Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Red C has become very slow for me, with just €5 in the last 3 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Red C has become very slow for me, with just €5 in the last 3 months.
    Same as that for me, only €7 in the past 3 months. I've been on €46 for a month now! Will I ever make it to €50!
    (All complaints aside though, I've missed quite a few invitations over the past weeks so I can't say it's all their fault!)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Is there something wrong with Irish Opinions? Every survey for the last 2 weeks that I click into says "We don't have any available surveys for you at this time".

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭Cork2015!

Monife wrote: »
    Is there something wrong with Irish Opinions? Every survey for the last 2 weeks that I click into says "We don't have any available surveys for you at this time".

Me too! I recently filled out my profile as was empty after they switched to new website, and I thought it was something to do with that maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 9,264 ✭✭✭pgj2015

i still get irish opinions surveys.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

No, all fine. I completed 12.50 worth in the past week.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Same for me, pain in the ass.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Same for me. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭mickzer

I was getting regular surveys but I haven't received one since they updated their site...21/05 was my last one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,779 ✭✭✭✭L1011

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭mickzer

L1011 wrote: »

Thanks, My profile is at 100% and it won't let me change it.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

Got an email from Irish Opinions this morning and i had it open within two minutes and still got "We don't have any available surveys for you at this time". This has happened me so many times in the past couple of weeks, something must be wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Toxica

mimimcmc wrote: »
    Got an email from Irish Opinions this morning and i had it open within two minutes and still got "We don't have any available surveys for you at this time". This has happened me so many times in the past couple of weeks, something must be wrong

Were you trying to complete it on a mobile? I have found since they changed the website, I screen out of most of them if trying to complete them on a mobile.

Has any received their €50 cheque from RedCLive yet this month?

Toxica wrote: »
    Has any received their €50 cheque from RedCLive yet this month?

Not as of yesterdays post, anyway.

Not as of yesterdays post, anyway.

Thanks, I was hoping it would arrive this week. It still might I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

Were you trying to complete it on a mobile? I have found since they changed the website, I screen out of most of them if trying to complete them on a mobile.

Nope I never do it on mobile, always on a desktop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

Thanks, I was hoping it would arrive this week. It still might I suppose.

Usually takes 2 weeks so time yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,264 ✭✭✭pgj2015

anyone getting any ireach surveys lately? i haven't received a survey from them in ages, plus i am waiting along time for my one4all voucher from them.

• Advertisement

iReach are usually twice a month. Had the early July one already.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

I had the first July one from I Reach today.
    One thing I noticed on IO one today was that survey was available till 2016-7-10?

if IO failed to fill a survey - someone left it open and never replied, obviously bollox answer set came through, etc - they sometimes send the invite to more people with the old date.

Had a lovely short €4 RedC today. I'm busier in my new job but we've no desk phones so its not seen as odd to throw on headphones - people assume you're on a softphone call :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

if IO failed to fill a survey - someone left it open and never replied, obviously bollox answer set came through, etc - they sometimes send the invite to more people with the old date.

Had a lovely short €4 RedC today. I'm busier in my new job but we've no desk phones so its not seen as odd to throw on headphones - people assume you're on a softphone call :D

Thurs and Fri are my busy days and I find myself thinking as I'm speaking to someone "Could you hurry it up, I have a survey to fill out":D:D

Is Irish Opinions website working for anyone today?

Jut tried it. All fine.

Jut tried it. All fine.

Thanks, must just be my connection then, will try again.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭2RockMountain

Working fine for me. THe one thing I don't like about the new site is that when redeeming rewards, I now have to enter name and address each time. It used to just send it to the account address, but it's a bit of an inconvenience to have to enter the details every time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

How do I view pending payments with Irish Opinions?
    How long do they take to send out vouchers?

• Advertisement

Pendings don't really exist anymore; they just appear when paid. Vouchers can take up to a month, usually 2 weeks.

Advertisement