 pending now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

What are IO at?

I've regularly getting requests for surveys with conflicting info. Just now I got one on consumer goods expected to last 40 minutes which I'm supposed to get paid €2.50 - however, in another part of the email, I'm supposed to get €1.00!

What are they up to? I've queried two of these already and failed to hear back.

When it mismatches the payment amount on the sidebar on the right of the email seems to be the one you get. Major lack of competence issues in that place.

Three of the last four I got gave an error that I had paused the survey and could not reenter it, even though all I did was click on their link in the email. Three emails gone to them but , surprise surprise, no reply or explanation.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Just wondering does anyone know how long it takes to receive an offline voucher after you've requested it? Have some things I need to pick up in Boots but want to wait for this to come first!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

I completely missed that, thanks for the response. Guess I'll be waiting a while for it to come but it's better than nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 miss charity

Yeah it took mine almost three weeks to arrive to. Must say I miss the vouchers for amazon, I got some great deals there, Tesco is ok but I have stopped doing the surveys now that i can't get the amazon ones.

Yeah it took mine almost three weeks to arrive to. Must say I miss the vouchers for amazon, I got some great deals there, Tesco is ok but I have stopped doing the surveys now that i can't get the amazon ones.

I'm the same. I used to rush to do any surveys that came in but since they stopped Amazon vouchers I just do an odd one when I have free time.

I Actually started to do one yesterday evening, and then I thought "what's the point", I don't even shop in Tesco. Does anyone know why they stopped giving Amazon vouchers?

pitty they didn't replace them with something like one4all gift card. Ive started doing them when I feel like it now. more than 1 occasion ive gotten to 90 something percent and couldn't complete the last page so it looks like I never finished.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

I Actually started to do one yesterday evening, and then I thought "what's the point", I don't even shop in Tesco.

Do you drink wine? or beer? Or Perrier?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

You could use your Tesco voucher to buy an iTunes voucher :) They also stock vouchers for other shops including Debenhams, and in the UK they sell prepaid Visa debit cards which could presumably be used online (not sure if they are available in Ireland though).
    I've just ordered €30 worth of vouchers from IO, that's what I've earned since the end of January.

dee_mc wrote: »
    You could use your Tesco voucher to buy an iTunes voucher :) They also stock vouchers for other shops including Debenhams, and in the UK they sell prepaid Visa debit cards which could presumably be used online (not sure if they are available in Ireland though).
    I've just ordered €30 worth of vouchers from IO, that's what I've earned since the end of January.

I bought books and fishing gear through Amazon at prices and quality I cannot get elsewhere.

If they bring back the Amazon vouchers, I would probably start doing them again. I got myself a lovely watch there at a price I could not have afforded to pay on the high street.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Which of the following smoking options do you use?

[x] I have never smoked

-submit-

Which of the following smoking cessations options do you or have you used?

??!?!
    Really.

Advertisement