Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Just doing the census there, shocked that the first question isn't

"Do you or any of your close friends or family work in advertising/marketing/market research etc etc "

like it is for every other survey :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

Has anyone been credit for yesterdays fast food survey on red C? Was for €5, completed it but still hasnt been credited yet.

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Anonymagician

Booted out of 3 IO surveys today alone, and two of them would have been worth €3.50 each! Seems like I'm kicked out of 90% of them recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Booted out of 3 IO surveys today alone, and two of them would have been worth €3.50 each! Seems like I'm kicked out of 90% of them recently.

Snap! :(

What I find really annoying is I log in when I get an email notification and if I'm over half an hour after receipt of the email I get a message that I'm too late! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭mrmeindl

384448.png
    Dear RedCLive member,

We need you to update your profile in order to receive more surveys from us.

Please can you click on the link below and answer 1 question we have for you which should take you less than 30 seconds.

You can complete this question via a desktop, laptop, tablet or a mobile phone

Seriously? I've already emailed them about this issue

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

mrmeindl wrote: »
    384448.png

Seriously? I've already emailed them about this issue

Populuslive is the UK equivalent of RedC and uses UK postcode only.

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭mrmeindl

Thats exactly what i'm getting at, RedC send out the surveys that they know full well that we cannot fill them in properly

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Rachel81

Hi wonder if anyone could advise me? Is it worth my while saving up the cash I receive from them for Christmas shopping or do they only send out 10 euro at once cause it only gives you the option for 10 euro voucher even though I've 18 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭mickzer

Rachel81 wrote: »
    Hi wonder if anyone could advise me? Is it worth my while saving up the cash I receive from them for Christmas shopping or do they only send out 10 euro at once cause it only gives you the option for 10 euro voucher even though I've 18 euro.

It'll give you the option of ordering in multiples of €10 (10,20,30...etc)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Rachel81

Ah I see! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Twice yesterday I took the survey as soon as it came in and the Thank You we have no other surveys for you at this time message appeared...not possible:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

It allowed me to fill in my Eircode.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭RoYoBo

Fuzzy Clam wrote: »
    It allowed me to fill in my Eircode.

Just me maybe, but I would never use my Eircode on a survey that is supposed to be anonymous. It doesn't just identify an area, like in the UK, it identifies my actual house and therefore me.

I've filled in one of those aforementioned UK surveys and when it wouldn't accept anything else, it got a random NI postcode, which worked.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,779 ✭✭✭✭L1011

One old and one *ancient* survey paid through for me there - December 15 and June 14! Only pending is July 14 which might actually get paid at this rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

does anybody use survey compare?

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

mimimcmc wrote: »
    does anybody use survey compare?

I used to be signed up for their emails. Useless. They will recommend the same few companies again and again, while ignoring any new ones that WILL make you some money.

Don't waste your time on it, it's just a spam system. Take a look back through the thread for good sites if you need some. (Or PM me for referral links, I have a great collection! :D $$$$)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

L1011 wrote: »
    One old and one *ancient* survey paid through for me there - December 15 and June 14! Only pending is July 14 which might actually get paid at this rate.

I checked to see if my outstanding oldie from May 2014 had come through, but no sign yet.

I only started doing Irish Opinions surveys on April 18th and I've just reached my first €10... is it always this fast or am I getting lucky here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

Lucky.

€10 in a month would be more normal.

Good to know. Got my first tenner within a week and am €2.50 into my next one. Was thinking its bound to taper off eventually!

ShaShaBear wrote: »
    Good to know. Got my first tenner within a week and am €2.50 into my next one. Was thinking its bound to taper off eventually!

I'm up to a fiver on my next one already, I will ride this train until it stops :rolleyes:

I'm up to a fiver on my next one already, I will ride this train until it stops :rolleyes:

Same here. Im also up to €49 on Red C so hopefully get to cash out this month. Be a nice €50 off my new couch :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

Naid23 wrote: »
    Same here. Im also up to €49 on Red C so hopefully get to cash out this month. Be a nice €50 off my new couch :):)

I must look into that one!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Just missed the cutoff with Redc to get my 3 cheque within a year by a euro. Last survey from external site finally cleared. Roll on June. :D

Just missed the cutoff with Redc to get my 3 cheque within a year by a euro. Last survey from external site finally cleared. Roll on June. :D

Same here. Mine came through on 3rd May so just missed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

;) June was my best month last year for online income. Maybe it was all the free time!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,264 ✭✭✭pgj2015

does anyone else ever get asked to enter a postcode on red c? do you enter your eircode? i always do but never get to do the surveys then.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

;) June was my best month last year for online income. Maybe it was all the free time!

December last year was epic for me. Not impressed with IO so far, fully registered daily emails and still constantly locked out, not even worth open their mail any more.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

€66.50 so far this year. Much in lone with previous years.

Advertisement