Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Anonymagician

I only started doing Irish Opinions surveys on April 18th and I've just reached my first €10... is it always this fast or am I getting lucky here?

Second tenner now claimed! I must be some sort of dream demographic - if only Red C thought the same :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

I only started doing Irish Opinions surveys on April 18th and I've just reached my first 10... is it always this fast or am I getting lucky here?

Second tenner now claimed! I must be some sort of dream demographic - if only Red C thought the same :pac:
    I literally just claimed mine too! Went for a Boots one (got my Tesco one in the post yesterday).

Does anyone know if the Easons eVoucher means that you can buy stuff off their website with it or is it just for eBooks?

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Toxica

ShaShaBear wrote: »
    I literally just claimed mine too! Went for a Boots one (got my Tesco one in the post yesterday).

Does anyone know if the Easons eVoucher means that you can buy stuff off their website with it or is it just for eBooks?

You can only use it on the website but as far as I know you can spend it on anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Finding iO a lot better these days with credits coming a lot faster.
    Have €25 with IO and recently got a cheque from RedC.
    Ideas panel is handy money , as is userneeds.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Anonymagician

ShaShaBear wrote: »

Would you believe if I said I'm 50c off my third now? I took one Boots and one Tesco, don't know which to go for next.

Can you buy vouchers in Tesco with the vouchers? I want to get a Spotify giftcard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,779 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Can you buy vouchers in Tesco with the vouchers? I want to get a Spotify giftcard.

Normally yes. Some staff may be awkward about it but I don't think its outright prohibited.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

I only started doing Irish Opinions surveys on April 18th and I've just reached my first €10... is it always this fast or am I getting lucky here?

Well, you'll always have a few more at the beginning with some sites. There are some surveys which repeat themselves, mainly on beer or telecoms, and most people get them on a regular basis. Starting off with IO, you might have run into all of these within a short period of time, leading to the immediate credit buildup.

It should even out after a few weeks. :rolleyes:

That being said, I've been able to cash out two Tesco vouchers in half the time over the past few weeks, and I have about a fiver more credit that hasn't come through yet.

Our demographic might be especially suitable for what they have at the moment.

89.50 (pretty much all from this year); going to cash out at 90 and stuff the vouchers in the cupboard rather than trust them to deliver ~150+ closer to Christmas.

RedC has almost dried up for me, Acumen has been very slow too. Actually all of them are down on last year bar IO. Didn't help that my Triaba emails were getting spamcanned by Messagelabs for about three months though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

L1011 wrote: »
    89.50 (pretty much all from this year); going to cash out at 90 and stuff the vouchers in the cupboard rather than trust them to deliver ~150+ closer to Christmas.

RedC has almost dried up for me, Acumen has been very slow too. Actually all of them are down on last year bar IO. Didn't help that my Triaba emails were getting spamcanned by Messagelabs for about three months though!

Yeah Acumen has been really slow for me the last month or so. Think i've gotten maybe one survey.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Snow Crash

Naid23 wrote: »
    Yeah Acumen has been really slow for me the last month or so. Think i've gotten maybe one survey.
    I just received an Acumen survey last night for €2.50. Ideaspanel haven't sent me a survey for 3 months which is annoying as I'm stuck on €19(voucher at €20) and RedC have dried up too since I've been on €48.

Irish Opinions and Opinions World have been really good though.

Actually had a RedC (and a Tesco Shopperthoughts) one today after that.

Hit the 90 on IO and found you can only order 60 a day for some reason.

edit: its actually 50 a day, thought I'd done it five times before getting the message.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Westeros

€70 claimed from IO so far this year.
    Acumen and RedC have also dried up for me.
    MySurvey has been throwing a few my way here and there since I signed up around October last year, rewards for surveys are pretty low though. Gonna cash out with MySurvey and close it up, focus on IO.
    OpinionsWorld has been good too.

IO has been the best so far and have improved on last year - more surveys and crediting a lot quicker. Vouchers also arriving quicker.
    Anybody know when their new website is launching?

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭mrmeindl

Finally got over the €50 mark with RedC today so I'll delete my account when the cheque arrives, took me over a year. The bull**** with UK postcodes, very infrequent surveys and the €50 only payouts means I think it's not worth the time. I'm only going to do IO from now on - they may pay marginally less but at I get probably 10 surveys a week, they pay out quickly and they usually take less time than advertised so the € per minute is pretty close to RedC

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Shooter_galway

How long does io take to credit to account? Done 3 surveys today and nothing showing

How long does io take to credit to account? Done 3 surveys today and nothing showing

Depends on the survey. Most appear within ~10 minutes. Some go on the Pending list and can take months. Some don't go on pending but then later appear regardless.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭2RockMountain

"This page is for Session Tracking to get unique link. Respondents should NOT see this page."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭2RockMountain

Me too - just a bit amateurish!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,264 ✭✭✭pgj2015

I withdrew money from my ask me pay me account to my paypal account yesterday, but it has not appeared in my paypal account, I thought it was instant when I did so in the past, anyone know what the problem is? it says the money is pending on ask me pay me.

• Advertisement

pgj2015 wrote: »
    I withdrew money from my ask me pay me account to my paypal account yesterday, but it has not appeared in my paypal account, I thought it was instant when I did so in the past, anyone know what the problem is? it says the money is pending on ask me pay me.

It was almost instant for me last time I withdrew from them, that was a couple of months ago at least though. Maybe they have changed it since then?

pgj2015 wrote: »

It's was March when I last withdrew from them. Might be worth sending them a message on their FB https://www.facebook.com/askmepayme about it? There doesn't seem to be anything about how long it takes to receive withdrawals in their FAQ.

It now arrives the next morning usually for all Cint-based sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,264 ✭✭✭pgj2015

Toxica wrote: »
    It was almost instant for me last time I withdrew from them, that was a couple of months ago at least though. Maybe they have changed it since then?

Hi, thanks for the reply, they have just paid me now, so must take 24 hours now.

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

I redeemed my first(thank you boardsies:)) 10euro from my Irish Opinions account on the 17th May and haven't received anything yet. Does anyone know how long it usually takes?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

mimimcmc wrote: »
    I redeemed my first(thank you boardsies:)) 10euro from my Irish Opinions account on the 17th May and haven't received anything yet. Does anyone know how long it usually takes?

My first one took about 2 weeks or so to arrive.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

I got one today that I ordered on the 13th

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

Naid23 wrote: »
    My first one took about 2 weeks or so to arrive.
    maximoose wrote: »
    I got one today that I ordered on the 13th

I'll just have to be more patient so :o thanks :D

mimimcmc wrote: »

I got one today that I ordered on the 11th. Give or take 2 weeks :)

• Advertisement

Anybody here with MySurvey?
    Requested my first PayPal voucher with them on the 19th and received a confirmation email saying the order would process within a few days and I'd receive an email with a link to claim my funds.
    What is the normal procedure with this? Haven't heard anything back as yet.

Advertisement