Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Dublin south : rent room in house with garage?

Options
  • 16-03-2006 2:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭

Hi im looking to rent a room in house close to M50 on southside.
    Any area's like firhouse, boden, a nice area in tallaght, etc
    I work in Bray so that gives you an idea of my commute

A double or single room would be fine but it HAS to have a good size garage as im hoping to store some stuff there. Its gym equipment
    Do any of you know of estates in those area's with a garage? Just so i know where to search on daft?
    Preferably id like a semi d or on the end of a row so if i make any noise with my weights itd not be heard...

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

I have a colleague in Kingswood Heights who is interested in letting a room (in her family home under the rent-a-room scheme). She does have a garage- which is mostly used for storage (and is not accessed directly from the house), I am not sure if this suits your requirements. If its solely storage space you are looking for- it would probably be fine, if you are going to set up a gym however it probably would not suit. Its just a standard size garage though- not a double, and its currently used for a large freezer (everyday use), lawnmower, gardening stuff, a few tea chests and packing boxes etc. Not sure if this is suitable?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭because_I_can

sorry a bit far out.

no its for a home gym setup and not the usual setup either
    thanks anyway.
    i suppose ive a lot of looking ahead of me...

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Have you tried www.Daft.ie?

ya but you cant search for a garage on that and ppl rarely say or post pics...

I was just wondering if someone here was living around the terenure/kimmage/crumlin area and knew if the houses had bigish garages. ideally with a 10foot ceiling!!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

• Advertisement

deadly thanks for that!!!

still doesnt turn up much tho

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement