Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,264 ✭✭✭pgj2015

Westeros wrote: »
    Anybody here with MySurvey?
    Requested my first PayPal voucher with them on the 19th and received a confirmation email saying the order would process within a few days and I'd receive an email with a link to claim my funds.
    What is the normal procedure with this? Haven't heard anything back as yet.

I am, last time i ordered 10 euro to my paypal, it took at least 2 weeks to show in my account.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Shooter_galway

Anyone have this problem with Irish opinions, I get the email for say a survey for 2 quid but when it's credited is only for 1.25 or so

• Registered Users Posts: 68,779 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Email them. Never happened to me and I don't think they even offer 1.25 as an option normally

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

So a bit more free time on my hands, and having a bit more luck to boot lately with Irish opinions. RedC dried up at the moment so made my first €10, can hold out and order multiples of €10 or will IO only let me order €10 at a time?

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Toxica

So a bit more free time on my hands, and having a bit more luck to boot lately with Irish opinions. RedC dried up at the moment so made my first €10, can hold out and order multiples of €10 or will IO only let me order €10 at a time?

You can order multiples.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Toxica wrote: »
    You can order multiples.

Ah good stuff will hold out so. Might use it to take a chunk off a shop at tesco.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭2RockMountain

RedC €3 survey giving postcode error, but no postcode field on screen :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

I got a follow-up email from IO today about a phone interview based on the tourist travel/accoms survey that went out a few days ago. Ten Euro, ten minutes, next week.

Did anyone else get one? This is my first "special" survey from IO, and I haven't heard from anyone who has experience with these. Any tips on how to not get dq'd?

I got a follow-up email from IO today about a phone interview based on the tourist travel/accoms survey that went out a few days ago. Ten Euro, ten minutes, next week.

Did anyone else get one? This is my first "special" survey from IO, and I haven't heard from anyone who has experience with these. Any tips on how to not get dq'd?

I had a 20 minute phone call survey from IO about a year ago, worth 7 euro, I never got the 7 euro for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

I tried to do that survey, spent 15 minutes then it told me I didn't fit the profile :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

My June 2014 pending cleared this week (and it did get paid). Nothing pending for the first time since 2007! RedC is at an irritating 49 with limited chance of a survey before the end of the month; Acumen still virtually dead but Opinionworld has picked up again.

Westeros wrote: »
    Anybody here with MySurvey?
    Requested my first PayPal voucher with them on the 19th and received a confirmation email saying the order would process within a few days and I'd receive an email with a link to claim my funds.
    What is the normal procedure with this? Haven't heard anything back as yet.

I used to be with MySurvey and your post got me thinking, I can't remember closing my account with them but when I try to sign in now I get a message saying my account is not active. Looking at their FB page it seems a lot of people have had similar problems with their account being closed without being told.

Is anyone else successfully completing or even receiving surveys with them?

L1011 wrote: »
    My June 2014 pending cleared this week (and it did get paid). Nothing pending for the first time since 2007
    Me too, an old one from 2014 or 2015 was cleared a couple of weeks ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

Anyone else having problems trying to log into ireach these days?

Anyone else having problems trying to log into ireach these days?

Seriously ireach seem to have website problems about once a fortnight, especially at the weekends I have found. Try again tomorrow, if it doesn't work then contact them by email.

I can't log in right now either. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

Once its back up i must redeem my points..yes the login is getting v annoying. Its a handy site to earn points on when ita working

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭1moo345

If you do almost every survey they send you, you're more likely to get more. I have done everyone they sent me and got two ten euro vouchers in the last two months.... Takes a while, and it isn't big money. But it is definitely legit. The more surveys you do, the more you get kind of thing.

Once its back up i must redeem my points..yes the login is getting v annoying. Its a handy site to earn points on when ita working

It seems to be working ok today. Maybe they just don't want people redeeming their points at weekends! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭jackoire

Anyone get any surveys from Ideaspanel and Acumen lately, i haven't got many this year. All the Cint panels instatly DQ me so I guess I'm done with those panels. I quit ireach as i find it way to slow to earn with crap rewards.

IO, Valued Opinions, Pinecone, RedC, OW and some GPT sites are making some nice earning (many amazon vouchers).

jackoire wrote: »
    Anyone get any surveys from Ideaspanel and Acumen lately, i haven't got many this year. All the Cint panels instatly DQ me so I guess I'm done with those panels. I quit ireach as i find it way to slow to earn with crap rewards.

IO, Valued Opinions, Pinecone, RedC, OW and some GPT sites are making some nice earning (many amazon vouchers).

Acumen have dried up for me, weird because they were really good for a while.

After a third request, I finally got a response over a missing voucher from December and its being replaced.

Screened out of a RedC survey that would have brought me over 50 (from 49) today, probably for the best as I'd have been rather annoyed if that was what did it a day late for this months run!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

Acumen have dried up for me, weird because they were really good for a while.

Same here. Think i've gotten 1 in the last 2 months which is annoying cause im 250 points away from hitting €100 on my allgifts account. Been saving up the vouchers to get a hundred euro Ikea voucher.

Allgifts codes expire eventually, not sure how long. You can part pay if you're worried of them going.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

L1011 wrote: »
    Allgifts codes expire eventually, not sure how long. You can part pay if you're worried of them going.

The codes have all been loaded onto the account. At this stage i thinking i'm just gonna put the difference onto the account so i can cash out.

anyone here use ideas panel? I ordered a 20 euro tesco voucher from them , must be 3 or 4 weeks ago and no sign of it yet, do they usually take a long time to come?

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

I used to be with MySurvey and your post got me thinking, I can't remember closing my account with them but when I try to sign in now I get a message saying my account is not active. Looking at their FB page it seems a lot of people have had similar problems with their account being closed without being told.

Is anyone else successfully completing or even receiving surveys with them?

Actually I am still with them! I had the same problem about a year ago with the "closed account" issue. Try emailing support, it took them a while to completely fix my login, but I have access to my account now.

The site is still rubbish, but they are paying out more on average now and points can be redeemed for PayPal... Mmmmmm.... PayPal....

Actually I am still with them! I had the same problem about a year ago with the "closed account" issue. Try emailing support, it took them a while to completely fix my login, but I have access to my account now.

The site is still rubbish, but they are paying out more on average now and points can be redeemed for PayPal... Mmmmmm.... PayPal....

I did get a reply from them which said I had accessed my account from a foreign location or using a proxy and that was why my account was inactive now. They said in future to make sure I'm not using a proxy when I log in. But I can't log in at all now! I guess they must have closed my account completely.

• Advertisement

Did anyone get this one from RedC tonight about mobile providers and telecoms?

€3 reward on successful completion of this survey (p007524) from RED C Live

It was fairly long anyway, but when I got to the end, it said
    Thank you for your participation. Your account will be credited with €1.00.

I'd be rightly pissed with just €1

Advertisement