Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,779 ✭✭✭✭L1011

tara2201 wrote: »
    And yes, some people here HAVE basically called me a liar, which I am not.

Nobody has.

Their contact details are not hard to obtain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 tara2201

I am in no way an unreasonable person. I accept that the first time it happened, i may very well have hit the wrong age button near the end, so I just put it down to experience and was extra careful the next time. However, this has happened a few times now and I can find no goid reason for this. I ve reviewed my profile and tried to contact the company with no success. A lot of companies are no looking for snesky, underhanded ways to get the data they need, without paying out. This thread is full of similar complaints about a lot of these market research companies, dating back quite some time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 tara2201

Well, I couldn't find them but thanks for your help!!

tara2201 wrote: »
    This thread is full of similar complaints about a lot of these market research companies, dating back quite some time.

And none about RedC.

If they aren't paying for a survey via Live, they aren't using the data, simple as.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

How do you sign up to redC? It wasn't obvious on their website.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Monife wrote: »
    How do you sign up to redC? It wasn't obvious on their website.

There's a big Red 'Sign up now ' on their home page at reclive.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Anyone have a €2 IO survey on alcohol? Invitation from IO but it's a RedC survey; error after 77% - no scale to answer the question :( I've emailed them, hopefully it will get sorted as I'm on €8 so this would bring me up to my next voucher.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭2RockMountain

dee_mc wrote: »
    Anyone have a €2 IO survey on alcohol? Invitation from IO but it's a RedC survey;.

I didn't get that one, but I did get another one last week from IO that was a RedC survey.

I didn't get that one, but I did get another one last week from IO that was a RedC survey.

Yes I've had a few 'rebranded' ones from IO in the past. I think this is the first survey I've done for them since the new website, hopefully they will be quicker to respond to issues now than in the past!

dee_mc wrote: »
    Yes I've had a few 'rebranded' ones from IO in the past. I think this is the first survey I've done for them since the new website, hopefully they will be quicker to respond to issues now than in the past!

For me, they have been. I get time to do a lot of surveys and as a result have a lot of issues with IO.

Haven't had a single pfo after a failed survey recently either; always a "we've given you the credit this time" style response.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

There's a big Red 'Sign up now ' on their home page at reclive.ie

Must have been on the wrong website, thanks a mil.

L1011 wrote: »
    For me, they have been. I get time to do a lot of surveys and as a result have a lot of issues with IO.

Haven't had a single pfo after a failed survey recently either; always a "we've given you the credit this time" style response.

That's great to hear, thanks! I haven't had an issue with them in ages in fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Shlippery

Just got my first IO voucher, delighted, also found them good for responding to emails. Had an issue with one of the surveys and they gave 75c credit for troubles!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

Another €10 cashed out on IO. €50 in two months - pretty happy with that considering it took me nearly 6 months to get €50 on RedC.

Has anyone here got the redc cheque yet if they hit €50 in may?

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭jackoire

Naid23 wrote: »
    Another €10 cashed out on IO. €50 in two months - pretty happy with that considering it took me nearly 6 months to get €50 on RedC.

Has anyone here got the redc cheque yet if they hit €50 in may?

Got mine this morning :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

jackoire wrote: »
    Got mine this morning :)

Actually got mine aswel. Was waiting for me when i got home! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,264 ✭✭✭pgj2015

do ireach pay paypal? or just one4all vouchers?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

Only one4all wish they would uae paypal. Easy enough to build up points with them using the ideas/ conversation tab

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Toxica

Did anyone get this message after completing today's RedCLive €5 survey on mobile phones? :
    Please accept our apologies for the error you have encountered.

We will be automatically notified of the error so we can rectify the issue.

Please accept our apologies.

PopulusLive

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Only one4all wish they would uae paypal. Easy enough to build up points with them using the ideas/ conversation tab

After your comment I looked at the ideas tab but can't figure it out:mad: How do you get more points?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

Conversation tab is prob better than ideas tab but repsond to peoples ideas . Also repsond and start conversations on different topics and you build up points

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭dairina1991

This post has been deleted.
    I still get mails from Isabel ..
    Atleast yesterday ones for sure

Isabel on a survey mail this morning.

That I imagine none of them exist in the slightest doesn't really change the fake personal connection!

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭Cork2015!

Cal04 wrote: »
    doing swagbucks, not all surveys but it builds up, I mainly get amazon vouchers
    if anyone would like my code to be referred, I'd be most grateful

send it on to me and i will sign up :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Cal04

oh thank you, just pm'd you
    happy earning!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

You can sign up to any of these without referrals.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Cal04

You can sign up to any of these without referrals.

yes of course you can, but isn't it nice to be of help to someone by using their referrals

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭jackoire

Swagbucks is only worth doing if you have an android device for playing videos.
    PM me for a guide if you like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭RoYoBo

Having made an error with 'under 18/over 18' totals on RedC before, I'm very careful now. Today, I received a ridiculous error message as follows:

Thank you for trying to complete this survey. However, on this occasion we cannot accept your answers. Our reputation, as a leading market research company, is based on the validity of the data we provide to our clients. On this occasion your answers have failed our Quality Control procedures - When entering your date of birth you said that your age was "35-45" and at the second age question you said that your age was "35 to 44". We ask that you answer all questions carefully and in return we offer a fair reward for the time taken to complete the surveys. We hope that on the next occasion your answers will be consistent so you can complete the survey and have your reward accredited to your account. Kind regards, PopulusLive Survey Team

My age correctly fits into both of those categories, so it's their error, not mine. Have emailed them, but not at all impressed as I get kicked off most of their surveys lately and this one (for €2) took much, much longer than they claimed. :mad:

Advertisement