Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

People that annoy you!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 mandy-21

People who skip the queues going into niteclubs really really annoys me. Though i do laugh when they get caught by bouncers. CP's and Cuba are bad for this. But its not as bad as it used to be i suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

People who point at their wrists when asking me the time....

fcuk sake.. do I point at my crotch when I ask where the bathroom is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Tar.Aldarion - his post count is just waaay to high. I'm jealous :( :-p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

simu wrote:
    Tar.Aldarion - his post count is just waaay to high. I'm jealous :( :-p
    simu. She's always looking over my shoulder, trying to steal ideas for threads. She's also marginally hotter than me and constantly reminds me of it by saying, "Oh it's OK, your post count is higher"( :( ), that minx!
    xo
    (:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭thenakedchef

that bi*** that sits down that lane accross from blacoe jewelers asking for money. she doesnt even look like a proper homeless person
    so what does a proper homeless person looklike,assuming she doesnt look like one to you,do you know her circumstances for been there,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭thenakedchef

all the nerds on boards.ie annoy me
    can you give any examples............apart from me which im sure you will probably say:rolleyes: ,but im not a nerd,just thenakedchef;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

Robbo wrote:
    Buskers.

All of them, in particular the ones who are just bourgeouis hippies with starter beards, a romantic ideal of dreadlocks and a set of bongos.

i couldn't put it better myself, i hate people who pretend to like poetry.

**** Legoland!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

People who point at their wrists when asking me the time....

fcuk sake.. do I point at my crotch when I ask where the bathroom is?
    Borrowed from Billy Connelly that?

Effing Buckfast Brigade, leaving their bleeding bottles everywhere.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

JIZZLORD wrote:
    i couldn't put it better myself, i hate people who pretend to like poetry.

**** Legoland!
    I'd totally forgotten about ****ing Legoland. If you'll excuse me now, I have to work out how to remove a plastic brick from under my foreskin...

SyxPak wrote:
    Charity muggers.

Those guys are just hypocritical.. they collect in aid of them "stop beating children" by threatning to beat children ****less with their buckets. It's just cruel!

The dude who sits down Quay Street with his 2 chimes and shouts at people as they pass by.

Oh Oh Oh, and the other charity muggers, who stand with their clipboards saying, "Can i have a moment of your time?" i've actually walked into people trying to avoid them!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭IrishAirCorps

Jehova's

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Jehova's

Same here :mad:

Also sales reps

Jehova's

Jehova's aren't too bad. Mormons scare the bejesus out of me though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭Inge Binge

Mormons scare the bejesus out of me though.

Have you ever noticed that they prefer the blond, blue-eyed type? Me (german, blond, blue eyes) is getting stopped at least a few times per month for "a talk about god". They makje funny faces if you tell them you are a jewish gay! :D And they leave you alone...

IB

Inge Binge wrote:
    They makje funny faces if you tell them you are a jewish gay! :D And they leave you alone...

IB

Hahaha, thats priceless.

Did you know that you can send mormon missionaries to peoples houses through their website?

The perfect prank?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

that crazy whistling guy when he comes into clan to send really fceked up faxs to Western Embassies around the world... not only annoying but kinda scray when you translate some of the arabic text

danniemcq wrote:
    that crazy whistling guy when he comes into clan to send really fceked up faxs to Western Embassies around the world... not only annoying but kinda scray when you translate some of the arabic text

Bizarre - conspircy theories and stuff?

no more like god is coming, there is only one god, god is great all in arabic or enlish block letters made out to look like arabic, and when there was that last big headline grabbing kidnapping spree in Iraq few months back he drew about them saying they would be judged and put loads of $ marks around them, i might try and scan one over the weekend. Not the best artwork though!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

danniemcq wrote:
    no more like god is coming, there is only one god, god is great all in arabic or enlish block letters made out to look like arabic, and when there was that last big headline grabbing kidnapping spree in Iraq few months back he drew about them saying they would be judged and put loads of $ marks around them, i might try and scan one over the weekend. Not the best artwork though!

"And now on News at 6. An internet cafe in Galway has been blown up by a suicide bomber"

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

The people who keep ringing your home phone asking to speak to bill payer and then try and get you to change phone company. Sometimes you can get two or three of these a day.Really annoying I just say "no thankyou " and hang up

• Advertisement

Efioanaes wrote:
    The people who keep ringing your home phone asking to speak to bill payer and then try and get you to change phone company. Sometimes you can get two or three of these a day.Really annoying I just say "no thankyou " and hang up

Try this: http://www.dataprotection.ie/viewdoc.asp?DocID=279

You can opt out. Although really, it should be opt out by default imo! :mad:

JohnCleary wrote:
    "And now on News at 6. An internet cafe in Galway has been blown up by a suicide bomber"

there was sh!t i never heard about that :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

JohnCleary wrote:

A spokesman for the Gardaí said "This will have to stop. It's the third time the little bollix did that"

Hagar wrote:
    A spokesman for the Gardaí said "This will have to stop. It's the third time the little bollix did that"

Ahhh ... excellent :D

I can see a bunch of FBI agents dressed in SWAT clothes jumping through the windows in Clan now tomorrow.

i'm tellin ya never a dull day down here!

danniemcq wrote:
    i'm tellin ya never a dull day down here!

Thats true actually.

Hrm, i wonder if we could send a group of missionaries into Clan to convert the people there to mormonism?

yeah like any missionary would have the stones to enter this depraved hell hole!

danniemcq wrote:
    yeah like any missionary would have the stones to enter this depraved hell hole!

Sure, only one way to find out ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭nollaig

the woman thats puts her hand out for money, in the laneway beside Anthony Ryans. God, I feel so bad passing her. But she is probably richer than me!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭jsr

nollaig wrote:
    the woman thats puts her hand out for money, in the laneway beside Anthony Ryans. God, I feel so bad passing her. But she is probably richer than me!!!

Next time just shake it and say "Its good to see you. Thanks for coming out" :D

Advertisement