Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

This post has been deleted.

No (not that I noticed) - in the open questions, they show you the garbled answers that other people gave, full of typos and off-topic nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,764 ✭✭✭✭L1011

They're good fun to see how poorly comprehended some questions are. Sometimes they must have to junk half the submissions.

The mad woman is another firm I think - brainjuicer has the spikey haired cartoon characters?

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Frigating

Does anyone else find that some surveys simply will not work? Opinion World comes up with garbled html, and Ideas Panel asks me where I live without giving any options. This happens every time. It is just cause I'm on a chromebook, or what?

Opinionworld seems buggered for me too, on any PC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

When I clicked on one survey today;

Hartelijk dank dat u mee wilt doen aan dit onderzoek.

Vanwege een overweldigende respons zijn er al genoeg vragenlijsten ingevuld.

We verontschuldigen ons voor het ongemak en hopen dat u in de toekomst weer zult meedoen.

Heeft u vragen of opmerkingen, neem dan met ons contact op onder vermelding van het onderwerp van het onderzoek dat u probeerde in te vullen.

jwhite@webperspectives.ca
    [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []
    [] [] [] [] [] []

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭mickzer

RainyDay wrote: »
    When I clicked on one survey today;
    See here:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=93910364&postcount=1677

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

Nothing yet. Must be some reason for the delay.

Got mine today. :)

Strange one from Ask me pay me.
    Drop down menu of counties only had about 12 names, a couple in english and a some in irish that i'm not sure were even counties.Since when were Duinlaoire/Rathdown and Charlesland counties? Mine wasn't even in the list.....

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Fuzzy Clam wrote: »
    Got mine today. :)

Yep, me too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 fashion79

I only joined a month ago and already have 6 euro credited, with another 5.25 on the way.
    Hopefully will be credited soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

It's strange when you get screened out of a survey and they redirect you to a new survey. How come I wasn't invited to that survey that I was directed to?

I don't actually expect an answer. Just a thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I did one earlier where I got the usual audio bit (dog barking) followed by a video of pandas. Usually the videos have no audio so I wasn't paying attention as I went to select 'panda' and I got the fright of my life when the bloody baby panda sneezed.

It's strange when you get screened out of a survey and they redirect you to a new survey. How come I wasn't invited to that survey that I was directed to?

I don't actually expect an answer. Just a thought.
    You would have been invited in time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭leck

Frigating wrote: »
    Does anyone else find that some surveys simply will not work? Opinion World comes up with garbled html, and Ideas Panel asks me where I live without giving any options. This happens every time. It is just cause I'm on a chromebook, or what?
    I signed up for Opinion World a few weeks ago and did one, or possibly two surveys, now when I try to do their surveys all I get also is garbled HTML. Doesn't matter if I use Chrome, FF or IE. I tried to contact them via the Help button and/or contact page but messages come back as undeliverable. And I still continue getting emails from them asking me to participate in their surveys.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭leck

The gobbledegook I got just now, is this:
    We have some questions for you!

Before you begin a survey, we'd like to ask you a few general questions about your lifestyle and interests.

<#RefinementQuestionWDialect[#DubKnowledge[37652/Language DubInterviewer],#DubKnowledge[17/Country

<#RefinementAnswerWDialect[#DubKnowledge[37652/Language DubInterviewer],#DubKnowledge[17/Country

<#RefinementQuestionWDialect[#DubKnowledge[37652/Language DubInterviewer],#DubKnowledge[17/Country

<#RefinementAnswerWDialect[#DubKnowledge[37652/Language DubInterviewer],#DubKnowledge[17/Country

<#ForcedRefinementStart[#URLParameter[pickerid
    <#RefinementQuestionWDialect[#DubKnowledge[37652/Language DubInterviewer],#DubKnowledge[17/Country],#URLParameter[pickerid
    <#RefinementErrorText['Please answer the question!',#URLParameter[pickerid
    <#RefinementAnswerWDialect[#DubKnowledge[37652/Language DubInterviewer],#DubKnowledge[17/Country],#URLParameter[pickerid

leck wrote: »
    The gobbledegook I got just now, is this:

According to that you need to have fluent Dublin dialect to understand it.

According to that you need to have fluent Dublin dialect to understand it.

I work in East Wall, I should be sorted for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Does anyone know how to cash out with iReach conversations? I emailed them last week and got no response; find the site a 'mare to navigate and although their survey invitations are irregular I now have €10.50 worth of earnings so would like to cash out...

Edit: just found it, blonde moment!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

dee_mc wrote: »
    Does anyone know how to cash out with iReach conversations? I emailed them last week and got no response; find the site a 'mare to navigate and although their survey invitations are irregular I now have €10.50 worth of earnings so would like to cash out...

Edit: just found it, blonde moment!

you can only cash out at 15 euro or 30pts isn't it.. not a fan of the new website and ive loads of points to be added to my total

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

you can only cash out at 15 euro or 30pts isn't it.. not a fan of the new website and ive loads of points to be added to my total

iReach is 10 cash out.

• Advertisement

Haha I'm glad it wasn't just me that found their new site confusing! Can you check for pending credits with them? I'm sure I did a few surveys for them recently but amount has been the same for the past 3 weeks or so, hopefully will increase soon.

iReach is 10 cash out.

It says 15 on the website now, I had a feeling it was 10 before

Got invited to a car survey offering between 0.25 to 3.50.
    What would they base payment on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

Got invited to a car survey offering between 0.25 to 3.50.
    What would they base payment on?

I got 3.50 on that one about a month ago. And 2.00 back in February.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 bassface93

I'm sure this has been asked plenty of times but I just don't have the time to peruse 100+ pages ! any idea how long irish opinions take to send out the rewards? I cashed out 2 10euro tesco vouchers on the 12th of this month and I'm just wondering when I should expect them !

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭me0w

Sometimes you have to lie a bit :o

bassface93 wrote: »
    I'm sure this has been asked plenty of times but I just don't have the time to peruse 100+ pages ! any idea how long irish opinions take to send out the rewards? I cashed out 2 10euro tesco vouchers on the 12th of this month and I'm just wondering when I should expect them !

2 weeks usually, however I'm waiting for some from the 1st of May still.

Ordered Boots vouchers on 5th May and they arrived today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭ordinary_girl

Claimed a voucher from Opinion World on Thursday and it arrived today. Genuinely surprised, so efficient!

Advertisement