Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

maximoose wrote: »
    You DO earn clubcard points, double win!
    Interesting - with the Clubcard Boost facility, the points become really useful for eating out. What vouchers do Tesco sell?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

From memory they definitely sell:

Facebook
    Lifestyle Sports
    Champion
    Halfords
    Argos
    Ticketmaster
    Itunes
    Cineworld

I'd be guessing after those but there are a good few more

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Toxica

From memory they definitely sell:

Facebook
    Lifestyle Sports
    Champion
    Halfords
    Argos
    Ticketmaster
    Itunes
    Cineworld

I'd be guessing after those but there are a good few more

They also sell Arcadia group gift cards which can be used in Miss Selfridge, Evans, Top Shop/Man, Wallis, Dorothy Perkins and Burtons.

Plus they have Next, B&Q, Debenhams and Spotify too.

Had telephone survey today for iReach conversations about McDonnells curry sauce, about 30 mins and getting a €25 One4All voucher for doing it, probably the easiest €25 I've ever made!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

RainyDay wrote: »
    Interesting - with the Clubcard Boost facility, the points become really useful for eating out. What vouchers do Tesco sell?

Bet me too it. Just redeem €10 worth of clubcard point for a €40 voucher. Mmm eating out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,779 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Pity that Milano basically double their prices and expect everyone to use one of their vouchers -which you can't with giftcards. Could end up being very cheap otherwise!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Anyone get credited the big €22.50 survey yet?

Got credited today.

So it did, just claimed another €30 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Westeros

Mine is gone through too, despite the mix up at the end :) €53 in there, never thought of using the Tesco ones for vouchers - great idea! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

So it did, just claimed another €30 :)

Same here, brought me up to 30.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,264 ✭✭✭pgj2015

what is ireach like? I read about it on here, then thought it rang a bell so tried to login and i was already a member, did a 3 euro survey, do they not email you surveys or do you have to log in to do surveys? what would you get per year on average with them? do they pay through paypal or vouchers?

pgj2015 wrote: »
    what is ireach like? I read about it on here, then thought it rang a bell so tried to login and i was already a member, did a 3 euro survey, do they not email you surveys or do you have to log in to do surveys? what would you get per year on average with them? do they pay through paypal or vouchers?

They do email you surveys, usually only a couple a month though. As for rewards you can choose points or entries into prize draw. If you choose points once you reach 30 points you can redeem for €15 One4All gift card.

L1011 wrote: »
    Pity that Milano basically double their prices and expect everyone to use one of their vouchers -which you can't with giftcards. Could end up being very cheap otherwise!

Not in my experience at all - I almost felt guilty about taking their Valentines offer of three courses and a complimentary glass of Prosecco for €20.95 - via the Tesco Boost vouchers this meant a nice meal for two with a glass of wine for basically a tenner.

pgj2015 wrote: »

Wouldn't get more than €60 per year through them for the general monthly/fortnightly surveys but I have done a couple of focus groups for them where I earned €50 each time, one was for Sky and one for Kilkenny shop. Plus the phone survey I did this week for McDonnells.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 mcormcor

Those 4 are the best Irish ones. You might try ideaspanel.ie also, pretty good, might cash out at around €60-80 per year in vouchers, Dunnes, Tesco, Supervalu, Amazon etc.

Yeah I did it, very handy, just waiting on the voucher now!

Anyone have any experience with UNEX?

Thanks in advance :)
    dvddddddddd

Toxica wrote: »
    Had telephone survey today for iReach conversations about McDonnells curry sauce, about 30 mins and getting a €25 One4All voucher for doing it, probably the easiest €25 I've ever made!

Yes, it was..pity there are not more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

got a link for a 22.50 survey from IO. it went to a technical error and then the survey thanking me for my time and promising payment...here's hoping ..otherwise it was a 3 hour survey :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

got a link for a 22.50 survey from IO. it went to a technical error and then the survey thanking me for my time and promising payment...here's hoping ..otherwise it was a 3 hour survey :)

same thing happened me:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Bunnyhopper

I wish Irish Opinions would offer some other rewards.

Agreed. Amazon vouchers or PayPal would be great.

Also, much as I like RedC, I don't like the fact that they still use paper cheques. I'd imagine that the cost of the cheque and the postage would cover PayPal fees or similar.
    RainyDay wrote: »
    What vouchers do Tesco sell?

Some listed here:
    http://www.tesco.ie/giftcard/branded-gift-cards.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

I received an email today stating that IO are getting a new website..
    our website is about to change its look!

Valued Opinions will re-launch very soon with a new, fresh design and navigation.

You’ll also be able to access the site from your mobile phone, so you can take surveys, complete your profile and claim rewards wherever you are!....
    Please note, the website will be temporarily unavailable (it shouldn't be any longer than one hour) while we move to our exciting new look.

Stay tuned!

The Valued Opinions Team

Finally, mobile support!

Probably my biggest reason for missing surveys

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Got invited to the 22.50 survey but too busy with school work. Will be closed by the time. I have a chance to click the link.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

they seem to be paying for surveys a lot faster than before.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,779 ✭✭✭✭L1011

The vast bulk are paid within 5 mins of completion.

Yes, except for Utilities - 44241317 which is coming up to the one year anniversary waiting for payment! I've emailed them, but no response.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Shiny new website coming on stream tonight. Got my €22.50 last Tuesday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭mrmeindl

IMO the only site worth the time with is Irish opinions, I've been rejected from god knows how many RedC surveys over the last year or so, I'm on €48 with them so when I hit €50 I'm giving up on them. In the same time I've got about £80 in amazon vouchers from acumen and about €120 in tesco vouchers from Irish opinons. I get one or 2 IO surveys per day on average so it's easy to build up some money with them.

Advertisement