Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fresnel lens in Dublin?

• 16-03-2006 3:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭

Wanna make my own projector. Saw the links and all's im missing is a nice Fresnel lens. Anyone know a hardware store or other place I could pick one up in the Dublin area? Save me time shipping the thing to find it in 2 when it arrives!

Cheers in advance

PS, Anyone actually do this before and get it to work? Any tips or advice would be much appreciated, with me, a crate of beer and a football match on my new projector! lol!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭Is mise le key

No replies in 4 years either means they are not easy to get or this post wasnt noticed at the right time before slipping into non existence......anyway can anyone point me in the right direction as to where to get one of these over the counter in dublin, kildare, laois??

Advertisement