Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

€35 in a month is unusually high!

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Westeros

RedC has been quite slow for me this year. Received a few surveys within the last 2/3 weeks but it's been quiet up until then. Currently €1 away from my next cheque so hoping a survey comes soon!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭2RockMountain

Westeros wrote: »
    RedC has been quite slow for me this year. Received a few surveys within the last 2/3 weeks but it's been quiet up until then. Currently €1 away from my next cheque so hoping a survey comes soon!

Picked up a few RedC in the last few days here - keep em coming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I was thrown out of a redC last week. Queried it and was told I answered too fast and gave the same score to too many answers. No contradictions etc, just that they felt I wasn't giving it due consideration. I'm a bit miffed as I spent over 20 minutes on it and was at the 90% point when it threw me out. Other than that one they have been quite slow recently

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

I'm in shock here...got 2 IO,2 Red C and 1 Userneeds today. I'd be lucky to get that in a week!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭Cork2015!

Does anyone know how long it usually takes for toluna to pay out?
    I ordered a voucher on 8th August and it still says "processing" on the website, is this normal?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,779 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Weeks. Last one for me took 37 days.

L1011 wrote: »
    Weeks. Last one for me took 37 days.

God.... won't be expecting it any time soon so lol. I really don't understand how they can take so long

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

Last time was 8 weeks for me for a crappy 15 Euros.

Fuzzy Clam wrote: »
    Last time was 8 weeks for me for a crappy 15 Euros.

Now that I know this I guess I will just hope to have it by Christmas and then I will be happy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Westeros wrote: »

I'm in the same position.... Hoping I get a €1 survey before the end of the month :o

I've had, and failed to get most of, a load from RedC in the past few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Deenameh

Same here with Red C sending a few more that usual the past few days.

Finding Irish Opinions really good this month! I've noticed that they do not always send me new survey opportunities so worth logging into your account and to check every now and again. I made €10 last month relying on email notifications fro surveys, but already made €20 so far this month by keeping an eye on my account.

Hope this helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Deenameh

Finding Irish Opinions really good this month! I've noticed that they do not always send me new survey opportunities via email so it's worth logging into your account and to check every now and again. I made €10 last month relying on email notifications for surveys, but already made €20 so far this month by keeping an eye on my account.

Hope this helps!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

Red C has been good for me. My second cheque of the year came this month and I'm already over half way to the next one.
    At this rate, my earnings will be equal or better than previous years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Deenameh wrote: »

Finding Irish Opinions really good this month! I've noticed that they do not always send me new survey opportunities so worth logging into your account and to check every now and again. I made €10 last month relying on email notifications fro surveys, but already made €20 so far this month by keeping an eye on my account.

Hope this helps!

I checked for surveys this afternoon. None available. An 20 minutes later got an email with a survey invite.

Does anyone know if any of the survey sites allow multiple users in the same household? i.e. can my partner open accounts if I already have them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Cork2015! wrote: »
    Does anyone know if any of the survey sites allow multiple users in the same household? i.e. can my partner open accounts if I already have them?

Just use a different email address

Just use a different email address

would they not block my partner though with their email address if we are using shared laptop?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

would they not block my partner though with their email address if we are using shared laptop?

Don't think they track IP addresses. I only realised today that I already had an account with Red C under a previous email address (with only 1 point on it :() and I had created an account with my current email address about a month ago.

• Advertisement

Monife wrote: »
    Don't think they track IP addresses. I only realised today that I already had an account with Red C under a previous email address (with only 1 point on it :() and I had created an account with my current email address about a month ago.

Will tell her to go ahead so and set up a few, not trying to scam or anything as she will be answering the surveys honestly as herself, just thought they might not let two people from the same household sign up

You won't be able to complete the same surveys in the same browser even with different accounts - cookies will get you. Also some sites only allow one account per postal address so you'll get 'caught' when ordering rewards.

You won't be able to complete the same surveys in the same browser even with different accounts - cookies will get you. Also some sites only allow one account per postal address so you'll get 'caught' when ordering rewards.

So say for example I did my surveys in chrome and she did hers on internet explorer would that work?

I have looked at some I know IO says one per household and opinionworld says one per email address so maybe she can only sign up to ones like that

Regularly delete cookies, problem solved. Well, I completed the same survey on the same browser from two different accounts for Red C so they definitely don't check that.

Monife wrote: »
    Regularly delete cookies, problem solved. Well, I completed the same survey on the same browser from two different accounts for Red C so they definitely don't check that.

They will likely notice (and close both accounts) when realising they've got two cheques going to the same place.

You're breaching the T&Cs pretty heavily by having two accounts for the same person.

They will likely notice (and close both accounts) when realising they've got two cheques going to the same place.

You're breaching the T&Cs pretty heavily by having two accounts for the same person.

No I don't mean 2 accounts for the same person i mean one for me and one for my partner, she still gets post at her parent house so she could send them there but I'm trying to figure out if this is against the rules or not, very hard to see online on most of the sites

No I don't mean 2 accounts for the same person i mean one for me and one for my partner, she still gets post at her parent house so she could send them there but I'm trying to figure out if this is against the rules or not, very hard to see online on most of the sites

The post I was quoting was someone using two accounts for one person, though.

The post I was quoting was someone using two accounts for one person, though.

oops sorry

Didn't realise it was a breach. I have closed the old account now. I didn't purposely open two accounts, I had one from 2011 on an old email address and only discovered it today.

• Advertisement

I might just send out a few emails to all of the survey sites and ask can we have 2 accounts (1 each), and see what they say

Advertisement