Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 miss charity

Got invited to a car survey offering between 0.25 to 3.50.
    What would they base payment on?

I expect it's based on how long the survey is, some can go on and on for ever and others are fairly short, sometimes when you answer a question in a certain way they cut the survey short at that point and pay you up to that point.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

I expect it's based on how long the survey is, some can go on and on for ever and others are fairly short, sometimes when you answer a question in a certain way they cut the survey short at that point and pay you up to that point.

It went on at least 15 minutes. Still not showing up in my list of pending payments.

I have 17 pending payments worth €31. Might be cleared in time for Christmas for a turkey :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

dee_mc wrote: »
    Haha I'm glad it wasn't just me that found their new site confusing! Can you check for pending credits with them? I'm sure I did a few surveys for them recently but amount has been the same for the past 3 weeks or so, hopefully will increase soon.

Got a message back from them there administrator left so they are behind with updating peoples accounts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

Did anyone else get stuck in a very loooooong 'Consumer Goods' survey today? The initial 'tester' video was fine, then went through a pile of questions about Dunnes, TK Maxx, Debenhams etc, then it announced an advert for TK Maxx which got stuck.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Got a message back from them there administrator left so they are behind with updating peoples accounts

Thanks, I had a short email reply to my question yesterday too

• Advertisement

RainyDay wrote: »
    Did anyone else get stuck in a very loooooong 'Consumer Goods' survey today? The initial 'tester' video was fine, then went through a pile of questions about Dunnes, TK Maxx, Debenhams etc, then it announced an advert for TK Maxx which got stuck.

I completed the whole bloody thing - 40 minutes - then got a 'technical error' just after the last question. All for €1.50, which I may or may not receive. Hope they get back to me, I'm in bad form already and this isn't improving my mood!

• Registered Users Posts: 68,764 ✭✭✭✭L1011

IO vouchers arrived finally - in time to triple up with Lidl voucher and Clubcard coupons to get me 50 quid of stuff and a fuel voucher for 6.50 + 2.45 for the paper.

Opinionworld has started working again for me after weeks

L1011 wrote: »
    IO vouchers arrived finally - in time to triple up with Lidl voucher and Clubcard coupons to get me 50 quid of stuff and a fuel voucher for 6.50 + 2.45 for the paper.

Opinionworld has started working again for me after weeks

What's the story with opinion world? I just signed up and all I'm getting is 2 mintue surveys with a reward of a charity donation. Got an email invite to one offering 200 points and it directed me to another charity donation one.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,764 ✭✭✭✭L1011

What's the story with opinion world? I just signed up and all I'm getting is 2 mintue surveys with a reward of a charity donation. Got an email invite to one offering 200 points and it directed me to another charity donation one.

The charity donation is available after every survey, even with ones with points. If you did a 200 pointer you should get both.

I'm having a run of bad luck with surveys - a lot of 'we have enough responses' messages lately, and just now completed a really random, detailed MySurvey one that took at least 35 minutes but saw afterwards should have taken 4 minutes?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭ordinary_girl

Just realised that I have an account with MySurvey, that I set up years ago and I haven't used it for over 4 years now. Obviously they stopped sending out surveys to me ages ago, but I just logged into my account hoping that might kind of reactivate sending the surveys out to me. Has anyone here ever done something similar? I'd like to be involved in it again, on account of being skint!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

I've been doing the red c surveys for 2 months now. Received one this morning. Clicked on it and entered my dob, "sorry you are not eligible for this survey". This in the second time in a row this has happened. Why do they send them if you aren't eligible?

I've been doing the red c surveys for 2 months now. Received one this morning. Clicked on it and entered my dob, "sorry you are not eligible for this survey". This in the second time in a row this has happened. Why do they send them if you aren't eligible?

I get so many of them, not from RedC or irish opinions. You click on it and you see the url chopping and changing and redirecting and then you get a 'not eligible' message.

On another note, I thought the new owners/the merge process that happened a while back would speed up the pending survey amounts being paid out on IO. Haven't had one processed in ages

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

On another note, I thought the new owners/the merge process that happened a while back would speed up the pending survey amounts being paid out on IO. Haven't had one processed in ages
    Apart from one survey I did on Monday which was credited immediately, I haven't been credited anything since April 30th - two or three of the pending credits I have were pending back then too.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 bassface93

Still waiting on these tesco vouchers from Irish opinions, requested them on the 12th of may ! Should I just give up hope on them ever arriving??!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

bassface93 wrote: »
    Still waiting on these tesco vouchers from Irish opinions, requested them on the 12th of may ! Should I just give up hope on them ever arriving??!

That's just 3 weeks. I wouldn't give up yet at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

bassface93 wrote: »
    The last few I've ordered have taken 3 weeks (exactly 3 weeks in each case from memory) so I wouldn't give up hope.

Re Irish Opinions, I got a Tesco voucher the day before yesterday, ordered on the 14th of May, so you should have yours any day now!

Just got another Red C survey that I am not eligible for.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭ordinary_girl

Anyone here have any experience with User Needs? Are they worth signing up for?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Just got a Voucher yesterday, think it's around 15 days they take to arrive. Another Consumer issue brought me to this Thread. Can't believe there's 128 pages of a Thread?! :D What's being discussed like? Are ye just comparing who's eligible for the different Surveys or what is it? I went to Page 1 and it seems to start with strength about the Surveys being a Scam, but I'm just wondering and hoping that those people at the start of the Thread stuck with it, 'cos it does take a fair amount of perseverance and patience to get the ball rolling and start collecting up but I've bagged quite a few nice lil Vouchers over the last couple of years I have to say. Surveys seem to come in on a fairly regular enough basis I find. I think it's just a lot to do with patience and sticking with it, especially starting out when it seems like nothing more than a scam but it does bring about a nice few rewards if ya stick with it. There's 1 / 2 other Sites as well that reward decently, but I think Irish Opinions sends the most Surveys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Just got another Red C survey that I am not eligible for.

Try it a couple of times. ;) They were over the quota when I tried, second time got in! I dunno, perhaps peeps just get sick of a Survey and end it themselves and it frees up the quota for more people to do it?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

How long do Ideas Panel take to send out vouchers? I know it says on their website that it takes 4-6 weeks but how long does it usually take in reality?

How long do Ideas Panel take to send out vouchers? I know it says on their website that it takes 4-6 weeks but how long does it usually take in reality?

Closer to 8 weeks for me last time.

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭SMJSF

I keep getting a media one from O.I, and its the same one and it keeps saying that they've reached their target! So frustrating!!

Yet another Red C survey I can't take part in. Opened the survey as soon as I got the email. Emailed them on Thursday to see what the story is but haven't heard anything back. Starting to really piss me off now.

IO pending is getting beyond ridiculous at present. €47.75 pending now.

I've nearly €20 pending for ages now, checking it every couple of days, I want my Tesco vouchers!!

Edit to add a further annoyance -
    Opinion World email: we have an exciting new survey for you!
    Click in within 20 minutes of receiving email, 'sorry we have no surveys for you to complete'.
    Grr.

dee_mc wrote: »
    I've nearly €20 pending for ages now, checking it every couple of days, I want my Tesco vouchers!!

Edit to add a further annoyance -
    Opinion World email: we have an exciting new survey for you!
    Click in within 20 minutes of receiving email, 'sorry we have no surveys for you to complete'.
    Grr.

Opinion World do that to me at least 4 times a week!

• Advertisement

It's a joke. I have €44 pending altogether, finally got one accepted today to bring me over the mark to order another voucher.

Spread over 24 surveys with a few just going back to the 6 week mark.

Advertisement