Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,779 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Yes, and the same message. Reported it to them. It may be €3 but it'll take a while to appear on the website to confirm.

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Toxica

Did anyone get this one from RedC tonight about mobile providers and telecoms?

€3 reward on successful completion of this survey (p007524) from RED C Live

It was fairly long anyway, but when I got to the end, it said

I'd be rightly pissed with just €1

What a pain in the arse! I would've reported it.

Actually had a huge amount of RedC invites recently but all were filled before I got to them bar that one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

All filled for me bar none!

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭G3467

Same here and it took longer than 15 mins. I am emailing them to correct the reward amount.

• Advertisement

It came through as €1 on my history.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

Took me 55 mins to complete!!!
    I tried to report it using the link in the email but it wouldn't work for me.
    I am going to report it though.

L1011 wrote: »
    Actually had a huge amount of RedC invites recently but all were filled before I got to them bar that one.

I've had 5 in the past few days. 2 were filled but managed to complete 3 including this !$%&ing one tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭mickzer

It came through as €1 on my history.

Same with me:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Snow Crash

I just finished that survey a few minutes ago, it really annoyed me when it said the pay out was €1 as it was a pretty long survey and my account balance has been stuck on €48 for a month and a half...:eek: ...€49 now...:mad:.

Sent an email to RedC about it.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭2RockMountain

Three emails back from RedC in response;
    Dear Redclive member

Please accept our apologies for the incorrect reward credited to your account. This was due to a technical error. Please note that the correct reward of 3 euros will be applied to your account within the next couple of weeks.

Once again, our apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards
    The RedCLive Team

Three emails back from RedC in response;

The RedC website states that you receive 1 Euro per 5 minutes or your time.
    Even the 3 Euros is well under what we should be paid for this survey.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Snow Crash wrote: »
    I just finished that survey a few minutes ago, it really annoyed me when it said the pay out was €1 as it was a pretty long survey and my account balance has been stuck on €48 for a month and a half...:eek: ...€49 now...:mad:.

Sent an email to RedC about it.
    I did the same. That was more than five minutes!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,306 ✭✭✭NATLOR

Aglomerado wrote: »
    I did the same. That was more than five minutes!

Had the same problem so also e mailed them,they are usually pretty good at responding.
    Have had next to nothing from red C for over a month then got 4 invites today,qualified for 3 of them totaling €11 which was nice.

NATLOR wrote: »
    Had the same problem so also e mailed them,they are usually pretty good at responding.
    Have had next to nothing from red C for over a month then got 4 invites today,qualified for 3 of them totaling €11 which was nice.

Getting nothing from them over the last couple, it's frustrating!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

NATLOR wrote: »

I got 3 today and couldn't do any of them because they were suitable for laptop or pc only - no mobile devices. Raging coz they were worth a total of €10! :(

I got 3 today and couldn't do any of them because they were suitable for laptop or pc only - no mobile devices. Raging coz they were worth a total of €10! :(

I wouldn't worry, because I got all three and was chucked out instantly.

The new IO site is live and now needs some serious profile updating.

The end page of the survey I just finished did seem to imply you may soon be able to go on and batter through surveys before the invites arrive like Opinionworld and Acumen let you.

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭jackoire

The end page of the survey I just finished did seem to imply you may soon be able to go on and batter through surveys before the invites arrive like Opinionworld and Acumen let you.

Just a note this is a copy of the UK site, you are limited to two survey credits a day. If you do two with the "take a survey" button and then get a email survey, it will just tell you there is none available.

Hopefully IO will be as good as the UK site, got credited £20 for a survey on financial products and have cashed out and received my Amazon vouchers.

jackoire wrote: »
    Just a note this is a copy of the UK site, you are limited to two survey credits a day. If you do two with the "take a survey" button and then get a email survey, it will just tell you there is none available.

Hopefully IO will be as good as the UK site, got credited £20 for a survey on financial products and have cashed out and received my Amazon vouchers.

If only we could claim Amazon vouchers. :(

• Advertisement

The couple of survey invitations I have received since the new site went live have just led me to a page that says "Sorry we don't have any surveys for you right now". Anyone else got this since the new site launched?
    Usually I rarely get screened out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Toxica wrote: »
    The couple of survey invitations I have received since the new site went live have just led me to a page that says "Sorry we don't have any surveys for you right now". Anyone else got this since the new site launched?
    Usually I rarely get screened out.

Yep. Every survey bar one since the new site has screened me out saying it has reached the target number of participants :(

Don't bother contacting them though, they NEVER reply. I sent an email saying I had 90% completed a €3 survey before it brought me to a page that screened me out, never got a reply.

Monife wrote: »
    Yep. Every survey bar one since the new site has screened me out saying it has reached the target number of participants :(

Don't bother contacting them though, they NEVER reply. I sent an email saying I had 90% completed a €3 survey before it brought me to a page that screened me out, never got a reply.

Aww...Hope it doesn't go the same way the other sites have gone. Glad I just redeemed my rewards anyway. Only have 25c on there now!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Toxica wrote: »
    Aww...Hope it doesn't go the same way the other sites have gone. Glad I just redeemed my rewards anyway. Only have 25c on there now!

I'm €1.25 from a reward :(

Monife wrote: »
    I'm €1.25 from a reward :(

Damn it, hopefully it will get better next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Shlippery

Got a utilities one there on IO this evening, not doing this survey craic for long but my god was it annoying..incredibly long for €1.50!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Shlippery

That being said I can't complain, I'm on it about a week and only .75c away from my first €10 voucher, so doesn't seem too bad all things considered!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭2RockMountain

Did anyone else get this one from IO today?
    Survey Topic
    Miscellaneous

Survey Length
    25 minutes

Reward
    € 1.50

Available Until
    2016-07-31

Dumbest survey ever - asked me whether I lived in Dublin, Belfast or London - I answered Dublin, and then it went on to ask a pile of questions about UK banks - Santander, Lloyds, Citibank and others that don't operate here. Asked me if I had ANY accounts not in GBP! All my accounts are not in GBP. Does somebody there think that Dublin is part of the UK?

What a waste of their money.

• Advertisement

Got sent a survey this afternoon which closed 2 days ago. :rolleyes:

Advertisement