Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 196 ✭✭Bakka

I have to do a self assessment for tax purposes with Revenue. I just don't want to have little dribs and drabs going into my bank account. I made around 1600 euros last year doing surveys and focus groups. I pay enough tax as it is, and I just prefer getting gift cards from different companies and my bank account doesn't reflect any gains.

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭peewee_44

Hi guys anyone else change there redc payment to revolut and how long did it take for the 1st payment to come through. I did it a week ago and no sign of my €50 is this normal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭SourSessions

Payments aren't processed until the second, sometimes third week of the month

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭peewee_44

Oh I didn't know that I thought since the 50 points was gone it was processed. Thank you for letting me know I appreciate that .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭This is it

Last three from RedC I've been ineligible, pain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 TheBeatMan

Thanks guys for the various reasons to opt for the All Gifts vouchers over cash in the bank. I think I will join the queue for the All Gifts 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭bmc58

Happens to most.People are excluded from RED C surveys for many reasons.Move on to the next one.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,768 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Ireach have their August wave 1 on site. Assume emails are coming today…

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭nicolaf45

has anyone joined Taskverse? just popped up on my insta, seems ok so just wondering has anyone any experience with them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,839 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

Is anyone with focus groups Ireland. I keep ignoring their links. Got a reminder today . 40 cent for 18 minutes. They can forget it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42 aislingm999

Hi everyone, Ive just joined this thread. Which survey sites etc would you reccommend signing up to ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

I with them I'm on 22 euro and it is 5 months since I cashed out. It used to take me 3 months but it is so slow this time. Majority I attempt I don't get anymore. It is the longest ever. But it is always very slow and u can only cash out at 30

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,598 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

🍹 Bounce.

Sounds like another Europinions site.Best avoided imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,975 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

Still not for me. I emailed them and got

The amount of surveys a person receives is based on their age, gender, location and purchase behaviour and what our clients target market is.The distribution within these groups is random (to ensure no bias in allocation), however I will check with our tech team to make sure we have a balance in place to ensure they are evenly distributed within a group (and that the same person is not getting all the surveys - even randomly).

AND

I can share is that we have some Irish clients who are planning surveys across all age groups in the coming weeks so hopefully you will see some more pop up.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭poppy37

Quick tip for those of you who do Bounce surveys. There is a survey every Sunday morning circa 10.30/11.30. It asks a lot of questions eg have you travel insurance? Do you drink spirits? These topics are then usually followed up on by a longer survey days or weeks later and if you answered yes to the original question it should put you in line for the longer survey.

Hope that makes sense. Long story short keep an eye out for the lightening bolt survey as it is called on Sunday morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,201 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Just completed it there now. Started at 2028, completed at 2042.

That one pops up every couple of months. I've never spent for than 15 minutes on it. Sometimes 10 would do it but I hold off submitting an answer for a few minutes in case they accuse me of inattention or rushing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,156 ✭✭✭✭L1011

That one has never taken me that long to do

Those ESRI surveys are a nice earner if you get a run of them, I seemed to be someone they wanted to ask constantly when they were doing a COVID one in 2020/1/2; probably cause I was still going out to work every day (essential list job) and I'd say they single handledly bought me a few pairs of runners or bottles of whiskey (main use of allgifts and RedC money respectively!)

I used to get them all the time during covid even though I wasn't out much. I was getting a 10 euro voucher at least every month now it's months between cash outs on acumen

• Advertisement

Same here. We were quarantined but got almost daily covid surveys. Aah the good old days!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭This is it

Drinks Bounce

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,201 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Revolut money in from RedC.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 196 ✭✭Bakka

Small Bounce.

Well done,you're always faster than me on these RED C surveys.I'll give you that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,598 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

I'm being spammed by Red C today 😂. Payment and four surveys so far. Qualified for three.

I'd like that type of spamming from RED C.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,156 ✭✭✭✭L1011

EFT through from RedC, came in during the day so may hit overnight with slower banks.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Cliona2012

"An error occurred when trying to enroll in 3D Secure"

I keep getting this error message when attempting to register my perx card for 3ds secure on the perx website. I am at my wits end. Anyone else getting this?

I'm presuming the 4 digit secure code it's looking for as part of the process is one I make up myself as there's no other 4 digit code anywhere (the security code on the card is 6 digits)

• Advertisement

had u registered previously u would have set up a code then. I had forgotten that the last day till I checked my book with my password I had it written down . Get myecard I think was the

Advertisement