Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Mine were ordered on the same date, and arrived yesterday.

Just got it today. I see the letter with it is dated April 2nd. They must wait and send them in batches.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Got this email a few minutes ago.

"Member Notification.

Research Now Group, Inc., which operates the Irish Opinions panel, has merged with RNow Merger Sub, Inc., a newly formed wholly owned subsidiary of Insight Holdings (DE), Inc., to form Research Now Group, Inc.

As a member, nothing will change for you, but we wanted to let you know since there was change in our corporate structure and ownership. The terms of our Privacy Policy have not changed and the existing Irish Opinions Privacy Policy will continue to govern the information that you have provided to Research Now.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at privacy@researchnow.com.

Kind regards

Isabel
    The Irish Opinions Team

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS AS THIS IS AN AUTOMATED EMAIL. You have received this email as you are a member of Irish Opinions, where we reward you or your charity for taking part in research. Recommend our service to a friend by clicking here! If you have a query or require immediate help, please see our detailed FAQ section here. If you require assistance from our Panel Support team, please click here. If you wish to unsubscribe to receiving emails from Irish Opinions please open this email with the email address that you are registered to Irish Opinions with and click here."

Wonder will there be an increase in the number of surveys available.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,764 ✭✭✭✭L1011

That might explain the lack of payouts recently - mergers that "change nothing" still usually result in accounting freezes.

How much is it paying?

Imgur.jpg

Back on topic, I have 8 completed surveys that are waiting to be processed. Some are from over 6 weeks ago. Do they just remove surveys that weren't accepted or do they keep them in the list, does anyone know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭SMJSF

irish opinions:
    I've gotten my first voucher from them today :) I've another 10e pending.

Acumen:
    I'm locked out of my account for whatever reason, declining my email, password and username... Even though I'm getting emails from them every few days for surveys!

SMJSF wrote: »
    irish opinions:

Acumen:
    I'm locked out of my account for whatever reason, declining my email, password and username... Even though I'm getting emails from them every few days for surveys!

That locking out thing happened to me with Irish Opinions 3 times within a week or two. I emailed them and they said it was a technical error and finally fixed it permanently.

I tried Acumen last week. Not a good first impression. They displayed my password in any emails welcoming me, or when I log in. Instead of saying 'Hello Pizzaman' it would say 'Hello [password]'. Then, my first survey with them I was about 8-10 minutes in and it just ended and sent me back to the home page saying I didn't qualify even though I basically gave them a full survey worth of information.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,765 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

SMJSF wrote: »
    irish opinions:

Acumen:

I had the very same problem with Acumen earlier this week as well. It's working fine this morning though.

A few payments have dribbled in today - first non automatic since the start of the month! Still have over €20 pending.

L1011 wrote: »
    A few payments have dribbled in today - first non automatic since the start of the month! Still have over €20 pending.

Just checked there and 5 payments have come in today. I'm 25c away from a €10 payout. It'll probably take a month for that last bit.

Actually a few more came through since then. They must be working hard today.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

A received my 20 euros yesterday, 19 days after ordering it. So not too bad.
    Pending credits are still taking a long time but I see a few have gone through since yesterday.
    One thing I've noticed, I'm getting very few surveys this month. The few I have been sent are ones I've already completed (don't know why they keep sending them to me) or I'm getting screened out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

I'm getting very cheesed off with IO. I've got three requests in the past week each indicating 30 minutes surveys with a payment of €1.00 - the panel on the right indicates a €2.00 payment.

It's time to ignore until these requests, until they get their act together.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

With Acumen how long does it take for them to contact you once you redeem your points?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

With Acumen how long does it take for them to contact you once you redeem your points?

Usually within hours. Except on Bank Holidays of course.

Thanks. It was last week that I redeemed them so I'll see if they contact me tomorrow and contact them if they don't.

Got the same survey on Askmepayme and Toluna there

AMPM - 2.40 (cash)
    Toluna - 2000 points (50c equivalent)

Based on how long it was I'd be expecting 6 quid off RedC for it if its being pushed through every channel...

acumen are taking marginally longer to get you the redemption code I think, took two or three days for me

AskMePayMe are ridiculous. I got quickly to 29.80 (30 needed to claim rewards) in January and not a cent since.

I can (and do) claim at 4 euro?

L1011 wrote: »
    I can (and do) claim at 4 euro?

When I try to redeem I get - When you have reached 30 EUR you can collect payment. ????

Odd. Mine pays to PayPal from 4 quid and in 10 quid batches

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭ihavenoname3

anyone ever do surveys with Irish opinions and after completing them, notice that the money doesn't go into the balance or pending? has happened me a few times in the last week.

anyone ever do surveys with Irish opinions and after completing them, notice that the money doesn't go into the balance or pending? has happened me a few times in the last week.

Check the balance after an hour. Some immediately credit but the front page takes time to update

Some do go missing but not many

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭ordinary_girl

This happened to me twice last week. Still isn't pending or paid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭ihavenoname3

This happened to me twice last week. Still isn't pending or paid.

I did a survey yesterday and 2 today, none of which went to balance or pending, I would send irish opinon's a message about it but i have read on here its a waste of time sending them messages about problems?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

Thanks. It was last week that I redeemed them so I'll see if they contact me tomorrow and contact them if they don't.

Any news yet?
    I also redeemed mine last week (first time) and still haven't heard anything. 60 yoyos worth :)

Happened last week for just 75c, then today I got paid immediately after completing one, which rarely happens with me.

Most of mine go pending for a couple of weeks or more.

Two emails asking for follow up questions to surveys that didn't complete for technical reasons

Neither link works!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

I hate those BrainJuicer surveys - crappy user interface

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

Fuzzy Clam wrote: »
    Any news yet?
    I also redeemed mine last week (first time) and still haven't heard anything. 60 yoyos worth :)

Nothing yet. Must be some reason for the delay.

Advertisement