Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Toxica

Got my RedCLive cheque today.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,779 ✭✭✭✭L1011

As did I. Latest its been, but still quicker than some other sites pay out!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

L1011 wrote: »
    Pendings don't really exist anymore; they just appear when paid. Vouchers can take up to a month, usually 2 weeks.

Cool figure out how to view payments that have been credited. Can I use the tesco voucher to buy a voucher for another store. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

I've heard you can buy Argos gift cards with them. Haven't tried it myself, yet.

If its not allowed people get away with it constantly, anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,264 ✭✭✭pgj2015

does anyone know how long it take ireach to send the one4all vouchers, ordered one it seems like 6 weeks ago and still no sigh of it.

pgj2015 wrote: »
    does anyone know how long it take ireach to send the one4all vouchers, ordered one it seems like 6 weeks ago and still no sigh of it.

Send them an email, they have been quicker than that recently.

Toxica wrote: »
    Send them an email, they have been quicker than that recently.

what is the waiting time with them lately? i thought irish opinions were slow to send vouchers but ireach seem to be worse.

pgj2015 wrote: »
    what is the waiting time with them lately? i thought irish opinions were slow to send vouchers but ireach seem to be worse.

I've always got mine within 2 weeks when I have ordered recently.

Anyone know how long it takes MySurvey to send PayPal rewards?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

Anyone know how long it takes MySurvey to send PayPal rewards?

Bout 2 weeks.

Naid23 wrote: »
    Bout 2 weeks.

Thanks, I need more patience!

Thanks, I need more patience!

don't do toluna surveys so, 7 weeks to get paid through paypal.

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭mrmeindl

Redc cheque arrived so I'll delete my account, only going to bother with IO from now on. Acumen I might still do the odd survey since I'm not far off the points to get another £10 Amazon voucher.

RedC has the highest payment to effort rate of all the sites by a huge margin - if its just the waiting til 50 that's the issue you need to figure out how to reassign your patience, because IO uses far more of your time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Much less of my time is taken on getting €50 from RedC compared to any other survey company. Dropping them in favour of others is no good sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

Does anyone keep getting IO surveys that credit almost immediately?

I filled in a one page survey on social media use today and got paid 75c, but there was one 2 days ago that just redirected straight to the completion screen. I was paid two Euro for that, and it shows up under my survey history as Beverages with a status of "
    Survey Quality_check_failed

"

Does anyone keep getting IO surveys that credit almost immediately?

I filled in a one page survey on social media use today and got paid 75c, but there was one 2 days ago that just redirected straight to the completion screen. I was paid two Euro for that, and it shows up under my survey history as Beverages with a status of "
    Survey Quality_check_failed

"

I got the 75c one but it was just one page of questions asking which social media I used.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

What a change in response from IO. I wrote on 29th July about a survey for €1.50 that threw me out near the end due to the survey 'undergoing service'. A reply from Mark today crediting me in full for the survey. Things have really improved since 'Isabel' left.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭jackoire

What a change in response from IO. I wrote on 29th July about a survey for €1.50 that threw me out near the end due to the survey 'undergoing service'. A reply from Mark today crediting me in full for the survey. Things have really improved since 'Isabel' left.

I must complain next time I have survey problems.

Both RedC and Acumen have recovered, slightly, in terms of surveys. Acumen have a new profiler so you may need to fill that in.

Keeping my non-cash payouts this year for Christmas and did a count there - €200 in vouchers in the cupboard - 120 Tesco, 50 Dunnes, 30 One4All.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

L1011 wrote: »
    Both RedC and Acumen have recovered, slightly, in terms of surveys. Acumen have a new profiler so you may need to fill that in.

Keeping my non-cash payouts this year for Christmas and did a count there - €200 in vouchers in the cupboard - 120 Tesco, 50 Dunnes, 30 One4All.

L1011 thanks to your post above I logged into Acumen and there was a survey for 225 points and I needed 200 for my next reward! Happy Days..
    Decided to cash out 40 euro as well from IO and have 20 sitting in AllGifts already..I feel a treat coming on:P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Survey for IO 30 minutes €2 logged in the minute it hit my inbox and it was closed. Could be worse it could have close while I was filling it in. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Deenameh

Hi guys,

does anyone here use Swagbucks? I just joined and was wondering if it's any good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭mjv2ydratu679c

Anyone here ever use Europinions. Tried to cash out €30 euro a few weeks ago - nothing arrived yet and no repsonse to any email I've sent them.

Anyone here ever use Europinions. Tried to cash out €30 euro a few weeks ago - nothing arrived yet and no repsonse to any email I've sent them.

Slow to accumulate any decent money and always slow to pay out.

Deenameh wrote: »
    Hi guys,

does anyone here use Swagbucks? I just joined and was wondering if it's any good.

Just speaking for myself, I found them a dead loss and after more than a year I had almost nothing earned so I quit.

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Only

Just speaking for myself, I found them a dead loss and after more than a year I had almost nothing earned so I quit.

I've been using them for the past few years and while you won't make a fortune, its easy enough when you're online anyways. I used to get about £20 a month but am averaging about £15 per month the last while (except over the summer I just do the basics). I find it great for the Amazon vouchers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26 tara2201

gnbgfc

Advertisement