Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I have often been screened out of RedC after a considerable amount of the survey was completed. Granted, usually screening is very early on but it certainly does happen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

I had one yesterday, thank you for completing the survey. Clicked next - error page. No response from IO bar the auto reply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭guest2014

ordered a tesco card 1 st of october, still no sigh of it, should they take this long to come?

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,342 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

guest2014 wrote: »
    ordered a tesco card 1 st of october, still no sigh of it, should they take this long to come?
    I ordered one on the 27th of September (which was a Saturday) and it arrived on the 14th of October, the last few I've ordered have taken around 14 days on average.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭NATLOR

Did anyone receive a red c payment this month, my account was deducted 50 points at the start of the month and no payment received yet, usually get paid within 2 weeks. They aren't answering e mails which is worrying

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,163 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Fuzzy Clam wrote: »
    It's possible the company are researching now for a new product for next season.

I was being asked about last summers ads though.

I have, once or twice, had a "customer services adjustment" of credit but usually much under the value of the contested survey. 50c or so.

Got a surreal survey offer on large industrial air compressors a few nights ago - not sure if they'll find an audience that aren't just lying to get the two quid for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Blanchguy

MYOB wrote: »
    Got a surreal survey offer on large industrial air compressors a few nights ago - not sure if they'll find an audience that aren't just lying to get the two quid for that.

I resemble that accusation.

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

sassyj wrote: »
    Anyone on Red C, screened me out of survey about alcohol after about 10 mins of questions!!!!

The exact same thing happened to me!

I ordered one on the 27th of September (which was a Saturday) and it arrived on the 14th of October, the last few I've ordered have taken around 14 days on average.

there is no point in even messaging them about it is there?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,342 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

there is no point in even messaging them about it is there?
    No harm in trying, in my experience they reply (very) occasionally but the last time I got one they didn't really address the question I was putting to them so there wasn't much point in me sending the initial message.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

sassyj wrote: »
    Anyone on Red C, screened me out of survey about alcohol after about 10 mins of questions!!!!

I emailed them about that, they asked me to forward the invitation which I did but haven't heard anything back yet

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭jackoire

GPQlcc4.png?1

Christmas food and drink covered thx to IO.

Cashed out on some other sites today totaling about 40 euro.
    Should have another big cash out for Xmas in Amazon vouchers and paypal.

Ah, to have the willpower to hold on to a balance...

I'll hit 200 in 2014 if surveys keep coming at the current rate, plus 100 real money on RedC, 40 or so on cint and maybe 80 in vouchers via acumen.

Ah, to have the willpower to hold on to a balance...

I'll hit 200 in 2014 if surveys keep coming at the current rate, plus 100 real money on RedC, 40 or so on cint and maybe 80 in vouchers via acumen.

what do cint pay?

what do cint pay?

Paypal.

I thought cint was UK and USA only.

I thought cint was UK and USA only.

www.askmepayme.ie - the payments come from Cint AB

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭whatlliwear

How much money per points do Acumen pay out please?

How much money per points do Acumen pay out please?

1 point = 1 cent of voucher, so 5000 points gets you a €50 Allgifts voucher. Nearly everything on Allgifts is 1=1 also

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭whatlliwear

1 point = 1 cent of voucher, so 5000 points gets you a €50 Allgifts voucher. Nearly everything on Allgifts is 1=1 also

Wow! Thank you. I have 7,000 so that's €70? Brilliant.

I thought I was great with one voucher spent and another on the way.
    Maybe I should hang on to them for xmas also

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Totally forgot about these. I used to do them all them time when I was in school...got about €100 worth of vouchers, if not more! Got kinda sick of them after I while as you would answer a good few questions and then "you are not suitable".

Tried to open one there and got a technical error..oh well!

Horrendous raft of technical issues recently - worst its ever been in terms of number albeit maybe not volume (there are a LOT of surveys going at the moment)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 390 ✭✭A97

I got a survey from RedC where the email stated that there would be one question requiring you to use your webcam to record an answer. I got screened out, but I want to know what that was all about Did anyone do it?

A97 wrote: »
    I got a survey from RedC where the email stated that there would be one question requiring you to use your webcam to record an answer. I got screened out, but I want to know what that was all about Did anyone do it?

I got it but declined it when they wanted to use the webcam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

I got it but declined it when they wanted to use the webcam.

Just did it.
    15 seconds of drivel on what it means to be Irish. Just hope I'm not used in advertising campaigns

I just checked my RedC eaarnings. €230 since march 2011.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭jackoire

Ye I got the webcam survey on RedC, I always fake my cam with software.

Advertisement