Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

tara2201 wrote: »
    gnbgfc

Pardon?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 tara2201

sorry typo

• Registered Users Posts: 3,782 ✭✭✭One More Toy

Only wrote: »
    I've been using them for the past few years and while you won't make a fortune, its easy enough when you're online anyways. I used to get about £20 a month but am averaging about £15 per month the last while (except over the summer I just do the basics). I find it great for the Amazon vouchers.

If you have a refferral id be happ to use it if its of any benefit

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Only

If you have a refferral id be happ to use it if its of any benefit

Hi ya, I just PMed you there - thanks very much :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Can anyone give me a few recommendations on which survey sites are best? Want to start but have no idea where to look.. Thanks in advance!

• Advertisement

WhiteRoses wrote: »
    Can anyone give me a few recommendations on which survey sites are best? Want to start but have no idea where to look.. Thanks in advance!

Irish Opinions, RedC and Acumen surveys pay best.

What a change in response from IO. I wrote on 29th July about a survey for €1.50 that threw me out near the end due to the survey 'undergoing service'. A reply from Mark today crediting me in full for the survey. Things have really improved since 'Isabel' left.

Agree with you here. I've found in the last 6-8 weeks that they've really upped their game.....there's no more chucking you out of surveys, tech probs with surveys, and other nonsense. Also, my account has been credited with the correct amount straight away, so I was able to build my point quickly. Ordered my reward and it arrived in less than 7 days. Hope they keep it up!
    As for RecC Live, I posted about them on here some weeks ago. I was about 10euros short of claiming my reward, so decided to try doing a few high value surveys, then cut my losses, get my reward then call it quits. However, they are still pulling the same old BS - throwing you out of surveys at the 90-99% completed stage. Before this they were basically saying it was due to 'irregularities' in my answers - complete nonsense, as I've stated before. However, now they've changed tack, and the last survey I did, I had just answered the very last question, when it suddenly locked me out, saying "Thank you for your interest in this survey"............WTF does that mean??? Had I been credited my money or not (gotta assume now, that I haven't been, as the 4 quid reward never showed up, and the survey was 17 July). I emailed them straight away and complained, but have not received any reply. I also phoned their ROI number - only answered by a woman who claimed to be a 'receptionist and I don't deal in that area'. When I asked her to please transfer my call to someone who DID deal in that area, she hung up on me!! Subsequent calls go straight to an answer machine - have left messages, but of course, these are never answered. TOTAL SCAM!!

tara2201 wrote: »
    Agree with you here. I've found in the last 6-8 weeks that they've really upped their game.....there's no more chucking you out of surveys, tech probs with surveys, and other nonsense. Also, my account has been credited with the correct amount straight away, so I was able to build my point quickly. Ordered my reward and it arrived in less than 7 days. Hope they keep it up!
    As for RecC Live, I posted about them on here some weeks ago. I was about 10euros short of claiming my reward, so decided to try doing a few high value surveys, then cut my losses, get my reward then call it quits. However, they are still pulling the same old BS - throwing you out of surveys at the 90-99% completed stage. Before this they were basically saying it was due to 'irregularities' in my answers - complete nonsense, as I've stated before. However, now they've changed tack, and the last survey I did, I had just answered the very last question, when it suddenly locked me out, saying "Thank you for your interest in this survey"............WTF does that mean??? Had I been credited my money or not (gotta assume now, that I haven't been, as the 4 quid reward never showed up, and the survey was 17 July). I emailed them straight away and complained, but have not received any reply. I also phoned their ROI number - only answered by a woman who claimed to be a 'receptionist and I don't deal in that area'. When I asked her to please transfer my call to someone who DID deal in that area, she hung up on me!! Subsequent calls go straight to an answer machine - have left messages, but of course, these are never answered. TOTAL SCAM!!
    Only once in the many years I've done them has RedC thrown me out late in a survey and that was my own fault as I misread a question and didn't enter the correct control answer. I find them to be the most trustworthy of all the survey companies and the one with the fewest problems.

Only once in the many years I've done them has RedC thrown me out late in a survey and that was my own fault as I misread a question and didn't enter the correct control answer. I find them to be the most trustworthy of all the survey companies and the one with the fewest problems.

OK, well as I've said before I've had issues with them. Not going down that road again - just gonna forget about doing surveys with them. It's all very fine and well saying phone and/or email them - I've done that, but the results are as I've already stated. Also, what's with the "thank you for your interest in this survey" nonsense with them - it's just another way of saying 'you've been thrown out' IMO!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭Cork2015!

WhiteRoses wrote: »

I also find opinionworld quite good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Anyone ever have a problem claiming an acumen panel allgifts reward.

Allgifts are thus far failing to provide me with a redemption code despite cashing out last week and recieving a confirmation from the acumen panel that the points have been redeemed.... It's quite bizarre

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Toxica

Anyone ever have a problem claiming an acumen panel allgifts reward.

Allgifts are thus far failing to provide me with a redemption code despite cashing out last week and recieving a confirmation from the acumen panel that the points have been redeemed.... It's quite bizarre

Get onto Acumen, they're usually pretty quick at getting this kind of stuff sorted out.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Don Tomasino

Hi folks. New to all this. Just curious, how much € per hour approximately can you make doing the surveys etc on these sites? How much could one make doing them regularly for a month? (vouchers are no use to me btw, actual money only)

Just signed up for RedC myself. Do Acumen, IrishOpinions, and Opinionworld pay in money or just vouchers?
    Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Hi folks. New to all this. Just curious, how much € per hour approximately can you make doing the surveys etc on these sites? How much could one make doing them regularly for a month? (vouchers are no use to me btw, actual money only)

Just signed up for RedC myself. Do Acumen, IrishOpinions, and Opinionworld pay in money or just vouchers?
    Cheers.

Vouchers. And it's not a per hour thing you should be looking at. You don't make an awful lot off them.

Getting really annoyed with Irish Opinions. I'm €3 away from my next reward and every single survey I click into says none available or it's reached it's max participants, even if I click into it immediately after it has arrived into my inbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Don Tomasino

Monife wrote: »
    Vouchers. And it's not a per hour thing you should be looking at. You don't make an awful lot off them.

Thanks for the reply. Would you mind anyway giving me a rough guess as to how much voucher money you would make a month doing those surveys regularly? I'm only looking for a ballpark, I've no idea whether it's closer to €10 or €100.

Getting really annoyed with Irish Opinions. I'm €3 away from my next reward and every single survey I click into says none available or it's reached it's max participants, even if I click into it immediately after it has arrived into my inbox.

I have found that rather than clicking the invitations, just log into the site once a day and click on take a survey button is giving me the chance to do more surveys, I was having the same experience as you since the website upgrade.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭leck

Thanks for the reply. Would you mind anyway giving me a rough guess as to how much voucher money you would make a month doing those surveys regularly? I'm only looking for a ballpark, I've no idea whether it's closer to €10 or €100.
    I signed up with Irish Opinions a month ago, I've yet to earn a cent. In the beginning, I'd click excitedly on the link in their emails and get nowhere. I've kind of given up now on them.

While living in the US, I used to participate in focus groups - they didn't come along very often, but they were will paid and it was cash in hand. I remember once earning $75 for pushing a trolley around a mock-up supermarket while doing some fake shopping. That was only about 30 mins total, including the follow-up interview. Wish there were opportunities like that here.

Another one I participated in was this - https://www.gsb.stanford.edu/faculty-research/labs/behavioral-lab/participate-study. Those are online only. I still do those occasionally. Payment is usually in the form of Amazon gift cards (in dollars). The rules say you don't have to be a US citizen, but not sure about location, it doesn't always ask anyway. Be warned with those ones, that if you do too many surveys in too short a space of time, they do kick you out. Sign up here - https://stanford.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0AjlTv4XONw29Ct Ah, sorry, they do ask for a US address.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,779 ✭✭✭✭L1011

You would be doing very well to break €30 a month averaged over a year, including vouchers.

Very few pay money. RedC by cheque, Cint based sites (Triaba etc) in Paypal and Toluna - which has probably the worst payout rate possible - by Paypal also.

L1011 wrote: »
    You would be doing very well to break €30 a month averaged over a year, including vouchers.

Very few pay money. RedC by cheque, Cint based sites (Triaba etc) in Paypal and Toluna - which has probably the worst payout rate possible - by Paypal also.

I don't think I even make €10 a month.

• Advertisement

I don't think I even make €10 a month.

Demographics have a huge influence. No idea what yours are, but for instance 25-44 year old females would have far more people trying to complete surveys so there'd be much less to go around. We've some very high 'earners' on here but they're in higher demand demographics.

L1011 wrote: »
    Demographics have a huge influence. No idea what yours are, but for instance 25-44 year old females would have far more people trying to complete surveys so there'd be much less to go around. We've some very high 'earners' on here but they're in higher demand demographics.

I'm in the 25-29 female group, damn it :(

Annually, I'd average about €450. Mostly vouchers... Boots, Tesco, Amazon, Vodafone. Some cash BT cheque from RedC but they are slow. Quite a bit via paypal from others. You'll not get rich by them but they cover my hobby costs and reading material very well. Handy if you're doing them while watching TV etc.

You couldn't rely on a monthly standard pay out from any or even all combined.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Deenameh

Annually, I'd average about €450. Mostly vouchers... Boots, Tesco, Amazon, Vodafone. Some cash BT cheque from RedC but they are slow. Quite a bit via paypal from others. You'll not get rich by them but they cover my hobby costs and reading material very well. Handy if you're doing them while watching TV etc.

@Finley Tiny Fir €450 average a month is really impressive! Do you spend much time doing this and how many survey sites do you use? I am looking to increase my survey earnings to what you are making monthly! I am currently on 6 various survey sites but only averaging around @60 a month

@Finley Tiny Fir €450 average a month is really impressive! Do you spend much time doing this and how many survey sites do you use? I am looking to increase my survey earnings to what you are making monthly! I am currently on 6 various survey sites but only averaging around €60 a month

450 a year.

Deenameh wrote: »
    @Srameen €450 average a month is really impressive! Do you spend much time doing this and how many survey sites do you use? I am looking to increase my survey earnings to what you are making monthly! I am currently on 6 various survey sites but only averaging around €60 a month

Annually, not monthly.

Annually, not monthly.

Ah I see! that makes more sense. Thanks!

If only we were making 450 a month from surveys!

• Advertisement

If it was even more consistent I'd be happy. Too much loaded on towards the end of the year and those payments then arrives in January-March depending on the site.

Advertisement