Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

L1011 wrote: »
    Been an incredibly busy morning for survey invites - 3 RedC and 2 IO (screened out of one after two questions); and a RedC phone survey but that was work related

I got 3 RedC polls today totaling €13 . I did them all.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭jackoire

Busy day for surveys, done 9 dq'd from 3. Cashed out on Opinionworld and Triaba. It has been a good start to the year even with the Jan survey drought. I received a €50 check from RedC this month, am not far off another and £40 on Amazon. Just a few credits pending on IO now too. Will have some more PyaPal money credit at the start of March, my PayPal is growing nicely :D

629CaAg.png

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Yep I've had a busy 3 days of surveys too, €23 in total I think? Lovely!

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭ordinary_girl

I signed up for Red C at the start of the month and have never received any surveys off them. Does it usually take a while after you sign up before the contact you? I've completed the profilers and everything, just waiting for an actual survey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I signed up for Red C at the start of the month and have never received any surveys off them. Does it usually take a while after you sign up before the contact you? I've completed the profilers and everything, just waiting for an actual survey.

It can take a while to get rolling. Then you can have a burst of activity followed by a quiet spell. Give it time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

I guess this means I didn't qualify for the latest IO survey;

U heeft het interview onderbroken en niet helemaal ingevuld.

Helaas kan dit onderzoek maar één keer gestart worden.

Heeft u vragen of opmerkingen, neem dan met ons contact op onder vermelding van het onderwerp van het onderzoek dat u probeerde in te vullen.

jwhite@webperspectives.ca
    [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []
    [] [] [] [] [] []

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭polydactyl

Had been getting a few RedC and it reminded me that I have not gotten an IO surveys in ages. So went to log onto the site and it says my email is not in their database so all my credit is gone!! Have emailed them but not hopeful of a response.

polydactyl wrote: »
    Had been getting a few RedC and it reminded me that I have not gotten an IO surveys in ages. So went to log onto the site and it says my email is not in their database so all my credit is gone!! Have emailed them but not hopeful of a response.

A few of us have had this issue, they will just fix it when you email them.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭polydactyl

Thanks for the reply! so far I have had two automated replies but hopefully they will.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,760 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Had a run of screening out of RedC surveys as soon as I selected the income band for the past few days, which was irritating as I was at €49 coming to the end of a month. Got a €3 one there so that's me over finally.

Hope this is ok to post this, apologies if not.

Here’s a little guide for Swagbucks (only useful for android users)
    Ref link : <SNIP> Referral links not allowed
    Non-Ref : http://www.swagbucks.com/
    Enter code : BEERMONEY on signup for 70sb (click “I have a signup code”)

Tomorrow is SB’s 7th bday so I’d taught Id make a short post about it. It is the biggest GPT site and has a massive user base. The daily goal is usually under 100SB which is easy to make. I make my goal daily with 72sb coming from there auto playing video apps alone (takes approx 3hrs to max out the apps ).

Here is a link to the apps you need (They are not on the Irish play store).
    SBTV app , Lifestylz.tv app , EntertaiNow app

Use the beermoney assistant app to import the shortest videos.
    Beermoney Assistant App

Here’s my routine.
    Run apps (72sb), Noso(2sb), Daily Poll(1sb), Swag button(1sb), Search win(6-50sb),Games(10sb)SBTV(3sb per 10 vids)Swag code(2sb+).
    So that’s 90+ sb without any hassle daily (daily goal is max 110sb) so you easily can do 1st gaol daily.
    I make 1st goal every day and 100sb daily, this gives my the 30 day bonus of 300sb + daily goal bonus (Paid on the 5th).
    So that makes 100sb x 30 + 7 x 30 = 3120 that’s £18 voucher a month with little effort. You can get more points by completing surveys (email/gold/partner surveys) , SBTV or tasks.

You will need to verify your account, you can do this by phone (txt message) or by then sending you verification code by post. Phone verification use 35387xxxxxxx (drop the 0), enter the code in account settings. I have not received any spam by post or phone in my 1yr of membership.
    Swag day starts at 8am. Don’t miss out on the swag code extravaganza tomorrow (there will be 48sb worth of codes .
    Anyone questions about SB just ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Thinking about the past month, how many glasses of Cider have you had?
    Please enter your answer in the box below

We're sorry but your response '0' needs to be in the range '1 .. 99'. Please change your answer and try again.

are you serious????

still on the alcohol

Please select how much you agree or disagree with the following statements about your lifestyle? Please use a 7 point scale where 1 is "do not agree at all" and 7 is "Agree Strongly".
    Please move your mouse over the scale(s) and click to select your answer

I feel powerless in my ability to change my life

^ afk drowning sorrows

bluewolf wrote: »
    Thinking about the past month, how many glasses of Cider have you had?
    Please enter your answer in the box below

We're sorry but your response '0' needs to be in the range '1 .. 99'. Please change your answer and try again.

are you serious????

That happens if you "accidentally" marked cider as having been drunk on an earlier screen. I've been there!

The earlier screen specified 3 months. I can have it within 3 months where the last time was 2 months ago!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Bunnyhopper

I've had that 3 months v 1 month nonsense, too. Some of the surveys are laughably badly designed.

I just did one that used drop-down lists to ask the usual location questions. Country and Area were fine (Ireland, Leinster) but then I had to pick a County from:
    An Iarmhí
    An Longfort
    An Mhí
    Boyne Bridge
    Charlesland
    County Carlow
    Dublin City
    Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown
    Kildare
    Laois
    Loch Garman

Úibh Fhailí
    Wicklow

I picked Dublin City as my County, then had to choose my City from these options:
    Dublin
    Dunsink
    Finglas

:rolleyes:

Those are archaic districts. Your town will be under one of them. I need to select Celbridge Rural No. 1 to find Maynooth.

Sign that the survey was built abroad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

Just did a survey on footwear on Opinionworld, got to last question wanted me to upload a picture of shoes I liked and disliked. I just put in the brands and it then says "you are not a match". I sent a snotty email, hope I get credited for it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Bunnyhopper

L1011 wrote: »
    Your town will be under one of them.

Archaic or not, it's a mess. Where would one start if one wanted, say, Clonakilty or Galway City?

You're probably right about it being built abroad. You'd think they'd put some effort into getting something basic like that right. Getting it wrong just messes up the value of the data.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,765 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

jackoire wrote: »
    Just did a survey on footwear on Opinionworld, got to last question wanted me to upload a picture of shoes I liked and disliked. I just put in the brands and it then says "you are not a match". I sent a snotty email, hope I get credited for it.

I got that one, it wouldn't let me finish until I'd uploaded pictures of shoes. I went online and found random crap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

Aglomerado wrote: »
    I got that one, it wouldn't let me finish until I'd uploaded pictures of shoes. I went online and found random crap.

I got that one but it allowed me to finish without uploading any pictures.

Fuzzy Clam wrote: »
    I got that one but it allowed me to finish without uploading any pictures.
    Same here.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 pkkil

I got to finish it too :)

This message on clicking on a survey link -

You have paused your interview before it was completed.

Unfortunately, this survey can only be accessed one time.

All I do is click on the link in the email. I paused nothing. Does my head in at times!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

This message on clicking on a survey link -

You have paused your interview before it was completed.

Unfortunately, this survey can only be accessed one time.

All I do is click on the link in the email. I paused nothing. Does my head in at times!
    That happens with me.
    My pc crashed during one survey so i never got to complete it. I think it's the same survey they keep sending to me.
    Totally pointless in repeatedly sending the link if they're not going to allow me to complete it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

I got a European Shopping Survey about shopping centres that jumped back to the start after about five minutes. I just closed it down - not worth the effort of complaining to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭ordinary_girl

This the second time I've tried to order an M&S voucher from Toluna, and both times after about a month of 'processing' it says 'rejected - multiple accounts'. I don't have multiple accounts, and it seems like they know that too - they put the points back in my account, I reorder, the cycle begins again. Has anyone else had this? I wonder if there's some benefit to them doing stuff like this, like building interest or something.

• Advertisement

RainyDay wrote: »
    I got a European Shopping Survey about shopping centres that jumped back to the start after about five minutes. I just closed it down - not worth the effort of complaining to them.

That one kicked me out after saying I went to both in-town and out-of-town centres which I found odd.
    This the second time I've tried to order an M&S voucher from Toluna, and both times after about a month of 'processing' it says 'rejected - multiple accounts'. I don't have multiple accounts, and it seems like they know that too - they put the points back in my account, I reorder, the cycle begins again. Has anyone else had this? I wonder if there's some benefit to them doing stuff like this, like building interest or something.

Toluna actually have vouchers now? I gave up after never winning anything in the prize draw - the only option for points at the time - and I think I've blackholed their 'please come back' emails in Franglish at this stage.

I've had a rare combination of withdrawal timings on most sites - 66 euro (redc+askmepayme) and 70 euro in Tesco vouchers (IO and Acumen) going on booze for the weekend that's in it.

Advertisement